News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Oregon Shooting

Started by josephpalazzo, October 01, 2015, 03:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauricio

Quote from: CrucifyCindy on October 06, 2015, 06:48:49 PM
I've heard that "I am not prejudice, I have Asian friends" bull a million times before, and I still don't buy it. By the way Eminem does not fully understand the black experience in America either. So get over it.

No one fully understands anything, our experience is always limited, absolute knowledge is a religious concept. You do not need to be a victim of crime to understand why a crime is bad, it's called ethics.

CrucifyCindy

Quote from: mauricio on October 06, 2015, 06:55:16 PM
No one fully understands anything, our experience is always limited, absolute knowledge is a religious concept. You do not need to be a victim of crime to understand why a crime is bad, it's called ethics.

Oh for fuck's sakes! Who the fuck is arguing that? Did I mention anything about fucking ethics?
“Rational thought is a failed experiment and should be phased out.”
 William S. Burroughs

حسن اÙ,,صباح - Ù,,يس هناك Ù...ا هو صحيح ØŒ ÙƒÙ,, شيء Ù...سÙ...وح به

mauricio

Quote from: CrucifyCindy on October 06, 2015, 06:58:52 PM
Oh for fuck's sakes! Who the fuck is arguing that? Did I mention anything about fucking ethics?

You implied white people have trouble understanding the struggle of members of other races due to injustices dealt upon them, using that to dismiss shiranu argument about gun control, which is pure ad hominem racebaiting bullshit.  We can understand ethics and concepts like self-determination and the consequences of it's infringement. We can understand many topics without personally living them. Plus you have no idea what a person has lived through just because of their race and it is completely unrelated to the validity of their argument which is what you should be dealing with if you want a rational discourse.

Hakurei Reimu

Do we need a moratorium on this?!?!
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Shiranu

Quote from: CrucifyCindy on October 06, 2015, 05:04:57 PM
What are you going to tell me next? That you understand the pain of childbirth just because you know a guy who once passed a kidney stone?

Lol. Okay.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur