News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

You have a choice?

Started by Walker_Lee, April 15, 2014, 09:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Christ was a Muslim, sorry to break it to you. As was Abraham and all the great men of the Bible.

Allah be praised, he has given you the choice to accept him Walker. You have misinterpreted the words of one of his minor prophets Jesus and have strayed from his loving word, but he will accept you so long as you accept the choice and accept Mohammad (pbuh) as the true messenger and embrace Allah's love.

You say Muslims having beatings, but they have simply misinterpreted the teachings of Mohammad (pbuh) and Allah. Anyone who truly read the words of the Qu'ran would know that women should be respected as should all life Allah created. Tell me, why do you talk about the Qu'ran if you have not read it from beginning to end? How are you qualified to say it is not true when you have never read it yourself?

As-salamu alaykum, Walker, I hope you make the right choice. You only choose Christian interpretation because of your western culture; Islam is greater than any one culture, it is the truth. Please don't accept the fake teachings of the west.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

stromboli

Oh, and by the way, we don't have a choice. Free Will is an illusion.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/victor-stenger/free-will-is-an-illusion_b_1562533.html

Like I said, read something besides what the Pastor shoves in front of you.

leo

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 15, 2014, 09:48:19 AM
Yes you do and here is your chance to make it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8kkrkOmpw4
You have a choice too. Accept Chuck Norris as your supreme god or Chuck Norris will roundhouse kick you to oblivion. Caprice ? :butt: :butt: :butt: :butt:  :fU:
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

stromboli

They should send people here straight out of bible college. So much fun.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on April 15, 2014, 03:03:53 PM
Ugh. You're a fucktard and you won't last here that long. This is classic Pascal's wager, and if you can't understand why it's flawed then you have no business being among the general public much less here. Be glad that breathing is an autonomous process, because if it weren't your stupidity would literally kill you.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that you're a useless proselytizing fuckwad and you should go ahead and scamper back to your church before you hurt yourself.
Just posting this again because seriously fuck this guy.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

AllPurposeAtheist

So, gonna save us godless atheists,  huh?  Well,  good luck and don't forget to write.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

Lol.

That is all I have to say to this guy.

Sent via your mom

doorknob

Why do christians always assume we haven't read the bible? I was raised catholic and if you go to church for a full year the entire bible is read to you. Know how many years I was forced to go to church? My whole child hood. So yes I'm familiar with the bible. It hasn't impressed me so far. It's just a book of superstitions and legends of the time.

Shiranu

Quote from: doorknob on April 15, 2014, 07:40:27 PM
Why do christians always assume we haven't read the bible? I was raised catholic and if you go to church for a full year the entire bible is read to you. Know how many years I was forced to go to church? My whole child hood. So yes I'm familiar with the bible. It hasn't impressed me so far. It's just a book of superstitions and legends of the time.

This. I went through three different Christian churches growing up (Heavily Southern culture-influenced Lutheran, a private Evangelical school that taught young earth creationism and all that type of nutty shit, and then a very liberal, tolerant Lutheran church) and was exposed to the Bible from three different Christian view points from different ends of the spectrum.

The reason I don't buy it is precisely BECAUSE I have read it and have come to my own conclusions on it. Just because you (the Christian saying, "Have you read it?") came to one of the many competing conclusions the Churches have doesn't mean I had to as well.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

aitm

Quote from: doorknob on April 15, 2014, 07:40:27 PM

xians have two great ignorances.
The first is that atheists don't know the babble,
the second, that they do.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

pioteir

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 15, 2014, 10:50:29 AM
I know what you are trying to do which is undermined my comment to make me look stupid. Nice try.

We don't need to do shit. You're doing fine on Your own.

Anyway I think this guy is a fraud, simply stirring shit up and having fun watching us go ape shit over some ignorant-seemingly-serious posts. Waste of time.
Theology is unnecessary. - Stephen Hawking

Walker_Lee

Thank you, you took time out of your day to make make fun of me. I would do the rubber glue think but that is too sarcastic. Seriously what you all are doing puts a smile on my face. I have worse the things like "fuckwad" before. Also to the person who said something like Jesus was Muslim, no he was God no religion. I also think people from bible college should do this great practice for street preaching. I say this because the bible said those who live like Jesus will be treated like him and he was treated worse then trash.
God is real.
That is the truth.
There is a heaven and hell.
That is the truth.
Jesus lived, died for you, then rose again.
That is the truth.

Shiranu

Allah bless your infidel soul,  then.

leo

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 15, 2014, 10:44:59 PM
Thank you, you took time out of your day to make make fun of me. I would do the rubber glue think but that is too sarcastic. Seriously what you all are doing puts a smile on my face. I have worse the things like "fuckwad" before. Also to the person who said something like Jesus was Muslim, no he was God no religion. I also think people from bible college should do this great practice for street preaching. I say this because the bible said those who live like Jesus will be treated like him and he was treated worse then trash.
Please stop being a cry baby. You are a drama queen. You are the one shitting our forums with your bullshit. By the way talking about shit : how often do you crap and fart?
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .