Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The FIFA Worldcup Brazill

Started by Jutter, June 13, 2014, 10:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

Deutschland man!

And US of course
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

josephpalazzo

We'll see if Italy has the right stuff when it meets Costa Rica tomorrow - both won their first game. The Italian players know what the Spanish players are going through, themselves being eliminated in the first round in 2010. Hope the Italians will use that to get their mojo together.

Forza Italia.

Jutter

Uruguay beats England. Two beautiful goals by Suarez.
No religion for me thank you very much; I 'm full of shit enough as it is.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

AllPurposeAtheist

Fucking insane..soccer in tropical rain forests.. WTF are they thinking? I hope several die from heat stroke just to teach a lesson that won't be learned.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Shiranu

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on June 20, 2014, 03:20:17 PM
Fucking insane..soccer in tropical rain forests.. WTF are they thinking? I hope several die from heat stroke just to teach a lesson that won't be learned.

Because they have NEVER played football in Brasil until the World Cup arrived.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Shiranu on June 20, 2014, 02:54:30 PM
What the fuck, Italy.

Yeah, their gameplan of long balls to their strikers either needs a re-thinking or better execution. Kudos to Costa Rica for putting a good defence in the second half.

Green Bottle

Well i watched a gd game the day between Costa rica an Italy an all i can say is   England haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .. italy pld shite compared to when they pld the english but well happy wi that result which means england go out in the first round for the 1st time in a long time after losin last nite to Uruguay...so well done the Costa ricans.... :clap: :clap: :clap:
An well done Australia even tho they lost 3 . 2 to the dutch, they scored 2 gd goals which is more than the Spanish could do, Holland are lookin good so they are....
Anyway 5 . 2 France v Switzerland an thats what u call a Humpin.....what a great game, 7goals an a missed penalty, end to end stuff so well done both teams....... :pidu:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Jutter

Observation: Japan plays the ball around neatly... very tidy combination play... but they keep doing so until the entire opposing team is blocking the goal. As a dutch sportscaster put it: Japan never comes barging in, but always politely knocks first.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.

josephpalazzo

The player that impressed me the most so far is France's Benzema. Not particularly for his individual skills - there are some who are far more gifted - but the smartness in his playing. He knows not only when to feed a pass but usually it's a pass that puts the receiver in an open position to deliver the ball behind the goalkeeper. France is definitely a dark horse in this competition, though Germany will give France stiff competition for that title.

Mr.Obvious

Mother Russia has fallen!
Will read USA's score tomorrowmorning, bed calls.

Hope our team goes head to head with you guys's. Good luck!
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Shiranu

Portugal... you are some injury prone mofos...

Green Bottle

ffs what a great game usa, i thought u had it but a great cross by ronaldo for the equalising goal in the 94th minute an its 2 . 2 ffs  so germany and the us both on 4pts so if they draw in the last game they both go through....
An a gd game earlier Algeria v South korea, algeria 3 . 0 up in the 1st half but better play by the koreans in the 2nd scoring 2 but the algerians got a 4th to take it 4 . 2 gd game.......................
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

aitm

Quote from: 10 Green Bottles..... on June 22, 2014, 08:02:02 PM
ffs what a great game usa, i thought u had it but a great cross by ronaldo for the equalising goal in the 94th minute an its 2 . 2 ffs  so germany and the us both on 4pts so if they draw in the last game they both go through....
An a gd game earlier Algeria v South korea, algeria 3 . 0 up in the 1st half but better play by the koreans in the 2nd scoring 2 but the algerians got a 4th to take it 4 . 2 gd game.......................
I don't know much about futbol, gut the last 9 minutes us just laid down and kept giving them the ball. No attack, hell right before the goal they had the ball on the endline and elected to fuck it off, wtf?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Jutter

Quote from: aitm on June 22, 2014, 08:05:16 PM
I don't know much about futbol, gut the last 9 minutes us just laid down and kept giving them the ball. No attack, hell right before the goal they had the ball on the endline and elected to fuck it off, wtf?
Considering this was late in the match, it could've been a fatigue problem, where they didn't pace themselves well enough to keep up with the opposition in the end. I do think the USA are getting that little bit better with each tournament.

On a different note, I think we need to watch the fuck out for Algeria. They may have the potential to throw in a monkeywrench and knock one of the favorites out of the game.