News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

the other jokes

Started by Cassia, August 08, 2022, 11:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cassia on March 03, 2024, 08:05:00 AMIf a seagull flies over the sea, what flies over the bay?
Hegulls.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cassia

A Proctologist is giving an exam, and as he is nearing the end of the patient's visit, he goes to write a prescription. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out, to his surprise, a rectal thermometer. He looks at it and, exclaims, "Damn it! Some asshole has my pen"

the_antithesis

Quote from: Cassia on March 03, 2024, 08:05:00 AMIf a seagull flies over the sea, what flies over the bay?

Well, you can see seagulls and hear heargulls and feel feelgulls and smell smellgulls and taste..., uh, Colonel chicken.

Cassia

My boat motor quit but the water was shallow. The dilemma was to row vs wade.

Hydra009

I hate the guy who invented the number zero.  Thanks for nothing, asshole!

Unbeliever

How does the Flying Spaghetti Monster fly, given that it has no wings? Do it's farts sustain it in the air via Newton's laws? I've always wondered about this. 🤔
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

I leave brains cells in a trail so I can find my way out of this thread.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Don't let the Minataur get ya! 🤣
God Not Found

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 07, 2024, 08:22:53 PMHow does the Flying Spaghetti Monster fly, given that it has no wings? Do it's farts sustain it in the air via Newton's laws? I've always wondered about this. 🤔

The meatballs are filled with helium.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Unbeliever

Ah, yes, that explains it! 🤣
God Not Found

Cassia

My girlfriend decided to stay over last night but she was worried because she left her accordion in the front seat of her car. I told her, don't worry we don't have thieves around here. Sure enough, the next day we went out to her car, and saw that someone broke in and left another accordion.

Unbeliever

Did you hear about the constipated mathematician?

He worked it out with a pencil...

😖
God Not Found

Hydra009

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 11, 2024, 11:04:44 PMDid you hear about the constipated mathematician?

He worked it out with a pencil...

😖
Log function?

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 12, 2024, 02:49:55 PMLog function?

That requires a slide rule. (It's, logarithmic in function, ya know).

Cassia

The surgeon stands over the patient in the operating room, and says, "Dave, don't be nervous. You'll get through this. It's going to be all right."

The patient says, "Doc, my name is Frank."

"I know," says the surgeon. "My name is Dave."