News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Don't Provoke The Migrants

Started by stromboli, February 02, 2016, 09:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauricio

Quote from: drunkenshoe on February 08, 2016, 05:22:02 AM

I see. So you thought before all this that RAPE DIDN'T EXIST in Europe?

Gotta love when the first sentence is such a cheap strawman i lose all interest in reading any further.

Cocoa Beware

QuoteI see. So you thought before all this that RAPE DIDN'T EXIST in Europe? You thought that police did report sexual crimes before in Europe? Police covers up information on sexual cases ALL THE TIME. You know what your posts explain? The ordinary usual bullshit that you are fucking clueless about how rape crime is handled ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but are you aware of what happened on New Year's?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year%27s_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

As far as I can tell, this is why the issue has gained so much international attention. Not just the acts themselves, but the dishonest way it was handled.

The chief of police in Cologne has since been fired for his misconduct.

QuoteYou know sometimes I really wish that I hadn't had my old posts deleted. I wrote pages and pages in the last 4 years about RAPE CRIME IN WESTERN CULTURE -European and American alike- with specific solved cases and how they were handled, about victim and perpetrators. Nobody fucking read a line, because a crazy feminist was writing them.

You know what was and still is the main attitude/reaction here in this forum in rape threads? FALSE ALLEGATIONS and COCK TEASING. Yeah. And how that stupid women/girls got raped and that they are the ones who should be taught about the RISKS THEY SHOULD CONSIDER WHEN GOING OUT WITH MEN. You were talking about 'being prone to rape'? Same people scream their heads off to feminists, because they supposedly say that 'all men are rapists'

If this is something you know a lot about then I presume you are aware that raping your wife is not against in law in a number of Muslim majority countries? (also, perhaps you would be better suited railing against this kind of thing instead?)

Obviously rape is going to happen with or without men from this background, but their opinion about women is significantly (if not shockingly) different, depending on their country of origin.

QuoteNow, when it is about muslim mniorities SUDDENLY everyone is so 'sensitive' about rape, but we do not even have one fucking special case that shows there is a special, extra situation that is going on. SUDDENLY, all men in another group arerapists and SUDDENLY it makes great sense that women and girls shouldn't be told what to do.

Why? Because suddenly a media that is directed by just a few company floods every fucking 'news' sources with sexual assault cases by refugees which has now has been turned in to 'MIGRANTS'.

Just several years ago, nearly 40 % women in UK said that women do not 'deserve' being raped rape because of what they are wearing, but they do if they are drunk AND more than 30 % of males said they 'deserve' being raped if they wear revealing, provoking clothes, but not so much when they are drunk. In the thread this survey was posted in 2012, a big argument broke out on that this can't be happening in the fucking UK. Yeah.

Again, there is nothing sudden about this, it has been a burgeoning problem which has understandably garnered a lot of extra attention over the last few weeks.

pr126

In a culture that does not have a concept of consent rape does not exist.

Also the act of rape is not just about sexual gratification, it can and often does represent domination over the victim.
In some cultures males are raped just like the females.
Child rapes are also common.

Add to that the sexual frustration of males induced by strict gender apartheid.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: stromboli on February 02, 2016, 09:12:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdSsJQ-fvOU

The irony is if you had posted a video showing how bad Christians are in some of their behavior, most members of AF would be on board with that. Show anything wrong about Muslims even if it is an oblique criticism, and the Islamic apologists on this forum come out with their fangs and claws. Now, they'll come out after me, but I've got them all on my "ignore" list. So fuck them.

drunkenshoe

Most AF members wouldn't even click the video link.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

It is certainly a curious thing, watching how people deal with real problems.  Not knowing what to do on a weekend with your family, if you are comfortably affluent and the weather is nice ... is such a separator of sheep from goats ;-)  Personally, I wish people didn't have real problems, and only had the second un-problem.

Being less ideological, more skeptical ... isn't apologetics.  If we had a Muslim posting from ISIS etc, and he/she was telling us how all this evil was justifiable ... then we would be on Fox News.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

chill98

New video interview regarding U.K. issues.  Some of this may be familiar as it touches on many years of this ongoing issue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjsaHF2HtFU

drunkenshoe

Millions of girls traficked? She is kidding right?

The amount of sexual slaves in the world is measured by TENS of millions. Only the amount of far eastern women traficked to Europe by European lines for sexual slavery over a decade would multiply that. There are 30 million slaves in the world just as kept as a menial work force. Only the sex trade between West and far east alone is monstrous numbers, but it is a fucking problem in terms of between white girls radical Islam?

Has anyone have an idea what is going on in America alone regarding female child traficking? Do you have an idea of female traficking just at the time of every World Cup? Look it up.

:arrow: It's the most profitable, oldest business on earth. It doesn't need to have a religious motivation or a culture. When you sell drugs and weapons you need to provide the material every time and it substracts from your stock every time you sell it. On the other hand, you can sell a 13 year old girl 20 times a night.

