News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The FIFA Worldcup Brazill

Started by Jutter, June 13, 2014, 10:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jutter

No religion for me thank you very much; I 'm full of shit enough as it is.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.

stromboli

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on June 18, 2014, 03:27:58 PM
Yeah, just forget FIFA is possibly the most corrupt organization in the world or damned close. In fact just empty your bank account and give it to FIFA.  Fuck FIFA.

How can you possibly like a sport where the owners are racist billionaires who just want to make money off ahtletes? Oh wait. I just described pro basketball. and pro football. And pro baseball. Never mind.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Jutter on June 22, 2014, 08:43:31 PM

I do think the USA are getting that little bit better with each  tournament.

Yeah, we had David Beckham for a little while... as if that explains it,  :laugh:

QuoteOn a different note, I think we need to watch the fuck out for Algeria. They may have the potential to throw in a monkeywrench and knock one of the favorites out of the game.

The Algerians are fucking gazelles. If the US ever meets Algeria in the other rounds, well, we have the NRA on our side. :twisted:

stromboli

Quote from: josephpalazzo on June 23, 2014, 08:49:07 AM
Yeah, we had David Beckham for a little while... as if that explains it,  :laugh:

The Algerians are fucking gazelles. If the US ever meets Algeria in the other rounds, well, we have the NRA on our side. :twisted:

If you see a line of guys at a sporting event with NRA apparel and suspicious bulges in their coats, make it a point to stand behind them. Word to the wise.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Jutter on June 22, 2014, 08:43:31 PM
On a different note, I think we need to watch the fuck out for Algeria. They may have the potential to throw in a monkeywrench and knock one of the favorites out of the game.

Algeria is going to lose to Russia, I think. It's going to be Belgium and Russia from our pool to continue to the next.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on June 23, 2014, 09:30:48 AM
Algeria is going to lose to Russia, I think. It's going to be Belgium and Russia from our pool to continue to the next.

Perhaps, but how bad the Russians would look if they got eliminated in the first round, especially they are hosting World Cup 2018? Heads would roll and here's a one-way ticket to Siberia! I'm still going to root for the Algerian gazelles. If Belgium wins or draws over Korea, Algeria only needs a draw against Russia. The Russians have their back against the walls. And without vodka, they can't take the pressure well. :madu:

josephpalazzo

Quote from: stromboli on June 23, 2014, 08:52:14 AM
If you see a line of guys at a sporting event with NRA apparel and suspicious bulges in their coats, make it a point to stand behind them. Word to the wise.

Mr.Obvious

I'd rather take South-Korea or Algeria with us to the next round.  So I'll be voting for Algeria too. Perhaps it'd even be wise to let Korea win this one hard if only we knew in advance if Algeria were to tie with Russia. But, I'm a realist and while I'll be hoping for an Algerian victory or a tie, I would put my money on Russia.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Green Bottle

Quote from: josephpalazzo on June 23, 2014, 08:49:07 AM

I think the US have pld well in this tourney but i dont think they have any chance of winnin it , or gettin anywhere near the qtrs or semis simply because its not their game really, ok some of their players have a bit of skill  , like dempsey for instance but when it comes to th l;ater rounds of big tourneys they got no chance really, sorry america but thats just ma opinion...
So gettin bk to tonite's games an Brazil had a nice win 4 . 1 v Cameroon  but i still think they will collapse when faced with a gd team like Netherlands or Germany or even Argentina cos they are just not like brazil teams of old.no real flair in the team except for naymar but all his diving puts me off him...i counted 3 dives in tonite's game ....
So Mexico came close to topping the group but had to settle for 2nd after a 3 . 1 win v Croatia who have been disappointin this world cup, again not the team of old .......
so tomorrow its Englands third game an they will be desperate for a win to finish this disappointing world cup campaign but Costa rica have beat both italy and uruguay so it cd be 3 defeats in a row for them, hope so, but thats just my bias shining through........ :pidu:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Shiranu

Brasil! Brasil! Brasil!

They finally looked liked they belong in the Yellow, even if it was against Cameroon.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Green Bottle

Aye its the best they've pld even tho it was against the worst team in the group, lets see how they do v a quality team, the defence is definitely suspect if ye ask me.....
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

josephpalazzo

It's do-or-die for Italy, needing a draw with Uruguay that is seeking a win to stay alive. Can we dub this game as Balotelli Vs Suarez?!?Whatever, looking forward to a very good match.

stromboli

josephpalazzo

Italy is gone but who would have thought Uruguay had a vampire on its squad?!??

Shiranu

Well,  there goes all one of my European teams :/.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur