News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Oregon Shooting

Started by josephpalazzo, October 01, 2015, 03:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

This shit is so out of hand. It isn't rather we are able to have guns, but rather are we safer! We are not obviously to me. Rite to be armed, or right to be safe-----that is the question.
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Youssuf Ramadan

Mike Cl

Yawn!  Congress men and women will come out in horror and saddness; the NRA will profess that people kill people, not guns; the right will tell us that to talk about guns now will show disrespect for the victims and that they need time to grieve.  Nothing will change.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

aitm

FB pubes announcing it was all faked by Obama's FBI stooges,,,,pictures of supposedly dead will show up shopping at a Wal-Mart in Tuscaloosa in 3….2…..1….
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Shiranu

Stopping by because it's relevant...

Quote... Nothing will change.

Starting next year, my school and 100-something others across Texas will allow students to bring concealed irearms (my key between d and g isn't working...) onto campus. So at least here, things are changing... just or the worse.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 01, 2015, 05:42:32 PM
Yawn!  Congress men and women will come out in horror and saddness; the NRA will profess that people kill people, not guns; the right will tell us that to talk about guns now will show disrespect for the victims and that they need time to grieve.  Nothing will change.
Our children are the price we pay to have the freedom to own guns. Small enough price, I guess.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

Quote from: Shiranu on October 01, 2015, 06:07:18 PM
(my key between d and g isn't working...)
This could present some interesting posts…good luck.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Shiranu

Quote from: aitm on October 01, 2015, 06:23:36 PM
This could present some interesting posts…good luck.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 01, 2015, 06:12:56 PM
Our children are the price we pay to have the freedom to own guns. Small enough price, I guess.
Yeah.  And they were probably a bunch of commie liberals anyway.  So who the fuck cares? 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Shiranu

Once a week... the number o times there is a shooting on school properties in America since Sandy Hook...

JBCuzISaidSo

Ya know, you're never going to get Americans to hate the guns as much as you (figuratively speaking, "you") might. It's just NOT going to happen. Understand. Move on.

I, myself, have two I am willing to register and insure like a car, but I'm not everyone.
It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
-- Ricky Gervais

Listen, Big Deal, we've got a bigger problem here. Women always figure out the truth. Always.
--Han Solo, The Force Awakens

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

If you want to see gun control happen, shoot Wayne LaPierre or one of the Koch brothers or a Republican congressman.

Baruch

Only when America stops being America ... but when England is no longer England, the English will be brandishing worse than guns ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.