Hillary Muslims 'Have Nothing Whatsoever To Do With Terrorism'

Started by pr126, November 20, 2015, 11:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: Baruch on November 22, 2015, 11:18:17 PM
Well now, everyone is a medical doctor ... congratulations!  But a real doctor might diagnose fleas ;-)

I was just watching The Bunker ... and Pr126 ... I must say ... you are ready to join the Fatherland in our holy Lebensraum on the Eastern Front.  Clash of civilizations?  Some people here, ironically, are more tribal than I am.  The extra large letters remind me of those great Nuremberg party rallies of yore.  Today Atheistforums ... tomorrow Facebook!
show us a DSM listing for Islamophobia, and I'll show you a frog who dissects humans for science.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/08/islamophobia-is-not-a-neologism-anymore-its-mainstream/

Whoops, looks like any time a large segment of the population decides to play "doctor", they get to tweak our language in any way it may suit them - ain't it good to be the majority!
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

Baruch

Well ... one side was claiming there are no phobias ... just negative preferences.

My dictionary includes Anglophobia, Germanophobia and Francophobia ... though I don't have any of those conditions.  I don't have Islamophobia, Judeophobia, Christophobia etc ... and not even xenophobia.  So I am not a good test case.  Others will have to volunteer to give their testimony ... and have.  Though if I had Madamoisellephilia ... I wouldn't bother to seek a cure ;-)

An example ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francophobia ... got Freedom-fries?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.