News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Don't Provoke The Migrants

Started by stromboli, February 02, 2016, 09:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Quote from: chill98 on March 05, 2016, 02:02:55 PM
Well... if you want to discuss soldiers start a thread.

Have you considered anti-depressants?  I am new here and already considering putting you on ignore.  I like to discuss things, not be bitched at about things I never brought into the conversation.

I have done it many times, nobody cares about it when the perpetrators of the crimes are westerners, any piece that really criticises or points out the western hypocrisy on many issues are blatantly dismissed. Everyone ignores it and thread falls down empty.

The topics you find fresh and 'interesting' are what we have been talking about here for years and I don't have much tolerance for mainstream bullshit like yours. I have seen it countless times. Get it?

Why don't you just put me on ignore instead of whining about it?

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

chill98

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 05, 2016, 02:11:33 PM
I have done it many times, nobody cares about it when the perpetrators of the crimes are westerners, any piece that really criticises or points out the western hypocrisy on many issues are blatantly dismissed. Everyone ignores it and thread falls down empty.

The topics you find fresh and 'interesting' are what we have been talking about here for years and I don't have much tolerance for mainstream bullshit like yours. I have seen it countless times. Get it?

Why don't you just put me on ignore instead of whining about it?
Well if EVERYONE ignores it, then maybe its you and not everyone else.

Baruch

Chill98 ... Shoe's first language is Turkish, not English.  Also she is an acquired taste, only for the most discriminating ;-)  To each their own.

The hysteria industry in Europe etc ... is part of the problem, not part of the solution.  Sex trafficking is universal and global ... it didn't start with ISIS, or muslim immigrants earlier to GB.  I also don't think that anyone here would be happier if everyone involved, including the pimps, were all blue eyed and blonde.  Most people most of the time are in denial that crime happens in their community, or that their own folks are perps ... it is always in another community, with someone else's folks.  But this is only human to deny deny deny.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: chill98 on March 05, 2016, 02:13:01 PM
Well if EVERYONE ignores it, then maybe its you and not everyone else.

Not everyone. But yeah, I have thorns. I don't provide lube for the collective masturbation. Sorry, highly allergic to bullshit. Why do you think people don't like me here? Me or someone else, people here don't like seeing threads showing the mess of their own culture which they see as the superior one. Esp. when a turkish woman writes about it bluntly and it conveniently gets 'translated' into 'Shoe says it bad and she is offensive'. As if there is another way to break the stomach churning political correctness of the general hypocrisy. People like to pretend those things happen far and away. The most abhorrent pattern of events like hundreds of mass shootings in one year can be turned into a mental illness problems of individuals here in this forum in half a page. What 'discussion' you are talking about?

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

I value anyone who comes from outside my Matrix.  Otherwise I can't see my own.  Of course they have their own Matrix, but that isn't my problem.  We are very much like fish in a fish bowl ... but the water keeps getting crappier and crappier ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

chill98

Quote from: Baruch on March 05, 2016, 02:13:26 PM
Chill98 ... Shoe's first language is Turkish, not English.  Also she is an acquired taste, only for the most discriminating ;-)  To each their own.
I dont care if she is ESL shes a rude attention seeking jerk who can't focus on a topic.  Learned enough english to master that. 

Quote from: Baruch on March 05, 2016, 02:13:26 PM
The hysteria industry in Europe etc ... is part of the problem, not part of the solution.  Sex trafficking is universal and global ... it didn't start with ISIS, or muslim immigrants earlier to GB.  I also don't think that anyone here would be happier if everyone involved, including the pimps, were all blue eyed and blonde.  Most people most of the time are in denial that crime happens in their community, or that their own folks are perps ... it is always in another community, with someone else's folks.  But this is only human to deny deny deny.
The HYSTERIA is fear of being called a 'racist'.  The cops would have rushed in and busted up an irish/german/french/danish/spanish/bulgarian/russian etc rape syndicate without batting an eye.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28951612

At LEAST 1400 different people in this one city.  And you try to handwave this because you think the UK is going to break out in Race Riots over ARRESTING individuals for prostituting/raping kids? 

QuoteIn a strongly worded statement, the home secretary told MPs that "institutionalised political correctness" had contributed to the authorities turning a blind eye to the abuse of at least 1,400 in Rotherham between 1997 to 2013.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/sep/02/theresa-may-political-correctness-rotherham-abuse

...Well it happened in East Europe after the economic collapse? Deflecting to lookie at all the money they are saving by not having to travel to Thailand? Oh goodie they are spending the bucks at home instead of taking the dollars to Thailand...

Thats your Retort??!! 

Geezus Krist Just How Long You Gonna Stand around singing Kumbaya?

Are the police actively trying to bust up the Russian Mafia?  Yes.  Do the UK police arrest White People for Trafficing Minors?  Yes.   Do the politicians run on crime fighting measures in every district in the UK?  Yes.  So why not bust the Paki's for crimes committed against minors?

Oh I know why.  Someone might call them a racist.  Probably one of the pimps and his family.  And a local iman/mullah whatever... yeah, you would see a race riot then.  Much better that these underage girls pay the price so the UK feels better about race/religion relations.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: chill98 on March 05, 2016, 03:26:03 PM
I dont care if she is ESL shes a rude attention seeking jerk who can't focus on a topic.  Learned enough english to master that. 

Yeah you figured me out in a few weeks... I've been seeking attention for years in this forum like this. It works wonders. /s

drunkenshoe

If the responsible authority cannot enforce the required action when a serious crime commited against minors in fear of being called 'racist' then it is useless, please just abolish it. There is something seriously wrong with the adminstration of that society.

The most ridiculous excuse I have ever heard. "We can't hunt rapists, they are calling us racists :(" Aww.

Baruch

I expect every European police force is working against human trafficking ... I wouldn't expect anything different.  It is the idea that only Muslim human trafficking is important ... that I find curious.  I have no opinion about how effective the authorities there are ... and I won't comment on the conspiracy theory that the sex corruption goes to the highest levels of European society.

I am not PC in regards to human trafficking ... and feel offended that anyone would think that I would be.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

chill98

Quote from: Baruch on March 05, 2016, 06:03:12 PM
I expect every European police force is working against human trafficking ... I wouldn't expect anything different.
Well then you would expect wrong as has been demonstrated multiple times.

Quote from: BaruchIt is the idea that only Muslim human trafficking is important ... that I find curious.
LOL, another deflection.  The point being raised is Why is Muslim Human Trafficking Off Limits?

Quote from: BaruchI am not PC in regards to human trafficking ... and feel offended that anyone would think that I would be.
Well, you may not think your PC in regards to human trafficking but it seems you have a real issue with associating it with muslims, regardless of the information available.

The No True Scotsman = No True Muslim fallacy.

Baruch

Reading problems?

"The point being raised is Why is Muslim Human Trafficking Off Limits?" ... what conspiracy theory makes you think that the European authorities are doing this?  Maybe all human trafficking in Europe is off limits ... because your governments are corrupt.  But I don't see why anyone would think that bribes are given only by one ethnic group.  In the US all illegal immigration is partly off limits, because employers love the cheap labor.  Is that why Europe tolerates all these young men from Iraq/Syria?  That and Europe's self-depopulation.  Per capitalism that is a ... ka-ching.  As far as sex trade goes, I don't see Europeans being any less supportive, as johns, than Americans are.  Personally I don't traffic in illegal workers or support the sex trade .. I presume you don't either.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Fickle

chill98
QuoteThe point being raised is Why is Muslim Human Trafficking Off Limits?

Because it has been accepted as normal not unlike assassination and torture in America. I didn't bother me so much that it was happening because we knew it was, it bothered me that they were openly debating it's virtues. Thus we see anything no matter how vile may become normality within a population. Once something is accepted as normal or just the way it is then most everyone gives up trying to change it.

Personally I find what everyone calls normal very strange.

pr126

Chill98 wrote:
QuoteOh I know why.  Someone might call them a racist.  Probably one of the pimps and his family.  And a local iman/mullah whatever... yeah, you would see a race riot then.  Much better that these underage girls pay the price so the UK feels better about race/religion relations.
Now you got it!  Well done.

But that is not the UK as a whole. I must protest.
Just the politicians, police and local authorities. Oh, and the media.
Their jobs and pensions come first. Sacrifices had to be made.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 07, 2016, 10:15:39 AM
Chill98 wrote:Now you got it!  Well done.

But that is not the UK as a whole. I must protest.
Just the politicians, police and local authorities. Oh, and the media.
Their jobs and pensions come first. Sacrifices had to be made.

But that is your real problem ... you hate your ass-hat authorities.  We feel the same way here in the USA ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Fickle on March 07, 2016, 08:40:53 AM
chill98
Because it has been accepted as normal not unlike assassination and torture in America. I didn't bother me so much that it was happening because we knew it was, it bothered me that they were openly debating it's virtues. Thus we see anything no matter how vile may become normality within a population. Once something is accepted as normal or just the way it is then most everyone gives up trying to change it.

Personally I find what everyone calls normal very strange.

There are 20,000 girls in the US in teen sex trafficking.  That is the primary (but not only) chattel slavery we have in the US.  So are the all powerful authorities turning a blind eye ... because the whole government are pimps?  There is a lot of normality going on under your ill informed nose, whatever country you live in.  There are lots of vile things in every country ... and I don't like them either.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.