News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Xenu_

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on November 12, 2014, 11:52:36 AM
Watching two girls play Assasin's Creed in the public area at school, its laggy as fuck
Yeah, I have one of those, I think 4. The optimization for PC is piss poor. Too bad really, it seemed like such a beautiful game.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

GrinningYMIR

Bought my copy of DA 3 today, 70 bucks, not so bad
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

GrinningYMIR

I splurged and got the deluxe edition
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

kilodelta

I've cut my video game budget because I bought an awesome new computer. I'd love to run DA3 on it.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

GrinningYMIR

If you've got the equipment, there's nothing like giving it a good test, plan on tarting it on nightmare too

Gotta go hardcore up in here

PickelledEggs

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on November 15, 2014, 09:38:08 AM
I splurged and got the deluxe edition
Ooohhhhh ok. That's worth it then.

Sent from your mom

GrinningYMIR

kilodelta

I saw that a while ago on Netflix... it's not on there any longer. But, shit. I liked it.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

GrinningYMIR

Just got my copy, SOB is four disks, been forever since I had a four disk game

should be fun

PickelledEggs

Going to another Injustice competition. I'll probably be eliminated immediately but it's fun either way. :lol:

GrinningYMIR

PickelledEggs

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on November 19, 2014, 11:47:55 AM
Good luck man!
The competition didn't even run... lol It was too cold for some people (babies), plus a big fighting-game tournament is coming up and apparently some people don't like competing in small tournaments before a huge one...

I got to play for free with some good Injustice players though! I finally don't completely suck! I only partially suck! :biggrin:

Shiranu

Dragon age is bloody addictive, and my main char looks a lot like Elizabeth from bioshock which is bad ass.

That is all.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GrinningYMIR