News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

You have a choice?

Started by Walker_Lee, April 15, 2014, 09:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 15, 2014, 10:44:59 PMAlso to the person who said something like Jesus was Muslim, no he was God no religion.
Jesus was a Muslim prophet. Read the Koran.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

leo

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on April 15, 2014, 10:57:40 PM
And the koran says Jesus isn't a  god and he wasn't crucified.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: leo on April 15, 2014, 11:01:34 PM
And the koran says Jesus isn't a  god and he wasn't crucified.
Well if you've seen "The Man From Earth," Jesus' name was actually John, he's thousands of years old, and he survived his crucifixion using techniques he learned while studying under Buddha. Oh, and he's still alive today taking jobs as a history professor.

Casparov

:clap:

Now that's what spirituality is about. Fear!

Guys... scary stuff might happen. Scary stuff and you should be afraid like me. So just say these magical words and the fear will go away. It feels good. And that's spirituality. Amen.

(if the sarcasm isn't translating well through text, just so there's no miscommunication, I am being as sarcastic as I can possibly be)
“The Fanatical Atheists are like slaves who are still feeling the weight of their chains which they have thrown off after hard struggle. They are creatures whoâ€"in their grudge against traditional religion as the "opium of the masses"â€"cannot hear the music of other spheres.” - Albert Einstein

pioteir

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 15, 2014, 10:44:59 PM
Thank you, you took time out of your day to make make fun of me. I would do the rubber glue think but that is too sarcastic. Seriously what you all are doing puts a smile on my face. I have worse the things like "fuckwad" before. Also to the person who said something like Jesus was Muslim, no he was God no religion. I also think people from bible college should do this great practice for street preaching. I say this because the bible said those who live like Jesus will be treated like him and he was treated worse then trash.

Are you seriously comparing yourself with jesus right now? I mean really?

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on April 15, 2014, 11:15:31 PM
Well if you've seen "The Man From Earth," Jesus' name was actually John, he's thousands of years old, and he survived his crucifixion using techniques he learned while studying under Buddha. Oh, and he's still alive today taking jobs as a history professor.

Liked the movie :) Forgot the name of the dog that made the fat guy croak.

Theology is unnecessary. - Stephen Hawking

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: pioteir on April 15, 2014, 11:18:45 PM
Are you seriously comparing yourself with jesus right now? I mean really?
If being treated like trash makes you like Jesus, then Hitler has posthumously become the ultimate Jesus figure.

pioteir

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on April 15, 2014, 11:24:12 PM
If being treated like trash makes you like Jesus, then Hitler has posthumously become the ultimate Jesus figure.

Hitler WAS the second coming of christ, everyone just misinterpreted him. You know taken him out of context.

Walker_Lee

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on April 15, 2014, 11:24:12 PM
I am not saying i am or makes me like Jesus because i am a sinner. Us followers of him try to be more like him because he was perfect. When i said when we act like him i mean speaking bold truth. When we speak what i call bold truth it tends to convict people so they treat us like Jesus.
Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on April 15, 2014, 10:57:40 PM
Read the bible which said Jesus is the son of God. He is also God like the trinity says.
Quote from: leo on April 15, 2014, 10:56:59 PM
                                                                                                                                                   Please stop being a cry baby. You are a drama queen. You are the one shitting our forums with your bullshit. By the way talking about shit : how often do you crap and fart?
Am i being a drama queen? No i am just sarcastic but i love you opinion. If i said you are crapping on me i would have said it clearly. All i am saying is you people say no judging and be nice yet you do what you say not to do to me. I find it funny is all and my pooping is my business but i fart quite a bit.
God is real.
That is the truth.
There is a heaven and hell.
That is the truth.
Jesus lived, died for you, then rose again.
That is the truth.

stromboli

Walker, we have been here awhile. we have been shown all manner of stuff- almost all of it better than what you've brought- and no one here in the 5 years I've been here has ever run off and got baptized. Quite honestly you are over your head. There is no historic evidence Jesus existed, the Bible is full of contradictions, false history and a whole load of magical crap that couldn't have happened.

If you really want the truth, just lurk here awhile and follow the discussions. If you think you can prove anything or convert us, forget it. You are wasting your time and ours. That is as nice as it gets. Stick around and keep trying to convince us, you will simply go away angry.

Jason78

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 15, 2014, 11:33:54 PM
I am not saying i am or makes me like Jesus because i am a sinner. Us followers of him try to be more like him because he was perfect.

Woah!  Have you seriously given up all your worldly goods to the poor to follow him as described in Matthew 19:21?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Johan

When we speak what i call bold truth it tends to convict people so they treat us like Jesus.
People who are convicted of something usually go to jail. Why would I want to do that?

QuoteRead the bible which said Jesus is the son of God.
Why should I? Why not read the quran instead? Why not skip reading bullshit texts all together and just live your life the way you want to live it?
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

pioteir

Read the bible which said Jesus is the son of God. He is also God like the trinity says.

He can be his own grandfather for all I care.
The trinity said anything in the bible? I know she was in the matrix but that's where it ended.
I know you didn't make any sense so far but that's a step further even for you.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: pioteir on April 15, 2014, 11:29:24 PM
Hitler WAS the second coming of christ, everyone just misinterpreted him. You know taken him out of context.
So, His Struggle was a biblical epic?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Walker_Lee

Quote from: stromboli on April 16, 2014, 12:40:38 AM
Walker, we have been here awhile. we have been shown all manner of stuff- almost all of it better than what you've brought- and no one here in the 5 years I've been here has ever run off and got baptized. Quite honestly you are over your head. There is no historic evidence Jesus existed, the Bible is full of contradictions, false history and a whole load of magical crap that couldn't have happened.

If you really want the truth, just lurk here awhile and follow the discussions. If you think you can prove anything or convert us, forget it. You are wasting your time and ours. That is as nice as it gets. Stick around and keep trying to convince us, you will simply go away angry.
I did not come on here to convert just to give my opinion and i have evidence and i will give some. The scientific law of cause and effect can prove the existence of God. Also there is what you call magical crap i assume you are talking about stuff like the story of christmas in revelations 12 which has a dragon in it.  Also i think you are talking about miracles like the whole world being flooded. Well i have no come back for it but it is your choice like i said in the video.
Quote from: Jason78 on April 16, 2014, 01:47:03 AM
Woah!  Have you seriously given up all your worldly goods to the poor to follow him as described in Matthew 19:21?
You are really pesistant on the topic of giving away my stuff. Yes he was talking to others then rich but mostly to the rich. To be honest i am a teen without a job. I literraly give when i can but thanks for asking. By the way if you expect me to hold up to those standerds you must do the same to yourself. Have you given to the poor. Do you volunteer? If you do not expect yourself to do then do not ask the question because that would make you a hypocrite.
God is real.
That is the truth.
There is a heaven and hell.
That is the truth.
Jesus lived, died for you, then rose again.
That is the truth.

SGOS

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on April 15, 2014, 11:15:31 PM
Actually, a fairly good low budget film.  No special effects, just dialog, but still worth watching.