News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The FIFA Worldcup Brazill

Started by Jutter, June 13, 2014, 10:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Bottle

So,  sorry England go home early with 1 pt from 3games after 2 defeats and a goalless draw v Costa rica, their worst world cup  for a long time,, still laffin   :pidu:
Costa rica win the group and Uruguay are 2nd after their 1 . 0 win v Italy who were fkn disappointin at this tourney, thot they wd do better but ah well, fk thum...
An goin by TV evidence it looks like Saurez the fkn vampire has been at it again, he has got previous for this shit dont forget, once when playin for Liverpool and before that in Holland while playin for Ajax, he should be banned right away , no doubt about it.... :pall: :pall: :pall:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Shiranu

While I think he deserves a suspension,  I think what he needs first and foremost is a mental evaluation.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Green Bottle

Quote from: Shiranu on June 24, 2014, 05:20:05 PM
While I think he deserves a suspension,  I think what he needs first and foremost is a mental evaluation.
Aye u could be rite, but mibbe he needs they fkn teeth knocked out, take away the temptation to fkn bite anyone else...

josephpalazzo

How about if US would beat Germany? Especially with Klinsmann as coach, it would be fucking sweet...

josephpalazzo

The Algerian gazelles are in. Take that, Putin.

Mr.Obvious

I stand corrected; Go Algeria. :p

Also; Belgium vs the US. This will be... interesting.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Green Bottle

OOO, now were gettin down to the nitty gritty, Portugal 2 Ghana 1 an ronaldo do gets his 1st goal in this world cup but he's still a

An well done the US gettin through to the knockout stages even after losin 1 . 0 tae the Germans who also qualified.. so Portugal an Ghana say bye bye tae Brazil......
In tonights games Korea 0 Belgium 1... and Russia 1 Algeria 1, so belgium win the group and russia 2nd, korea and algeria go home ...... :pall: :pall: :pall:

Mr.Obvious

Actually, Russia went home I think 10 green bottles, Algeria was 2nd.

GrinningYMIR

Rooting for the Germans and the US, so todays game was awkward
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

aitm

what is it with the intro where every player must turn to face the camera and cross their arms like they are some kinda bad ass? Whose fucking stoopid idea is that?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

gussy

A fun World Cup so far.  CONCACAF is resembling an actual confederation.  3 teams through out of difficult groups.  3 African teams through as well (Algeria, Nigeria and France).  Still thinking a South American side will win this.  Columbia has looked the most impressive so far.

The first and last time I will ever cheer a Renaldo goal was today. 

Green Bottle

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on June 26, 2014, 07:48:53 PM
Actually, Russia went home I think 10 green bottles, Algeria was 2nd.
Your right mr O, my mistook, im blaming the beer........ :pidu:

Mr.Obvious

There is no better excuse, cheers  :pidu:

josephpalazzo

Brazil in, Chile out. Best game of the tournament so far. The Chileans put out a brilliant performance against the mighty Brazillians, but in the end, the Chileans lost to a crossbar in regular time, and a pole in the shootout.

Shiranu

My heart stopped when Chile hit the bar... that was very unpleasant.

Howard Webb got tired of people saying the refs favour Brasil I think, because he did not show ANY sort of generosity towards several actual fouls on Hulk nor allowed that goal. It WAS a handball, but shit it was about as close as you could get imo to the border of what is or isn't.

Finally, Brasil really lost their pace that second half... if they could have just stayed as aggressive I think the game wouldn't have come down to the wire as it did.

Oh, and Julio Cesar... mah man :D.

Via Brasil!, since no more Forza Italia :\.

Edit; I take that back, one more think... I really want to like Fred, but god him and Jo are terrible. I almost support the idea of moving Hulk to middle with Bernard taking his place on the wing. Hulk has been pretty quiet this tourney, but if he can keep his form like he had this game and improve on it... I can see Brasil's offense really starting to work again. Hulk on form is scary with both his size and technique.

And Paulinho will be back in the lineup... it's time for him to step up after a disappointing tourney and a poor end of the season with Tottenham. Luis Gustavo has been great in midfield and Brasil is really going to miss him bringing some form of defensive cohesion to the middle.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur