News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wallpapers, what do you use?

Started by GrinningYMIR, October 20, 2013, 10:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Hijiri Byakuren

This is my wallpaper on both PCs at the moment.

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

GrinningYMIR

I like that, it's very happy. what's it from?
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"I like that, it's very happy. what's it from?
Hate Plus, sequel to Analogue: A Hate Story. And they are not happy stories. At all. :lol:

GrinningYMIR

Oh well, nothing wrong with a good healthy dose of unadulterated HATRED every now and then

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

GrinningYMIR

Solitary, you have excellent tastes

Truly Truly excellent

I applaud thee

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"Oh well, nothing wrong with a good healthy dose of unadulterated HATRED every now and then
Here's the premise: You're an investigator looking over the logs of a dead generation ship called the Mugunghwa. You meet two AIs named *Hyun-ae and *Mute who hate each other and refuse to speak to one another or even to be onscreen at the same time. They're also your only guides to what happened to the people living aboard the ship, which you find revolves heavily around a young girl known as "The Pale Bride."

Featured in this story are:
-A society which views women as less than property.
-Torture, both mental and physical.
-Pedophilia.
-Cryogenic stasis leading to culture shock (see above).
-Soul crushing despair.
-Hot lesbian sex.
-Cosplay.

Featured in the sequel are:
-All of the above.
-Conspiracies within riddles wrapped around an enigma.
-Betrayal.
-Suicide.
-Hot man-on-man action.
-Cake baking.

Solitary

This is what Tali should have looked like.

GrinningYMIR

QuoteHere's the premise: You're an investigator looking over the logs of a dead generation ship called the Mugunghwa. You meet two AIs named *Hyun-ae and *Mute who hate each other and refuse to speak to one another or even to be onscreen at the same time. They're also your only guides to what happened to the people living aboard the ship, which you find revolves heavily around a young girl known as "The Pale Bride."

Featured in this story are:
-A society which views women as less than property.
-Torture, both mental and physical.
-Pedophilia.
-Cryogenic stasis leading to culture shock (see above).
-Soul crushing despair.
-Hot lesbian sex.
-Cosplay.

Featured in the sequel are:
-All of the above.
-Conspiracies within riddles wrapped around an enigma.
-Betrayal.
-Suicide.
-Hot man-on-man action.
-Cake baking.

:shock:

GrinningYMIR

Shame of it is that Tali never could snipe worth anything

Solitary

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"Solitary, you have excellent tastes

Truly Truly excellent

I applaud thee

Thanks! You should have seen my wife when she was 24. Honest.

GrinningYMIR

QuoteThanks! You should have seen my wife when she was 24. Honest.

I bet she was a sight to behold  :wink:

Hydra009

I visit http://imgur.com/r/ImaginaryMonsters, download the ones that look interesting in its own folder, then I set the whole folder as the desktop background and to change pictures every 30 minutes.

Current:

NeoLogic26

"For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you." - Neil deGrasse Tyson