How can it be possible for us to be "born in sin"?

Started by peacewithoutgod, November 12, 2015, 12:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: g2perk on November 16, 2015, 04:28:55 PM
If all atheist know how this world was created why can't you explain how you were made..or where you come from..or why no one person is the same..And as for as Scientists goes they can do it either. Do you have ANY answers for what you claim..

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

"I have this book..."
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

JBCuzISaidSo

I smell a god of the gaps apologist. "You can't PROVE that god doesn't exist! So, he must!"

Oh hell, shut up. You're being foolish.
It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
-- Ricky Gervais

Listen, Big Deal, we've got a bigger problem here. Women always figure out the truth. Always.
--Han Solo, The Force Awakens

g2perk

There you guys go defending nothing. Does anyone here believe in spirits and demons or is that just made up as well. Be careful with the answers don't get yourselves caught up against a wall...

Mike Cl

If all atheist know how this world was created why can't you explain how you were made..or where you come from..or why no one person is the same..And as for as Scientists goes they can do it either. Do you have ANY answers for what you claim..

First, it would be good if you could get your god to teach you how to write in English.  I came from my parents.  From where did you come?  I was made by my parents, as well.  It would seem to me that your perfect god would make creation perfect.  Yet, as you point out, it is not.  Evolution would account for that quite nicely and logically.  Ooopppss!  I used that nasty vile word--logically.  Sorry.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on November 16, 2015, 02:17:33 PM
Well................no--murder is within the group or the society you live in.  If one is outside the group or society, in many societies it is okay to kill them.  The American GI was free to kill all the German soldiers he could--was that murder?  God murdered thousands in the OT.

G-d is too big to jail, same as a TBTJ bank ;-(

Government is authorized to do things citizens are not allowed to do ... like print money, levy taxes ... jail and kill people.  It is also hard to jail a government ... if it is really bad, it can only be destroyed.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

g2perk

Quote from: Mike Cl on November 16, 2015, 06:21:06 PM
First, it would be good if you could get your god to teach you how to write in English.  I came from my parents.  From where did you come?  I was made by my parents, as well.  It would seem to me that your perfect god would make creation perfect.  Yet, as you point out, it is not.  Evolution would account for that quite nicely and logically.  Ooopppss!  I used that nasty vile word--logically.  Sorry.
Still no answer. And humans came from where? O ...I forgot monkeys... Monkey come from where...

peacewithoutgod

You know as well as anyone else what answers the scientists have, or have you ignored them altogether? Science hasn't answered everything, and only an asshat expects there should be an answer for everything. What matters is not pretending you have the answer to everything, it's being honest about what you aren't presently able to answer. Someday what cannot be answered now will be answered, and then there will likely be new questions arising, because life is not the least bit simple, therefore there should never be answers as simple as yours to explain it!
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

JBCuzISaidSo

Quote from: g2perk on November 16, 2015, 06:56:40 PM
Still no answer. And humans came from where? O ...I forgot monkeys... Monkey come from where...

Humans came FROM monkeys? See, this is news to your worst most evolutionary-ist. But to the rest of that world, the one that is okay with that big confusing thing called "evolution", you see, they understand that we humans didn't come "from" monkeys at all. Because they can read! Yay!
It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
-- Ricky Gervais

Listen, Big Deal, we've got a bigger problem here. Women always figure out the truth. Always.
--Han Solo, The Force Awakens

peacewithoutgod

I have a pretty good idea how I was made - it involved my mother and my father. If you need more explained beyond that, well that's too bad, because I'm not interested in finding out - go ask your own parents how they did it! They made me different than you quite easily, in that they have different genes than your parents, and even the same parents never drop the same genes into subsequent children. Beyond that, much more can actually be known if so inquired upon, but no such answers are necessary. What we don't know we need not pretend to know, because unlike you, we don't pretend to have answers when we don't. Your claim to knowing it all only makes you the bigger liar!
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: g2perk on November 16, 2015, 06:15:23 PM
There you guys go defending nothing.

Quote from: g2perk on November 16, 2015, 06:15:23 PMDoes anyone here believe in spirits and demons or is that just made up as well.
No one has ever proven to my satisfaction that anything supernatural exists. That is why I am a secular humanist and not a believer in supernatural woo.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: g2perk on November 16, 2015, 04:32:22 PM
As for a you go...all you do is deny this curse that cry about him...Your adolescent characteristic shows the level of intelligence in which you portray.

Curse? I couldn't be "denying" a curse, didn't know I had one! As for you, you really need to stop insulting adolescents, most who are far more intelligent than you, as you present yourself.

Your god created you? You, the grave insult to human intelligence which you are! I seriously doubt anything good would have done that!

g2perk

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on November 16, 2015, 07:54:19 PM

No one has ever proven to my satisfaction that anything supernatural exists. That is why I am a secular humanist and not a believer in supernatural woo.
Well I hear that but there are others out here in the world that has.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: g2perk on November 16, 2015, 08:06:30 PM
Well I hear that but there are others out here in the world that has.
Good for them. They still need to prove it to me if they want me to believe that their bullshit is anything but.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

g2perk

Quote from: peacewithoutgod on November 16, 2015, 08:01:18 PM
Curse? I couldn't be "denying" a curse, didn't know I had one! As for you, you really need to stop insulting adolescents, most who are far more intelligent than you, as you present yourself.

Your god created you? You, the grave insult to human intelligence which you are! I seriously doubt anything good would have done that!
Okay. What happened to you are someone you know as a child. The way you reference children is scary. You think teaching them how to love others is hurting them. Are you typing your own words because the level of contradiction is incredibly annoying.

g2perk

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on November 16, 2015, 08:10:54 PM
Good for them. They still need to prove it to me if they want me to believe that their bullshit is anything but.
Let go of your pride,Do you really think they care what you believe.