There is nothing HIDDEN about this. It has just become the convenient issue to occupy the Western soecities. And when the needed enemy changes it will be something else. 

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

chill98

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 05, 2016, 11:40:59 AM
Millions of girls traficked? She is kidding right?

Theres been over a million ... targeted.  Thats the quote.

During the video she says this is been since she was 14 and victimized.  Somewhere in the video she gives an exact number of years, I believe its 30+ but it is over 20 years.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: chill98 on March 05, 2016, 11:51:22 AM
Theres been over a million ... targeted.  Thats the quote.

During the video she says this is been since she was 14 and victimized.  Somewhere in the video she gives an exact number of years, I believe its 30+ but it is over 20 years.

I heard it. I found the number very low and victims racially discriminated against to be honest. And the claim that this is something 'hidden' is a blatant lie.

It wasn't just a politically beneficial and profitable crime before. NOW it is.

chill98

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 05, 2016, 12:05:51 PM
I heard it. I found the number very low and victims racially discriminated against to be honest. And the claim that this is something 'hidden' is a blatant lie.

It wasn't just a politcially beneficial and profitable crime before. NOW it is.

She is talking about the UK.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerscruton/2014/08/30/why-did-british-police-ignore-pakistani-gangs-raping-rotherham-children-political-correctness/#36d389ad5a7c

HOWEVER, you did make me do some searching and it is kinda interesting.

marias.org.uk
Created on 2015-11-22 - Expires on 2016-11-22
Registrant:   Institute for the Study & Advancement of the Film Society Movement
   Trading as:      FISMOTRON.EDUCATION

drunkenshoe

Interesting? There is nothing interesting about it. And UK is not out of the picture I am talking about. It's disgusting that it's become a promotion and manipulation in the media as if this is a new thing or happening to white people only. It's abhorrent.

Meanwhile, nobody can do a thing about rape and torture allegations against British or American soldiers in Afghanistan and Irak invasions, Kenya, Columbia and other places AND all the cases are DISMMISSED with 'no evidence' to prove. In two cases Bristisgh soldiers filmed two children and Americans 60 something in Columbia. But they are unthouchable. Also noone stops and thinks what kind of a risk for a woman from these places to make a complain about rape out loud, let alone press charges at all.

Nobody gives a fucking damn about any rape victims, be it in Europe or anywhere else. When this 'refugee crisis' has run its course, it will be put aside and forgotten, the young girls and women will continue to get raped and traficked as sex slaves. Like it has been for a long time before 9/11 or 'the oh so bad refugee crisis'.

However, Americans will have a different type of 'refugee crisis', if that waste of carbon wins and that won't be something to manipulate easily by exported rape culture stories.

Baruch

It is my understanding, that sex trafficking in E European women and girls went way up when the Iron Curtain fell.  It is hardly new in Europe since 1989.  ME women/girls are just fresh meat to the "johns" of Europe.  Then they don't have to go all the way to Thailand and settle for a katoui ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on March 05, 2016, 01:44:29 PM
It is my understanding, that sex trafficking in E European women and girls went way up when the Iron Curtain fell.  It is hardly new in Europe since 1989.  ME women/girls are just fresh meat to the "johns" of Europe.  Then they don't have to go all the way to Thailand and settle for a katoui ;-(

In a nutshell, yes. But there is a reason why police prefers to work in silence about these issues and why they do not report. I am too exhausted to write a long post, I have said many times. I remember very clearly reading an outrage of an expert on a media source trying to make this a big topical issue because it kills the chances of collapsing these chains, how it makes difficult to catch these piece of shits 15 years ago. 

This is not soem random crime of a few religiously motivated angry perverts. These are very highly profitable global chains. They are very organised and resourceful. It's horrifying even to read about it.

chill98

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 05, 2016, 01:24:51 PM
Meanwhile, nobody can do a thing about rape and torture allegations against British or American soldiers in Afghanistan and Irak invasions, Kenya, Columbia and other places AND all the cases are DISMMISSED with 'no evidence' to prove. In two cases Bristisgh soldiers filmed two children and Americans 60 something in Columbia. But they are unthouchable. Also noone stops and thinks what kind of a risk for a woman from these places to make a complain about rape out loud, let alone press charges at all.

Nobody gives a fucking damn about any rape victims, be it in Europe or anywhere else. When this 'refugee crisis' has run its course, it will be put aside and forgotten, the young girls and women will continue to get raped and traficked as sex slaves. Like it has been for a long time before 9/11 or 'the oh so bad refugee crisis'.

Well... if you want to discuss soldiers start a thread.

Have you considered anti-depressants?  I am new here and already considering putting you on ignore.  I like to discuss things, not be bitched at about things I never brought into the conversation.