News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

LOLOL I played an Injustice competition tonight. I got DEMOLISHED, but it was hilarious.

Here is the stream. The part with me starts around 1:15:00 I am dressed as Sanic the Heghog  http://www.twitch.tv/8wayrun/b/585411030

PickelledEggs

I'm thinking of getting minecraft.... IDK. we will see

kilodelta

I stayed up all night playing Minecraft when I first got it. By the morning, I had a tower that hit the sky ceiling. That doesn't sound too fun, but it was.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

PickelledEggs

Quote from: kilodelta on November 06, 2014, 03:18:58 PM
I stayed up all night playing Minecraft when I first got it. By the morning, I had a tower that hit the sky ceiling. That doesn't sound too fun, but it was.

THAT'S IT. I'm getting it.

PickelledEggs

Ok so I got minecraft... And I have a lot of learning to do.... hahahaha

kilodelta

Torches (lights) prevent enemy spawns. An enclosed lighted area or mine is normally a good thing for night.

Also, have a shovel, pick axe, and axe with you at all times.

http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Crafting

PickelledEggs

Quote from: kilodelta on November 07, 2014, 11:11:32 PM
Torches (lights) prevent enemy spawns. An enclosed lighted area or mine is normally a good thing for night.

Also, have a shovel, pick axe, and axe with you at all times.

http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Crafting

sawwweeeeeet. Do you play on a public server? or do you play solo?

kilodelta

I tend to play solo or with my son on a local LAN game.

GrinningYMIR

So I recently learned that one of my favorite games from when I was a kid had a fanmade sequel created last year, and it looks like it might be decent, Army Men III...I like the sound of that.
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

kilodelta

When will Steam develop a emulator for Windows so that games that can't run on current Windows OS can run out of Steam? They can call it Wondows. (because it's a wonder they can't emulate old Windows)

I'd like to play those WinXP games...

GrinningYMIR

think im gonna get DA3 soon, might as well pay the extra 10 bucks for the super edition
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

Quote from: kilodelta on November 10, 2014, 06:49:17 PM
When will Steam develop a emulator for Windows so that games that can't run on current Windows OS can run out of Steam? They can call it Wondows. (because it's a wonder they can't emulate old Windows)

I'd like to play those WinXP games...
Doesn't WINE do that? Although I never tried running it on windows...

kilodelta

That may work. I'll look into it.

GrinningYMIR

Watching two girls play Assasin's Creed in the public area at school, its laggy as fuck

Desdinova

Been playing Lords of the Fallen.

"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate