News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post Funny Videos

Started by wolf39us, February 20, 2013, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

One of those rare occasions where SNL actually gets a skit really well.
Every day is a good day to *remove from server* an autocrat.

drunkenshoe

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are good people and bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." Havelock Vetinari

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville

Hydra009

Shiranu

Hydra009

The first few seasons of Family Guy were legitimately funny, imho.  Back when the animation was kinda rough, Peter was a couple of shades redder, Stewie wanted to kill his mom, Bonnie was still pregnant, and Quagmire was just a pervert whose views on millenials were unknown and irrelevant.

Not all long-running shows fall into decline.  For example, there's The Walking...no wait, bad example.  There's Game of ...hmmm, this is going to be harder than I thought.  The Simp...no, that's the opposite of what I'm trying to prove.  Futurama's coming back and it's just as ...no it isn't.  Archer, kinda...well, pre-coma o' clock.  Nevermind, just pout.  American Dad, nah who am I kidding, that show barely treaded water.  King of the...nevermind that was always hot garbage lit by charcoal briquettes, no less.  Bob's *makes the same face as Tina trying to drive*

*Several hours later*

Okay, based on my calculations, it's mathematically impossible for a live action tv show to be good beyond 10 seasons and an animated show to be good beyond 5 seasons unless your name is Justin Roiland, potentially.

the_antithesis

Oh god. You're one of those who thinks the plumbus is funny?

Hydra009

Quote from: the_antithesis on May 26, 2022, 10:27:34 AMOh god. You're one of those who thinks the plumbus is funny?
I feel like you're simultaneously asking for the truth and unprepared to accept it.

Hydra009

Damn, I forgot about Star Wars Clone Wars.

Not only good past five seasons, but an overall improvement over time.  I guess things worked a little differently a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

GSOgymrat

Americans have faith in God, guns, and money.

Hydra009

Empire 4 lyfe

Shiranu

Austinites and foreigners really are a special breed lol.

Hydra009

Hydra009

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville