News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 25, 2015, 04:14:49 PM
I think the designer's boyfriend would look really good in that salmon and teal number, don't you?
What teal? I thought that was a turquoise/blue-green. :mrgreen: :question:
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Quote from: Aletheia on June 27, 2015, 12:54:39 PM
You're not a Batman fan. It's ok, there's other comic book characters out there.
Yeah, there's the Tick!  :pirate:
God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Jason Harvestdancer

Well, when a boy squid and a girl squid love each other very much...
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

dtq123

A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Green Bottle on July 09, 2015, 11:21:53 AM

333,014, 333,015, 333,016...

Wait, do we count each black spot once or every time they turn from white to black. I'm not sure I understand the assignment.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 10, 2015, 08:39:24 AM
333,014, 333,015, 333,016...

Wait, do we count each black spot once or every time they turn from white to black. I'm not sure I understand the assignment.

I am getting drunk, they all turn black once. Pffft.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know