News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

You have a choice?

Started by Walker_Lee, April 15, 2014, 09:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pioteir

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 18, 2014, 12:58:19 AM
Well if i am such an idiot mind how i am i still talking to the idiots yelling i am an idiot like a two year old. It is honestly precious it is like a little group of atheist here that think they can beat down any  other truth.

What dafuq is "any other truth"??? Either something is true or it's not. Either it's a scientific fact or it's not. Up till now you didn't produce any kind of appealing argument to make us think about, let alone persuade us to believe you.

Second: We don't yell at you, we calmly and logically explain things and try to reason with you. That's not something I would call idiotic. On the other hand you just flap your gums claiming you know some truth, but have no evidence to support it. Despite our efforts you still don't intend to produce even a single sound argument - which makes you an... well... uhh...

Ok how i about proving my logic with some facts because i agree i have not given much. Why should i though? You all do not want to listen to a stupid Christian right? Because all Christians are stupid? ...

It doesn't matter WHO says something, it's WHAT he says. It doesn't matter if you're xtian, muslim or hindu, atheist, man, woman or child. If you've got something to say make sure it makes any kind of sense. Then we can talk. Otherwise you're an idiot so don't waste our time. If you claim to know some "truth" unavailable to us and want us to acknowledge, then for the x-th time, burden of proof lies on your side. I mus agree with you on one point, you didn't give us much facts, if any.

You better pray people don't judge all xtians based on your example. There were (and still are) some well informed, knowing what they talk about christians on this forum. Not everyone's as ignorant as you. We do not put all xtians into one bag, apparently you do.

So how about i expose the light on science proving God real because ya'll do not even know your science.
After all this time we're still waiting...

You think you are so awesome and superior but you are nothing compared to Jesus.

We never claimed we are awesome or superior (which we are).

Jesus is nothing compared to superman, batman or even mickey mouse so.... uhh... yeah... you're an idiot...
Theology is unnecessary. - Stephen Hawking

Johan

You think you are so awesome and superior but you are nothing compared to Jesus.
1. I do not think I am awesome or superior to anyone and nothing I've written here would indicate otherwise.
2. I exist, jesus does not. Therefore technically, jesus is nothing compared to me.

Quote(PS Hypocrite means -  the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense. Science - the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.)
Oh for fuck sake. Asking you whether or not you HAVE something does not equate to claiming to HAVE that same thing yourself. By your definition, anyone who asks any question which they themselves cannot answer in the positive would be a hypocrite. That's not how it works son. Please find an English teacher and ask them to sit you down and explain to you why asking someone if they have a grilled cheese sandwich when you yourself do not have a grilled cheese sandwich does not make you a hypocrite. Ask them to explain it to you a lot. Ask them to test you on it a lot so as to verify that you actually understand it. Because right now you clearly do not.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 18, 2014, 01:40:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTHW9S2JnhA And my message to everyone!

Couldn't help but notice that she wasn't wearing a Burqa... Dude, you really should take this Islam thing seriously. I'm just trying to save your soul. Now go put some cloth on her, a headscarf at least man.
Otherwise her hair will conjur up lustfulness and immoral thoughts in mens' minds and hearts.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on April 18, 2014, 10:41:42 AM
Otherwise her hair will conjur up lustfulness and immoral thoughts in mens' minds and hearts.
LOL! Maybe in your mind and heart MO, but after having seen what cannot be unseen I'm going to be perfectly safe from such thoughts myself.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on April 18, 2014, 11:19:20 AM
LOL! Maybe in your mind and heart MO, but after having seen what cannot be unseen I'm going to be perfectly safe from such thoughts myself.

Dat hair tho'... :cool:
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Bicod

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 18, 2014, 01:40:57 AMSomething stupid somewhere.

You do realize that I don't have a choice in accepting your Jesus, right? I cannot make myself believe. It's impossible.

stromboli

OK so my choice is

Accept Jesus

Perish

Um, OK. Gotcha. Except that isn't a choice, that is a threat. A choice is one from column A and one from column B.

This kind of choice is why people look to see if the source for the choice is actually real, and therefore unavoidable.

SURPRISE! It's not real! And therefore avoidable. Bye now.

8 pages?  :doh:

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on April 16, 2014, 09:42:42 PM
You know God is responsible for everything ever? Let's just say your god is real for a second. If he is, you willingly worship a monster who willingly creates people he knows will end up in hell. That's disgusting to me.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

The Skeletal Atheist

Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Walker_Lee

Quote from: Jason78 on April 18, 2014, 03:00:01 AM

hyp·o·crite  [hip-uh-krit]  Show IPA
noun
a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

I already wrote down the definition of hypocrite but thanks for repeating. And fine here are some laws from your science that prove him. The law of information, law of cause and effect, but i think the first one debunked the conversation. Now where is some of yours?
God is real.
That is the truth.
There is a heaven and hell.
That is the truth.
Jesus lived, died for you, then rose again.
That is the truth.

the_antithesis

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on April 18, 2014, 10:41:42 AM
Couldn't help but notice that she wasn't wearing a Burqa...

STONE HER TO DEATH!

Johan

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 19, 2014, 11:17:17 AM
And fine here are some laws from your science that prove him. The law of information, law of cause and effect, but i think the first one debunked the conversation. Now where is some of yours?
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Solitary

:eek: I haven't been that fucked up on Shrooms, LSD, and 150 proof rum and coke all at the same time---yeah, that kind of coke.  :wall:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Shiranu

Quote... The law of information...

The only reference to this is on creation.com. That is not a law, that is something someone pulled out of their ass, and looking at their definitions of it... wow. Just wow.

Quote...law of cause and effect...

I am assuming you mean, "nothing can come from nothing" in which case your god does the same thing or existed forever; and if god can exist forever than the universe can as well, making it a draw in this regard.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on April 18, 2014, 07:44:30 PM
That's the worst drag queen I've ever seen.
Yeah. And the lady on the left doesn't look too good either.