News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post Funny Videos

Started by wolf39us, February 20, 2013, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

https://i.imgur.com/4aViUFq.mp4

Humans roll Search, animals roll initiative.

Hydra009

Offense is not always the best defense

Hydra009

https://i.imgur.com/uFp80dc.mp4

Let me guess...someone stole your sweetroll?

Hydra009

Hydra009

Hydra009

Lol, some people on the internet...

So apparently, a "proof" that the Earth is flat is that someone - allegedly - flew a helicopter near Antarctica and saw an endless, unbroken expanse of ice.  If you said that's because that's what Antarctica is, ding ding ding winner winner chicken dinner.

Also, and let's think about this for a second, if you see ice in all directions, it's not because you're surrounded by an impenetrable wall of ice.  Obviously, you got there somehow.  Secondly, and I can't stress this enough - the world is somewhat bigger than what you can see on the horizon.  Unless you think the Earth is orders of magnitude smaller than what it actually is - which would certainly shave some time off the trip to Antarctica - that conclusion doesn't jive with reality and is therefore wrong.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

the_antithesis

Quote from: drunkenshoe on April 15, 2024, 04:34:17 AMI think, I'm in love with her...

Kind of like a female, British Borat.

Cassia

Quote from: the_antithesis on April 15, 2024, 04:42:29 AMKind of like a female, British Borat.
She simply illustrates how the median person has the mental facility to filter-out bullshit that falls somewhere between moron and idiot. Fortunately, many of these same people have excellent mental abilities when thinking about other things. It still amazes me when a fully formed adult person (with shoes-tied), talks religion with full sincerity like a 4-year-old talks about Santa Claus. Same when sheeple actually believe people like Trump, Hitler, and Putin. Then the fucking internet comes along and with it, the melding of millions of flawed monkey brains.