Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Shiranu on September 07, 2015, 03:47:46 AM
Fuck, even I'm confused.
Muslim extremist (obviously, there's Arabic writing on it) produced racially offensive jewelry for kids. Gotta be some kind of trick.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

Oh! Hell rednecks don't recognize a clever limerick and you think they know what arabic looks like? But then again….sonofbitch….neither did I….er……...
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Hydra009

^ beat me too it.  And in all honesty, that's basically my reaction.

kilodelta

Man... when will the government finally illegalize dihydrogen monoxide... How many people have to die first? Wake up sheeple!
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

stromboli

Used to be an addict.... weaned myself with increasing doses of caffeine in various forms.

aitm

I drink booze which has like, almost no dihydroxi…whatchamacallit stuff.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: aitm on September 08, 2015, 05:31:39 PM
I drink booze which has like, almost no dihydroxi…whatchamacallit stuff.
Dimethylbromide?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Poison Tree

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 08, 2015, 01:38:35 PM

My sister has a 7week old (her first) so she's been getting this type of advice. "If you leave him too flat (horizontal) while feeding him the milk will run into his ears and cause an infection."

Maybe she prefers paranoid advice to the way she was treated as an inanimate incubator while pregnant--every time she talked to her mother-in-law every question that should have been directed to my sister was asked of the (unborn) baby: "Is the baby feeling nauseous this morning?" As a fetus in the first trimester the baby does not feel anything. I, however, am nauseated by the question.
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Hydra009

North Carolina.  Come for the meth.  Stay because you sold your car for meth.

stromboli

For all the happy (and hopefully fulfilled) gay men on the forum.