Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Quote from: kilodelta on September 04, 2015, 11:41:57 PMEsoteric laugh.
That problem is easily solved.  Master Chief over there can just flip it over.

Hydra009

The survivor population would diminish over time.  Early survivor populations would rapidly decline, but veteran survivor populations would decline very slowly.

But, on the other hand, the military would have phenomenal k/d ratios.  Biters would basically be the easiest enemy they've ever faced and they're both well equipped and well trained to take care of the problem.

I give it a couple months, tops.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 05, 2015, 01:04:17 AM

That reminds me of some of the jokes making the rounds in my college days--
Why do Italian flies have wings?  To beat the Italians to the trash cans. (Insert whatever ethnic group you wish)
What is the smallest book in the world?  Book of French war heroes.
How can you tell the bride in a Polish wedding?  She is wearing a clean bowling shirt.

Somehow, they don't seem as funny as they did then.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Shiranu

aitm

Might be the Made in China thing, but thats a guess.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust