News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

"I Am a Pedophile" Article

Started by peacewithoutgod, October 01, 2015, 12:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: peacewithoutgod on October 02, 2015, 12:42:22 PM
Heheeeeeeeeeee - she thinks the DSM-5 has anything whatsoever to do with SCIENCE!!!!

:s_laugh:
Peacewithoutgod, why do you think the DSM-5 is without scientific merit?
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 02, 2015, 01:55:37 AM
I just got done telling her and peace to stop throwing around insults and now you're going to keep going with them? Really?
Crucify Cindy addresses my post, as is so typical of her style with F-bombs and insults, and now I can't even respond to that without you taking her side - thanks for demonstrating how the both of you are petty, and amazingly ignorant assholes!
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 02, 2015, 12:53:10 PM
Peacewithoutgod, why do you think the DSM-5 is without scientific merit?

Its purpose isn't to explain anything, nor to make any statements of fact - it assigns labels, and often arbitrarily. Especially when it comes to the soft sciences of the much-misunderstood "mental" or neurological disorders. Homosexuality used to be listed there too.
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: peacewithoutgod on October 02, 2015, 12:54:46 PM
Crucify Cindy addresses my post, as is so typical of her style with F-bombs and insults, and now I can't even respond to that without you taking her side - thanks for demonstrating how the both of you are petty, and amazingly ignorant assholes!

I'm saying we should discuss things in a civilized manner. If you feel someone is ignorant on a subject, you can discuss and debate with them without calling them names. Cindy and Hijiri caught themselves and aren't insulting anyone, but you are continuing to. For that, you have earned yourself a 1 week ban from posting. Your temporary permissions will be limited to only spectating the site, not posting.

Have a good vacation. Come back with a nicer attitude.

The Skeletal Atheist

Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

_Xenu_

Quote from: dtq123 on October 01, 2015, 11:23:36 PM
Google Search says;
par·a·phil·i·a
ËŒperəˈfilÄ"É™/
nounPSYCHIATRY
a condition characterized by abnormal sexual desires, typically involving extreme or dangerous activities.

Judging by the amount of the population who are not pedophiles, and the fact the the pedophilia is (often) strong enough to remove romantic desire for peers, I say it would be a fair definition.

What I'm really questioning is why paraphilia has a negative connotation. Extreme things are not always bad, right?

Edit: I am a pedophile and I approve of this message.
While I'm not going to hate on you for being a pedophile, please understand the consequences of acting on your urges are extremely serious. I was molested as a kid, and have PTSD from it. It drove me to alcoholism, and made it extremely difficult for me to accept my own bisexuality, which is something Im still struggling with. Please, please don't touch any kids man. I'm begging you. You'll fuck their lives up in ways you cannot even imagine. Every interaction they have for the rest of their lives will be influenced by that.

As long as you're not actually molesting any kids, I think you deserve the same rights as anyone. You didn't ask to be the way you are, and you don't deserve to be punished for that alone. But please, consider what will happen if you act on your desires.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: _Xenu_ on October 03, 2015, 09:50:24 PM
While I'm not going to hate on you for being a pedophile, please understand the consequences of acting on your urges are extremely serious. I was molested as a kid, and have PTSD from it. It drove me to alcoholism, and made it extremely difficult for me to accept my own bisexuality, which is something Im still struggling with. Please, please don't touch any kids man. I'm begging you. You'll fuck their lives up in ways you cannot even imagine. Every interaction they have for the rest of their lives will be influenced by that.
Don't mind the kid, he's just trying to be edgy.

Secretly a Warsie.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

_Xenu_

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on October 03, 2015, 10:09:41 PM
Don't mind the kid, he's just trying to be edgy.

Secretly a Warsie.
Me or him?
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

dtq123

Quote from: _Xenu_ on October 03, 2015, 09:50:24 PM

As long as you're not actually molesting any kids, I think you deserve the same rights as anyone. You didn't ask to be the way you are, and you don't deserve to be punished for that alone. But please, consider what will happen if you act on your desires.
I'm fifteen, I don't even have much access to them in the first place, let alone intend to molest them. I just like to see them slowly grow up. It's the transience of innocence and development of mind that I enjoy, I don't give a fuck about child bodies.
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

Baruch

Yes, children are cute and innocent until they grow up.  Keep it that way.  But you can't be Peter Pan, unless you know Tinker Bell ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: dtq123 on October 04, 2015, 12:56:29 PM
I'm fifteen, I don't even have much access to them in the first place, let alone intend to molest them. I just like to see them slowly grow up. It's the transience of innocence and development of mind that I enjoy, I don't give a fuck about child bodies.

if you aren't interested in them sexually, then you aren't a pedophile...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: Shiranu on October 04, 2015, 01:22:24 PM
if you aren't interested in them sexually, then you aren't a pedophile...
He could be repressing an attraction to children's bodies. He's still extremely young. When I was 15, I wasn't thinking about children's bodies. Go back in time 13 years and I'd be talking about Britney Spears and how nice her fake tits look. Perhaps dtq is also attracted to people his own age and older, so he's able to repress it that way.

This is just me guessing though, based on my own experience. I could be completely wrong and maybe he will never be attracted to children's bodies.

dtq123

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on October 04, 2015, 03:01:44 PM
He could be repressing an attraction to children's bodies. He's still extremely young. When I was 15, I wasn't thinking about children's bodies. Go back in time 13 years and I'd be talking about Britney Spears and how nice her fake tits look. Perhaps dtq is also attracted to people his own age and older, so he's able to repress it that way.

This is just me guessing though, based on my own experience. I could be completely wrong and maybe he will never be attracted to children's bodies.
I believe it's a type of pedophilia to love teens... They might be my peers, but I'll love that chaotic time forever. Don't worry Sargon, I won't molest anyone. I'm not bold enough in real life to do it, let alone actually want to.

And Shiranu, I was taking Pedophilia literally by it's root (words, at the time), Despite being a bunch of savages after being corrupted, it's nice to see how innocently they behave.
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

mauricio

Quote from: dtq123 on October 04, 2015, 06:02:28 PM
I believe it's a type of pedophilia to love teens...

Pre-puberty is pedophilia 11-12 or lower

Puberty is hebephilia 15-16 or lower

post-puberty is ephebophilia 19 or lower

those are all types of chronophilias.