News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post Funny Videos

Started by wolf39us, February 20, 2013, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

I love stuff like this - stuff that's so wrong, it's actually pretty damn funny.

I'm up to the part where this guy claims that you can still get beaten to death while wearing armor.  No kidding, Sherlock!  But let's say you're in a situation where someone is trying to beat you to death.  You know what'd come in handy?  ARMOR!

Edit- it got even more flabbergasting towards the end.  They say that maces and hammers and other blunt weapons are really effective against armor.  Obviously, yes of course they were.  But you know what's worse than getting hit with a mace while wearing armor?  Getting hit with a mace while NOT wearing armor!

Hydra009

Did you know that Anderson A. Anderson has had a grand total of 25 bruises in his lifetime, 22 of which were on either the legs or arms.  And his beard length is currently .0201 inches compared to the league average .015748 inches, which is the standard length of a five o' clock shadow.  He also once threw a straightened paper clip into the keyhole of a door, only 1 in 1.23 million Americans can say the same.

GSOgymrat

Mike Cl

Quote from: GSOgymrat on March 20, 2022, 08:15:06 PMJust put the pieces in a cave and in three days it will be good as new.

:))))))) :rotflmao: 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

I'm pretty sure that laughing at this, much less sharing it and then watching it 30 more times, makes me a *finger quotes* terrible person *finger quotes* but what can I say, I gotta be me.

Hydra009

Nothing but the hardest milquetoast rock.

Hydra009

Hydra009

Hydra009

Alderaan population: 2 billion
Coruscant population: 3 trillion

Just sayin'

Hydra009

Hydra009

Hydra009

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp