Post Funny Videos

Started by wolf39us, February 20, 2013, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Hydra009

Hydra009

Hydra009

Hydra009

Video game minions are always so fearless.  You could snipe their most elite troops from 50km away and the conscripts will immediately run at your firebase with butter knives in their hands.  Just go home!

the_antithesis

What the fuck did I just watch?

Seriously. This guy is very early Youtube. Why the hell does this exist?

drunkenshoe

Quote from: the_antithesis on April 24, 2022, 09:44:30 PM

What the fuck did I just watch?

Seriously. This guy is very early Youtube. Why the hell does this exist?

https://blissy.com/pages/sausage?transaction_id=102e45f38521b60f79fae91b3122d0

After all who wouldn't want to pay 90 dollars for a Blissy dream set.  "The sausage is automatically applied!"

https://blissy.com/products/blissy-dream-set-white-king

It's 26 % off, then while 30 % off, it is up to 48 % off! It's down from 189 $ to 92 $! You deserve it! Look at Marlyn, she is so happy.  Read the reviews. Have you ever seen that many reviews with correct grammar?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Hydra009

Hydra009

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 28, 2022, 09:57:38 PM

I actually appreciate the lack of quest markers pointing the player to the exact place they need to go. Funny how Skyrim created this spell specifically for showing a path to one's destination. In a game that has a compass over your head, pointing you in the right direction. Most useless spell ever.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

I have some family and close friends who deadass hate the beach and I have to sell them on it like this guy.

Yes, it has pointy tiny rocks which are uncomfortably hot, star radiation, and deceptively vicious fauna, but you know what else it has?  Absolutely zero social pressure to do anything productive whatsoever.

Hydra009