Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Don't Provoke The Migrants

Started by stromboli, February 02, 2016, 09:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chill98

Quote from: Baruch on March 07, 2016, 06:47:46 AM
Reading problems?

"The point being raised is Why is Muslim Human Trafficking Off Limits?" ... what conspiracy theory makes you think that the European authorities are doing this? 
I believe it is you with the reading problem.

Quote from: linked article previously posted
A story of rampant child abuseâ€"ignored and abetted by the policeâ€"is emerging out of the British town of Rotherham. Until now, its scale and scope would have been inconceivable in a civilized country.  Its origins, however, lie in something quite ordinary: what one Labour MP called “not wanting to rock the multicultural community boat.

I understand this is probably coming as a complete shock to you, as my quote above agrees, it is inconceivable in a civilized country.  But none-the-less, in the attempt to avoid being labeled 'racist', the police allowed the victimization of youth to continue for almost 20 years.

chill98

Quote from: Baruch on March 07, 2016, 12:56:30 PM
But that is your real problem ... you hate your ass-hat authorities.  We feel the same way here in the USA ;-)

Reading Problems?? 

Would have been nice if you would have attributed the quote to the proper person.

chill98

Quote from: Baruch on March 07, 2016, 12:59:04 PM
There are 20,000 girls in the US in teen sex trafficking.  That is the primary (but not only) chattel slavery we have in the US.  So are the all powerful authorities turning a blind eye ... because the whole government are pimps?  There is a lot of normality going on under your ill informed nose, whatever country you live in.  There are lots of vile things in every country ... and I don't like them either.

More Reading Problems??

Again, you assigned the quote to the wrong person!

Baruch

Quote from: chill98 on March 07, 2016, 05:46:20 PM
Reading Problems?? 

Would have been nice if you would have attributed the quote to the proper person.

That was for pr126.  I used the plain "quote" function in both cases, perhaps you should suggest an improved function.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: chill98 on March 07, 2016, 05:44:38 PM
I believe it is you with the reading problem.

I understand this is probably coming as a complete shock to you, as my quote above agrees, it is inconceivable in a civilized country.  But none-the-less, in the attempt to avoid being labeled 'racist', the police allowed the victimization of youth to continue for almost 20 years.

Our police in the US have been failures at time also.  But you see it as a vast XYZ conspiracy?  That girl in Austria who was kept underground as a slave for years or those three girls who were kept in the attic of a house in the US for years ... were those conspiracies by the police/authorities to turn the other way?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: chill98 on March 07, 2016, 05:47:36 PM
More Reading Problems??

Again, you assigned the quote to the wrong person!

I was commenting on Fickle (who was commenting on you).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

chill98

Quote from: Baruch on March 07, 2016, 06:20:36 PM
That was for pr126.  I used the plain "quote" function in both cases, perhaps you should suggest an improved function.
You have almost 5K posts.  I do not believe you are inexperienced with the quote feature.

So was it with intent to mislead by attributing a quote to me that I did not make?

Perhaps it is you who should suggest a user-proof function being as I haven't been having that issue, noting the first time I used the quote function that the potential to misquote exists.

chill98

Quote from: Baruch on March 07, 2016, 06:23:15 PM
Our police in the US have been failures at time also.  But you see it as a vast XYZ conspiracy?  That girl in Austria who was kept underground as a slave for years or those three girls who were kept in the attic of a house in the US for years ... were those conspiracies by the police/authorities to turn the other way?

Ah, Red Herring:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_herring

Baruch

If you are fixated on one particular criminal case in UK ... maybe there is a website for that ;-)

Otherwise you have convinced me ... negatively ... concerning yourself.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

chill98

Quote from: Baruch on March 07, 2016, 11:10:27 PM
If you are fixated on one particular criminal case in UK ... maybe there is a website for that ;-)

Otherwise you have convinced me ... negatively ... concerning yourself.

Fixated?  I posted a current video
Published on Mar 4, 2016
and was willing to discuss it.  Dont Provoke The Migrants.  Appropriate thread.

Your participation included anything but the topic.

