Started by Cassia, August 08, 2022, 11:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Well, what do you expect an old fart to do!? 🤣
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

So, we're gaslighting now?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

the_antithesis

Better than Moonlighting.

Unbeliever

Fart lighting is funnier.
God Not Found

the_antithesis

Ain't no such varmint.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Ich komme aus Ausfart.

Gawdzilla Sama

Over sharing, meine liebchen.
PZ Myers

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 08, 2024, 08:24:50 PMIch komme aus Ausfart.

Ausfahrt is something you see all over german highways. It's not a town.
It is the lane you take to leave the highway.
Aus - out/off
Fahrt - drive
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Unbeliever

Alcohol is not in my vodkabulary.
However, I looked it up on whiskeypedia and learned that if you drink too much it's likely tequilya.
God Not Found

Mr.Obvious

That sounds kind of rum.
But i beer you might be right.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Cassia

Fart jokes are the pinochle of the joke hierarchy.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 10, 2024, 05:47:37 PMAlcohol is not in my vodkabulary.
However, I looked it up on whiskeypedia and learned that if you drink too much it's likely tequilya.

Used to hunt deserters for the USN. Area of responsibility included LA, Lost Wages, and all of Arizona. Sometimes I'd use an unmarked Navy sedan, sometimes I rode with an officer or six. (Samoan deserters got a higher response, of course.) But we could be diverted if needed which, at one point, had me watching an officer talk to a possible DUI driver. The dude gave out the most memorable quote, "I'm not so think as you drunk I am."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Quote from: Cassia on February 11, 2024, 08:11:47 AMFart jokes are the pinochle of the joke hierarchy.
You mean the peenochle? 😉
God Not Found

Cassia

I saw a man at the Super Bowl with an empty seat next to him.
I lean over and ask him how there is an empty seat. He told me that he bought the tickets several months ago for him and his wife, but the wife unfortunately passed. I give my condolences, and I ask him why none of his family members took the ticket. He responded that they are all at the funeral.

What do you call fifty guys watching the Super Bowl?
The Detroit Lions.

I am from the future I can predict the score of the super bowl LVII before it starts...
0-0