News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

the other jokes

Started by Cassia, August 08, 2022, 11:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Reminds me of a friend to bragged the Chicago Cubs had won the most recent World Series. I asked him what their win percentage was over the last 10 years. He grumbled.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

the_antithesis

So, some guys at work were talking about Limp Bizkit for some reason. I mention he's directing movies now. But they were puzzled by the album name Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water. They understood the starfish, but what is the hot dog flavored water? I said that, well, there's a thing that's kind of hot dog shaped. They said they get dicks, but why. I said, it's because they're gay, that's why. So one of them looks up their discography and they have another album called Three Dollar Bill, Y'all, and I was like, they are gay. The full saying is queer as a three dollar bill. So I solved the mystery. All done. I did a good deed.

So then I go, Limp Bizkit are the ones who sing All-Star, right? They said, no, that was Smash Mouth. I said, I can believe that. Because I'm a believer. And he waled away quickly like he was having a diarrhea attack.

Hydra009

Quote from: the_antithesis on February 13, 2024, 12:32:59 AMSo then I go, Limp Bizkit are the ones who sing All-Star, right? They said, no, that was Smash Mouth.
I actually owned the debut Smash Mouth CD and kinda liked All Star before it got played to death.  I thought Why Can't We Be Friends? was their best song until I found out that it was a cover.

Gawdzilla Sama

Heard a lot of those when I lived in SoCal. Dick-flavored water is urine.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Fruit farmers eat what they can and can what they can't.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Chemists can often double as healers or morticians.  If they can't helium, then they can barium.

Unbeliever

"If you go to family reunions to meet women, you might be a redneck."
Jeff Foxworthy
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 26, 2024, 08:55:42 PM"If you go to family reunions to meet women, you might be a redneck."
Jeff Foxworthy
My cousins in ARKansas and Kinfucky would agree.
PZ Myers

Cassia

My son just asked me for help with his trigonometry schoolwork.
While he fetched his books, I snuck out the back door and started a new life up in the mountains somewhere.

Cassia

I accidentally took my cat's medicine last night

Don't ask meow!

Cassia

I think this 'Miss Universe' contest is rigged.

I mean, every one of the contestants is from Earth.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Cassia on February 28, 2024, 05:04:09 PMMy son just asked me for help with his trigonometry schoolwork.
While he fetched his books, I snuck out the back door and started a new life up in the mountains somewhere.

On Mount SOHCAHTOA? 🤔

Cassia

If a seagull flies over the sea, what flies over the bay?

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Cassia on March 03, 2024, 08:05:00 AMIf a seagull flies over the sea, what flies over the bay?
Bagel.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cassia on February 28, 2024, 05:04:09 PMMy son just asked me for help with his trigonometry schoolwork.

Oooh, very triggy.
PZ Myers