News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wallpapers, what do you use?

Started by GrinningYMIR, October 20, 2013, 10:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plu

My work desktop is all pictures of my daughter. My home desktop is the color blue, apparently.

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Jmpty

???  ??

GrinningYMIR

Nice choices guys, so far I haven't seen a one that I haven't thought impressive.
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

AllPurposeAtheist

You guys are weird as opposed to my perfect normality. :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"You guys are weird as opposed to my perfect normality. :)

:lol:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Solitary

GrinningYMIR

If Scientists were playing god, then they wouldn't be doing nothing, they'd be telling us to murder each other in their name!  :-D
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

aitm

Quotecake baking

What kind of sick mother fucker would put cake baking and ruin a perfectly good story?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

GrinningYMIR

this is one from my childhood, one of the earliest wallpapers that I can remember. I was a pipsqueak and I used to be fascinated by this picture and StarCraft in general. I used to spend hours watching my dad play matches.

Nostalgia!

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

ParaGoomba Slayer

[size=150]Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision.[/size]

[size=150]Your liberty to swing your fist ends just where my nose begins. This is very simple reasoning that is applied to everything, EXCEPT infant circumcision for some stupid fucking reason.[/size]

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

My granddad said this gave him a bladerunner vibe, I thought it was interesting.

Solitary

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"[ Image ]

My granddad said this gave him a bladerunner vibe, I thought it was interesting.

Show him this one and see what it gives him:  Maybe not, he might have an heart attack.  :shock:   Solitary