As far as your opinion on me, I don't care.  Any theist who attempts to label himself as freethinking has already raised my skeptical eyebrows.  But its the www, you can be anything you want to be I guess.

pr126

"Freethinking theist" is an oxymoron.

Like Islam means peace.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 10, 2016, 04:01:43 AM
"Freethinking theist" is an oxymoron.

Like Islam means peace.

If you say so.  Does free-slave make sense?  But that is what people in a police state are ... and GB has been a police state since King Henry VII.  But that is just rhetoric ... everyone has free will, no matter their religion or ideology.  So is anyone a slave?  Nuremberg Trials says "I was only following orders" is invalid.  Islam would be anti-Nuremberg ... as long as the orders you are following are Islamic.  Hence the term Islamo-fascism.  But that is "begging the question" since every society has laws, modern societies have police (to protect the upper class), so all modern societies are fascist.

Of course Islam means obedience/surrender to authority.  And that is a peace of sorts, like that of the Nazis or Stalinists.  You can't surrender to a god that doesn't exist, but you can to the authoritarians who claim to represent that god.  Like in medieval Judaism, essentially this puts you under the thumb of a canon lawyer ... hence the importance in Islam of sharia, and what school of law is being followed.  So dictatorship by lawyers, who are not allowed to legislate (you can't improve god-given perfection).  Pretty bizarre ... considering it was thought up 1400 years ago by Muhammad's successors, if not by Muhammad himself.  Of course their competition, but Byzantines and Sassanids were no better ... both of those were models of regal tyranny ... just as Saudi Arabia is today.

So as a person just like you, who opposes tyranny ... what are we to do?  Hide in a cabin in the forest, writing manifestos?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Fickle

Baruch
QuoteOf course Islam means obedience/surrender to authority.  And that is a peace of sorts, like that of the Nazis or Stalinists.  You can't surrender to a god that doesn't exist, but you can to the authoritarians who claim to represent that god.

Under a different flag we could also call it patriotism and a good book on this subject is "The crowd: a study of the popular mind" by Gustav Le Bonn. It is very easy for weak minds with little purpose to get caught up in the snare of popular beliefs. Fundamentally it always relates to those age old questions, why am I here, what am I supposed to be doing, what is my purpose?. When this void of fear and self-doubt cannot be filled people tend to mimic those around them in search of an identity they may adhere to. A mosaic of other personalities, intertwined, layered on their own.

Personally I have met very few people with either the balls or the brains to define themselves outside the context of others. It is beyond the scope of their comprehension and they cling to others like a babe to it's blanket. It is a poor state of affairs and the key word here is fear and deep down in that place they don't like to talk about they are afraid.

Freethinking in this day and age is pixie dust and fairy tales, smoke and mirrors, wisps in the wind.
I like your posts Baruch, your one of the few I have found that get it, if there is such a thing as it.

Baruch

Well this isn't a popularity contest.  I post as self-therapy, but if others benefit then that is a bonus.  I stretch myself by deliberately re-examining my own situation, feelings and thoughts.  But this exploration isn't necessarily more than experimental.  I can return to an original position, with greater clarity.

Humans are social animals ... the stress between conforming and independence is a dialectic that stretches and contracts.  It took me 50 years to color outside the lines.  But coloring outside the lines is still coloring.

What has helped me more recently is being mentally free, deliberately.  That is what I mean by freethinking.  Though like most I originally got to this point thru cognitive dissonance and the struggles of life.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Fickle

The similarity is uncanny and like you my posts are more for my benefit than anyone else. I am not trying to convince anyone of anything, more so to express my own thoughts and observations.

I found my conception of mentally free was at first simply the alter ego of those around me. That is opposition or a rejection of the norm which was in itself normal. However then it became something entirely different, neither here nor there nor in between. There lies the crux of this matter and when there is no compliance, nor non-compliance and it is something very different then what is it?. The trick here is taking one self outside the context of the argument to realize the argument in itself is the problem not the sides one has chosen.

It is a strange place to have traveled so far so fast only to look back and see no one has followed. Out standing in my field, alone, but I now see I am not alone.