News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

"I Am a Pedophile" Article

Started by peacewithoutgod, October 01, 2015, 12:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peacewithoutgod

There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 01, 2015, 11:59:06 PM
Can you please calm yourself. I'd rather this not turn in to another unnecessary, full-blown pissing match/argument.
Pickled Eggs, you know as well as I do that my responses to a known troll who had shown herself at the time to be far more malicious than amusing did not in any way warrant moderator action of any sort. You know that my dialogue had nothing to do with it, you simply agreed with those who weren't comfortable with the subject matter I had chosen to post, so you decided to censor it. You who decided this, in line with those who called for it dislike certain questions because they challenge your ability to maintain your pretense of intellectual honesty when comparing different people to yourselves. If it made you compare pedophilia to homosexuality, well that's your problem - please don't make it mine, when the comparison was nothing which I myself intended to make. Do you think it was easy for me to put my dark family history out there? Your sensitivity to that reveals your personal immaturity.

My reason for doing this was that I believe nothing we do in society which causes injustice to some people (or is unnecessarily mean-spirited) should be exempt from being addressed rationally. I believe in true social justice, not the venom of the SJWs who we have been laughing at so much recently on this forum. SJWs engage in that censorship bullshit and shout down everyone who they disagree wit and that's exactly what you did on this post!
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: peacewithoutgod on November 24, 2015, 02:11:21 PM
Pickled Eggs, you know as well as I do that my responses to a known troll who had shown herself at the time to be far more malicious than amusing did not in any way warrant moderator action of any sort. You know that my dialogue had nothing to do with it, you simply agreed with those who weren't comfortable with the subject matter I had chosen to post, so you decided to censor it. You who decided this, in line with those who called for it dislike certain questions because they challenge your ability to maintain your pretense of intellectual honesty when comparing different people to yourselves. If it made you compare pedophilia to homosexuality, well that's your problem - please don't make it mine, when the comparison was nothing which I myself intended to make. Do you think it was easy for me to put my dark family history out there? Your sensitivity to that reveals your personal immaturity.

My reason for doing this was that I believe nothing we do in society which causes injustice to some people (or is unnecessarily mean-spirited) should be exempt from being addressed rationally. I believe in true social justice, not the venom of the SJWs who we have been laughing at so much recently on this forum. SJWs engage in that censorship bullshit and shout down everyone who they disagree wit and that's exactly what you did on this post!
Excuse me?
When did I tell someone to silence themselves? Oh yeah. Never.

All I said is discuss it in a calm manner and not make this turn in to an off-topic shouting/pissing match.

Sent from your mom.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: peacewithoutgod on November 24, 2015, 02:11:21 PMI believe in true social justice, not the venom of the SJWs who we have been laughing at so much recently on this forum.
Sinking to their level helps no one.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on November 24, 2015, 05:31:36 PM
Sinking to their level helps no one.
Which is really what we do as a society when we put people on a lifetime ban list from having any decent or attainable place to sleep, forced to wear a red letter too, and just because they were convicted of any sex crime (including one not involving children a he-said she- said at the office), and long after they have actually paid their debt. This may make parents feel more safe, but it isn't just, and where there's no justice there's injustice! I know people who aren't pedophiles (which I'm not, but by my genetic background I feel very, very lucky that I'm not) aren't interested in understanding pedophiles, but it's only through study and subsequent understanding that anyone can be dealt with justly, and until we are there you support only injustice.

aitm

I agree that society for the most part is completely off the rails in dealing with not just perceived pedo's but with the real ones. My brother in law got stoned and drunk and fingered his 13 year old niece. He turned himself in, and at the time when that was usually a 18 month sentence, and rape was two or three years, he ran into a judge running for State attorney  general and got 10 years and 20 probation. Now I have no problem with the sentence if everyone else was getting that. I convinced him to study auto-CAD in prison and when he got out I got his a position in a large design firm. the amount of crap he had to go through and still has to go thru now 18 years later, still amazes me. Though he has been exceptional in his behavior and does not appear to show interest in children, ( I have had many opportunities to watch his reaction around children when he didn't know anyone was looking and he really does not seem to exhibit any behavior that would alarm me).

