News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Donald is in trouble

Started by ferdmonger, September 08, 2023, 08:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ferdmonger

Hunter charged with felonies for possessing a gun for 11 days while admittedly using coke. 

See?  It's all good.  We've got the 'Biden Crime Family' in the news.  Never mind those 91 felony charges. 

And the simple-minded eat this this shit up like flies.

Unbeliever

Isn't someone named Hunter kinda required to have a gun? 🤔
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mr.Obvious

If hunter can be charged, charge him.

Problem is the right iq kicking up this storm, claiming the left and middle should care: but i feel they generally don't.
Red meat to the base, but i think it does little to sway new voters.

Two cents, of course.
I can't feel the pulse in america.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Cassia

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on September 16, 2023, 04:14:34 AMIf hunter can be charged, charge him.

Problem is the right iq kicking up this storm, claiming the left and middle should care: but i feel they generally don't.
Red meat to the base, but i think it does little to sway new voters.

Two cents, of course.
I can't feel the pulse in america.

I care about health care, social security, and saving the little bit of democracy we still have. Biden aligns. Hunter is an insignificant footnote. Also not worried about gangs of Transgenders ruining the country; amuck in sin. This seems to be the repugnant party's platform.

ferdmonger

Agree, but then again, this is no longer a party that legislates... it's a party of grievance and revenge. Of hating the 'other', whatever the other is that makes you feel better. The republican party has become a caricature of itself. 

Luther Martini

Quote from: Cassia on September 16, 2023, 03:51:59 PM
I care about health care, social security, and saving the little bit of democracy we still have. Biden aligns. Hunter is an insignificant footnote. Also not worried about gangs of Transgenders ruining the country; amuck in sin. This seems to be the repugnant party's platform.

Wanda Sykes' advice to book banning right wingers worried about Transgender folk and varied and sundry  things they classify as "woke":

"Until a drag queen walks into a school and beats eight kids to death with a copy of 'To Kill A Mockingbird', I think you're focusing on the wrong shit."

More words from Wanda:

ferdmonger

It's culture wars baby.  Culture wars. 

Legislate?  What, are you kidding me? 

$8 Trillion added to debt when Trump was in charge, but Wanda wants to marry Wendy in Washington, and soldiers want to be able to obtain legal abortions, so debt once again suddenly matters.

Crazy shit that some folks love.  I wish I understood it.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: ferdmonger on September 20, 2023, 08:20:38 PMIt's culture wars baby.  Culture wars. 

Legislate?  What, are you kidding me? 

$8 Trillion added to debt when Trump was in charge, but Wanda wants to marry Wendy in Washington, and soldiers want to be able to obtain legal abortions, so debt once again suddenly matters.

Crazy shit that some folks love.  I wish I understood it.

That Tuberville guy is a real asshole. He's jacking with the entire US military over abortion. There is no way that much power should pivot on one man's demented idea of what a "baby" is.

Hydra009

Trumper Lin Wood to testify against Donald Trump

Claims that he hasn't "flipped".  I'm sure Mafia Don will be understanding, lol.

Hydra009

Colorado judge issued a protective order prohibiting threats and intimidation related to the case

QuoteThe order prohibits parties in the case from making threatening or intimidating statements. Scott Gessler, a former Colorado secretary of state representing Trump in the case, opposed it. He said a protective order was unnecessary because threats and intimidation already are prohibited by law.
And yet, here we are.  It's true that those things are against the law.  It's also true that Trump is quite fond of such tactics.  What is not true is that Trump is prosecuted for unlawful activities that ordinary people would definitely be harshly punished for.

Unbeliever

I expect The Donald to simply ignore the order.
God Not Found

Jason Harvestdancer

I am amused that people are talking about using the 14th amendment to keep him off the ballot, when to do that a conviction - not just an accusation - is needed.  They are acting prematurely.

The problem is, these legal actions must succeed completely, or they will backfire completely.  Already Trump is playing this off as persecution.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Unbeliever

I was under the impression that a conviction is not needed. Was I wrong about that?
God Not Found

Jason Harvestdancer

Anyone can be accused of anything, there's nothing special about that.  To say "he did it" needs just a little bit more.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

ferdmonger

No it doesn't.  The 14th Amendment does not require a conviction.  This man earned his own disbarment.