News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Donald is in trouble

Started by ferdmonger, September 08, 2023, 08:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Judge denies Trump's demand that she recuse herself from his case

Quote"Presidents are not kings, and Plaintiff is not President," Chutkan wrote in November 2021.

Unbeliever

Why isn't Rump behind bars yet? 🤔
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 28, 2023, 12:37:10 AMWhy isn't Rump behind bars yet? 🤔

About 1/4th of the US population would suck his dick if he dropped trou on 5th Avenue in NYC. It's a dangerous, highly-armed bunch, too. No president has been the "perpetraitor" of so much law-breaking, and nobody wants to set the precedent of locking up Don the Con, EX-president. Other countries do it, I don't see what makes the US so special.

Unbeliever

I hear the Church Lady saying "Well, aren't we special!"
God Not Found

Dark Lightning

Special, as in "Special Ed"? 😁

Cassia

Amazing how as soon as WW2 passed from living memory, white nationalism is back. Every time that automated phone message gives them a Spanish-language option their pulse goes up a bit. Trump is their Saviour, and everything gets coded into symbolism, just like the bible and the good ole KKK days.

Hydra009

Quote from: Cassia on September 28, 2023, 09:01:23 PMAmazing how as soon as WW2 passed from living memory, white nationalism is back. Every time that automated phone message gives them a Spanish-language option their pulse goes up a bit. Trump is their Saviour, and everything gets coded into symbolism, just like the bible and the good ole KKK days.
It was never really gone in the US.  But it was somewhat hidden for a while, which I thought meant it was on decline.  But apparently, all it took was a few influential (read: rich) blowhards to blow on those embers and ignite some tiki torches.  But they've been beaten back before, so they can be beaten back again.

Hydra009

Interesting speech.  I wonder who he might be talking about...

(Trump people who are offended might want to ask themselves why they hear "wannabe dictator" and think about Trump.  A little self-reflection is probably long overdue)

ferdmonger

And Scott Hall pleaded guilty as a co-defendant in the Georgia case.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-co-defendant-pleads-guilty-georgia-election-case-rcna118140

Oh, and as part of the plea deal, he will testify in future court cases.  Poor Donald.  Did I already mention you're in trouble?

Hydra009

Source

🤔

Dark Lightning

I'm hoping that they did it on purpose, just to see the asshole lose.

Unbeliever

It seems that Rump now wants help from Engoron, the judge he recently insulted! 🤪
God Not Found

ferdmonger

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 03, 2023, 11:04:35 AM

Source

🤔

His lawyers of course didn't want a jury trial, because being convicted by a jury would be really, really bad for his public image.  This way post-conviction he can bad mouth the judge with his usual third-grade insults and sue his attorneys for crappy advice.   

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cassia on September 28, 2023, 09:01:23 PMAmazing how as soon as WW2 passed from living memory, white nationalism is back. Every time that automated phone message gives them a Spanish-language option their pulse goes up a bit. Trump is their Saviour, and everything gets coded into symbolism, just like the bible and the good ole KKK days.
Good news! In 14 years the ww2 hundredth anniversary observations will start.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

I just saw that Rump threw a late night tantrum over the way he was roasted by the late night TV shows!.
What the hell did he expect!?
🤣
God Not Found