While most studies have shown that most peso's are related to the victim, the overboard ridiculous programs that require fingerprinting and registering workers around schools even when the school is out is a hyperventilated over reaction.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: peacewithoutgod on November 24, 2015, 06:03:11 PMuntil we are there you support only injustice.
Calm your tits, kiddo. Lest you forget, we're on the same side. And it would be really helpful for our side if you wouldn't scream your head off at the slightest provocation.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on November 24, 2015, 08:29:03 PM
Calm your tits, kiddo. Lest you forget, we're on the same side. And it would be really helpful for our side if you wouldn't scream your head off at the slightest provocation.
Thank you. Exactly.

PickelledEggs

In fact, I almost said "calm your tits" in the previous response of mine haha.

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on November 24, 2015, 08:29:03 PM
Who's screaming? I'm totally calm about this, just as I was when I started this thread, and before others started trying to shut it down with screams of Don't you compare gays to pedophiles!!!, which I was not doing. Then Pickelled Eggs, who always has and probably always will deny that his own shit stinks too, decided to take their side and throw his mod weight behind it (that sort of behavior is always inappropriate, the egghead be fired). No reason I should be upset, uh-uh, so why am I surprised not to be completely enraged?

Solitary

This topic reminds me of something that recently happened to me in California at a "SCIENCE" museum and school for anthropology and archeology. It was a federally funded charter school that had a woman speaker who claimed that gender is societal based and not biologically based and that people had a choice. This is the problem with charter schools, they have teachers that don't have to be qualified, and can teach religious conceived BS. I had to leave before my head exploded. One good thing, I think, is the kids can't graduate until they past all the tests, I wonder if the tests include the origin of the species? God did it----CORRECT!
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: peacewithoutgod on November 25, 2015, 01:46:16 PM
Who's screaming? I'm totally calm about this, just as I was when I started this thread, and before others started trying to shut it down with screams of Don't you compare gays to pedophiles!!!, which I was not doing. Then Pickelled Eggs, who always has and probably always will deny that his own shit stinks too, decided to take their side and throw his mod weight behind it (that sort of behavior is always inappropriate, the egghead be fired). No reason I should be upset, uh-uh, so why am I surprised not to be completely enraged?

Wtf are you talking about? How is advising that a discussion being kept calm "abusing mod poweres"?  Discuss whatever you want and take whichever position you want, just leave the insults to a minimum. No one needs a pissing match going on, derailing the thread to some shout-fest.  I'm pretty sure I was clear about that from the start.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Solitary on November 25, 2015, 03:02:26 PMIt was a federally funded charter school that had a woman speaker who claimed that gender is societal based and not biologically based and that people had a choice.
That's because gender actually is imposed by society. A lot of people use gender interchangeably with sex, but this is incorrect. Male and female refer to sex. Gender refers to terms like masculine and feminine. Some societies have more than two gendere (i.e. males and females are assigned multiple different roles within their sexes), and you can definitely choose your own gender. "Transgender" refers to someone identifying with a gender not traditionally associated with their sex. "Transexual" refers to someone who has undergone sex-reassignment.

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: PickelledEggs on November 25, 2015, 04:57:31 PM
Wtf are you talking about? How is advising that a discussion being kept calm "abusing mod poweres"?  Discuss whatever you want and take whichever position you want, just leave the insults to a minimum. No one needs a pissing match going on, derailing the thread to some shout-fest.  I'm pretty sure I was clear about that from the start.

I'm pretty sure you acted unnecessarily, and according to your personal bias.

"Calm your tits" - you know I'm starting to like that one!

PickelledEggs

Quote from: peacewithoutgod on November 25, 2015, 06:07:15 PM
I'm pretty sure you acted unnecessarily, and according to your personal bias.

"Calm your tits" - you know I'm starting to like that one!
You're assuming I had any bias to begin with.

Sent from your mom.