News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

You have a choice?

Started by Walker_Lee, April 15, 2014, 09:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

LOL I just want to add.

I love how every christian says that they are "The worst christian" That's hilarious. I can't even breath from, how hard I'm laughing right now. A baby that told a small lie is as bad as Hitler? (who I might add was catholic and doing god's work)

What would a baby lie about? "No mommy I didn't poop in my pants" :lol:

Yeah. that shit is as bad as mass slaughter...
:wtff:

Walker_Lee

Quote from: PickelledEggs on April 19, 2014, 04:48:34 PM
LOL I just want to add.

I love how every christian says that they are "The worst christian" That's hilarious. I can't even breath from, how hard I'm laughing right now. A baby that told a small lie is as bad as Hitler? (who I might add was catholic and doing god's work)

What would a baby lie about? "No mommy I didn't poop in my pants" :lol:

Yeah. that shit is as bad as mass slaughter...
:wtff:
I was not the worst christian i was not even a christian a hypocrite who said he was a christian. I am glad i made you laugh because it makes me smile when others laugh. When i said baby that means somewhere around a three year old. In God's eyes it is as bad because all sin is the same to him.
God is real.
That is the truth.
There is a heaven and hell.
That is the truth.
Jesus lived, died for you, then rose again.
That is the truth.

Shiranu

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 19, 2014, 11:05:12 PM
I was not the worst christian i was not even a christian a hypocrite who said he was a christian. I am glad i made you laugh because it makes me smile when others laugh. When i said baby that means somewhere around a three year old. In God's eyes it is as bad because all sin is the same to him.

Then your god doesn't deserve an iota of respect.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

There is practically zero things a 3 year old can do that is as horrid as what Hitler did in the name of god. Shit, there barely anyone that did anything close to as disgusting as what he did with his holocaust. If you are going to say that a lie coming from a 3 year old is comparable to genocide you have a serious problem. And this is coming from me, someone that is blunt as fuck to everyone. I don't even sugar coat things to my own family, let alone believe in telling flat out lies.

I'm going to tell you why I have a problem with what you believe in two parts.

1 Thinking all things that are wrong are all equally bad is harmful: When people think like this, it leads them to restraining from "sin". Sin is an extremely ambiguous load of crap that is against gods will. Masturbation is sin and it doesn't hurt anyone, but yet you've been doing it on this forum for about 30 posts now. When people restrain themselves from being human and not committing sin, it backs all their human needs, which never ends well.

2 Being good doesn't get you in to heaven but you can be forgiven for your sins by having faith in Jesus is ALSO harmful: It has less to do with us nonbelievers than it has to do with you mindless sheep. This is where the root of the arguments I have with people about morality always come to a crashing end. Where do I get my morals from? Why do I try to do good things for others? because it makes me feel good, because I know we as a species need to stick together. But when you have people thinking that it doesn't matter if you try to make up for your bad things by doing good things, the main thing that lets you get "Saved by Jesus" is accepting him as your savior is a fucking joke. People that believe that Jesus will save them, just for them accepting him as their savior is such an easy way out in a horribly incorrect way. It removes every bit of responsibility for your actions. Because "as long as you believe in Jesus" you get your ticket to heaven.

Have a nice life. Unless you start saying something intelligent and not frustrating for me to read, I'm done talking to you.

Hydra009

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 19, 2014, 11:05:12 PMIn God's eyes it is as bad because all sin is the same to him.
The guy from whom all morality allegedly derives can't distinguish major infractions from trivial ones.

Priceless.

Jason78

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 19, 2014, 11:17:17 AM
I already wrote down the definition of hypocrite but thanks for repeating.

So have you become a christian yet?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Jason78 on April 20, 2014, 04:39:27 AM

Please don't undo my hard work Jason, I've been trying to get him to accept Islam.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

aitm

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 15, 2014, 09:57:32 AM
I hate religion. They come with stupid man made rules that tell us to be perfect and don't have fun. I follow Jesus alone nothing added or taken.

Proof at last, that you are what you eat. Stupid goes in..stupid comes out.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Jason78

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on April 20, 2014, 05:32:54 AM
Please don't undo my hard work Jason, I've been trying to get him to accept Islam.

I propose a battle to the death for his very soul!
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Jason78 on April 20, 2014, 06:11:00 AM
I propose a battle to the death for his very soul!

At long last, the true God, Allah, will be undeniably proven in this fight over Walker_Lee's soul.

The Walker shall walk allong Allah. It is foreseen.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

AllPurposeAtheist

Every word in the bable is the absolute truth except the parts that are flat out lies. I mean it's so easy man! :eyes:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

leo

Dude . Please stop the trolling. Most members of this site are really cool people but we are really tired of theists trolls shitting the boards. Some trolls are funny and you aren't  funny at all.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Walker_Lee

Quote from: leo on April 20, 2014, 01:15:30 PM
                                                                                                                                                       Dude . Please stop the trolling. Most members of this site are really cool people but we are really tired of theists trolls shitting the boards. Some trolls are funny and you aren't  funny at all.
I am no troll.
Quote from: Mr.Obvious on April 20, 2014, 06:16:17 AM
At long last, the true God, Allah, will be undeniably proven in this fight over Walker_Lee's soul.

The Walker shall walk allong Allah. It is foreseen.
I will never follow some religion.
Quote from: Hydra009 on April 20, 2014, 01:57:32 AM
The guy from whom all morality allegedly derives can't distinguish major infractions from trivial ones.

Priceless.
It may be a difference in your eyes but sin is sin to God.
Quote from: Jason78 on April 20, 2014, 04:39:27 AM
I am not a christian i am a follower of Jesus alone Christians are usually fakes.
Quote from: Shiranu on April 19, 2014, 11:07:52 PM
Then your god doesn't deserve an iota of respect.
Well he deserves way more respect then he will ever get from you anyway.
God is real.
That is the truth.
That is the truth.
That is the truth.

the_antithesis

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 20, 2014, 03:11:39 PM
..but sin is sin to God.

God is responsible for sin.

If:

• god knows all
  • sin is disobediance to god's commands
  • we are imperfect
  • If god knows all, it knows we are imperfect and will disobey its commands, and thus sin
Therefore, morally the only thing god could do is never issue any commands. Otherwise it creates the possibility for sin which it already knows will happen.

Sin is god's fault because it is the only being that had any real control over the situation.

No wonder why god hates sin. Sin is its greatest fuck up. God fucked up and sin exists. Or god is simply evil. One or the other.

Walker_Lee

Quote from: the_antithesis on April 20, 2014, 03:19:57 PM
God is responsible for sin.

If:

• god knows all
  • sin is disobediance to god's commands
  • we are imperfect
  • If god knows all, it knows we are imperfect and will disobey its commands, and thus sin
Therefore, morally the only thing god could do is never issue any commands. Otherwise it creates the possibility for sin which it already knows will happen.

Sin is god's fault because it is the only being that had any real control over the situation.

No wonder why god hates sin. Sin is its greatest fuck up. God fucked up and sin exists. Or god is simply evil. One or the other.
Well God did not create sin the devil did when he disobeyed and left him. Nice try to see if you can make God seem like the bad guy.
God is real.
That is the truth.
That is the truth.
That is the truth.