Started by Notthesun, July 03, 2013, 05:17:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtDawnTheySquee

Shinji is so fucked up.

Shiranu

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"
Quote from: "Shiranu"
Quote from: "PickelledEggs"Angel Beats!

Just starting watching this, damn it's bad ass.
It's probably one of my top 3 Animes I have ever watched. Enjoy it!

What episode are you on, btw?

My god, I love this scene.

[spoil:1756jk7y][youtube:1756jk7y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fORH60LtOt4[/youtube:1756jk7y][/spoil:1756jk7y]

I love how dark and serious it is while at the same time... not serious at all.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

That scene was so good! hahahaha

the slo-mo with the sad music had me laugh so hard my sides hurt  :rollin:

I have to re watch that anime.... again.  It was so good

PickelledEggs

This scene made me bawl my eyes out.

[youtube:2hr7octg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz_VUzH8cRw[/youtube:2hr7octg]

AllPurposeAtheist

It's been awhile so I just had to remind you guys Anime is still just cartoons.  #-o
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"It's been awhile so I just had to remind you guys Anime is still just cartoons.  #-o
I'm just a singer in a rock and roll band.

Shiranu

So I am now on episode 10... I really like this anime but for some reason didn't binge watch it like I normally do, but fuck... dem feels. Some times they feel too relateable  :|.

Edit: Just finished it, if you will excuse me I'm going to go crawl into a corner and cry for the next week.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Shiranu"So I am now on episode 10... I really like this anime but for some reason didn't binge watch it like I normally do, but fuck... dem feels. Some times they feel too relateable  :|.

Edit: Just finished it, if you will excuse me I'm going to go crawl into a corner and cry for the next week.

I weeped so hard at the end of that Anime, I could ring out my shirt and fill a mop bucket. It was a warm and fuzzy feel though, at least I thought.

Good stuff. I should go and watch it again.

I don't know how you would be doing right now if you did what I did and finished it in 2 days... That was tough. lol

PickelledEggs

I've been listening to Pimsleur Japanese and now Nihongoga scochi wakalimas. I have no idea if that's spelled right... but thanks for the recommendation, wolf, I'll be binge watching real japanese anime in NO TIME now! Awwe yeeea.

the_antithesis

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: PickelledEggs on April 07, 2014, 04:40:26 PM
I've been listening to Pimsleur Japanese and now Nihongoga scochi wakalimas. I have no idea if that's spelled right...
I'm not even sure what you're trying to spell, and I actually know how to write the language. :s
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on April 07, 2014, 05:46:11 PM
I'm not even sure what you're trying to spell, and I actually know how to write the language. :s
It's supposed to be I understand Japanese a little. But I tried to spell it with English letter phonetically...  :lol:

Sent via your mom

wolf39us

日本語がå°'しだã'分かã,Šã¾ã™ -- nihongo ga sukoshi wakarimasu

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: wolf39us on April 07, 2014, 05:49:48 PM
日本語がå°'しだã'分かã,Šã¾ã™ -- nihongo ga sukoshi wakarimasu
^What he said.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

PickelledEggs

... well that put me in my place... :lol:

at least I wasn't TOO far off.