News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Will Putin Invade Ukraine?

Started by Cassia, January 20, 2022, 01:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

SGOS

A thief can sneak onto your property and grab some stuff.  That's the easy part, but when the owners come home and find you still hanging around, you are lucky to be shown the door. It takes more than a written document from the thief saying he has annexed the silverware so it really belongs to him.

Putin's formal annexations are even more laughable that George Bush landing on an aircraft carrier 3 days into the Iraq invasion and declaring, "Mission Accomplished!"

Hydra009

Please clap:  Russian propaganda speech about "holy war" on a country that didn't attack Russia has added fake applause

The unedited footage is much more subdued and far less bloodthirsty.  People seem more confused than excited.

Hydra009

Hydra009

Dictator Putin gives Steven Seagal land reserved for children with cancer

Every time I think Putin's hit a new low...

And how did Steven Seagal "earn" this "honor"?  Back when Russia shelled a POW camp to massacre POWs while finger-pointing at Ukraine, Seagal went on the scene to shoot propaganda videos for Putin.

Dark Lightning

I've always considered Steven Seagal to be an ass. My opinion hasn't changed with this information. Maybe he could go to Russia and he and Putin could 69?

ferdmonger

My wife has hated Steven Seagal forever.  Thought he was just a prick.  She was right.

Mike Cl

Quote from: ferdmonger on October 05, 2022, 08:50:16 PMMy wife has hated Steven Seagal forever.  Thought he was just a prick.  She was right.
I applaud your wife!!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Blackleaf

Guys! I've figured out what Putin is trying to do. I can't believe we didn't see it earlier. He wants to lose the war. It's all part of his plan. He's masterfully guiding his forces to failure. Then once his entire army is dead, and all their weapons gone, Ukraine will be like, "Hey, look! They're defenseless! We should invade them back!"

So then, Ukraine expands its territory into Russia, completely unopposed. Putin puts his hands up, surrenders, and says, "Okay, guys. You win. Russia is now a part of Ukraine." Then, Putin rigs the next election, he becomes President again, and BOOM! Ukraine is his. He gets exactly what he wants. It's the perfect plan.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

SGOS

Seagal built his career on acting like a jerk.  Maybe it just came naturally. I never actually understood how he got roles in Hollywood that glorified being a jerk.  I guess it's ok of you a tough jerk.

Cassia

Quote from: SGOS on October 06, 2022, 05:54:59 AMSeagal built his career on acting like a jerk.  Maybe it just came naturally. I never actually understood how he got roles in Hollywood that glorified being a jerk.  I guess it's ok of you a tough jerk.
I gave one of his movies 10 minutes. I actually enjoyed a Bruce Lee movie and maybe a Jackie Chan flick as well but Seagal or Damme Van, not so much.

Chuck Norris walked into chemistry class and ripped the Periodic Table of Elements off of the wall. Why? Because the only element Chuck Norris needs is the element of surprise.

George Lucas couldn't cast Chuck Norris as Luke Skywalker in the original Star Wars trilogy...
If he did, it would be only 8 minutes long. 7 of those minutes are for the intros and credits.

the_antithesis

Thing about so-called tough guys is they have skin about one atom thick. Bullies tend to act that way to hide how weak they are. Kinda like Trump.