News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aletheia

Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

Jason Harvestdancer

White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Gawdzilla Sama

I think the designer's boyfriend would look really good in that salmon and teal number, don't you?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

kilodelta

aitm

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 25, 2015, 12:22:23 PM

My good friends would put a bullet in my head if I ever walked around wearing crap like that. The armor I like…kinda.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

kilodelta

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 26, 2015, 08:49:23 AM
YouLube??
"...and a half empty bottle of hand lotion. Must be the desert climate." Kelsey Grammer, "The Big Empty."
PZ Myers

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

kilodelta