News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

You have a choice?

Started by Walker_Lee, April 15, 2014, 09:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

Actually, Jesus' name was Joshua, a very common name like John.

i was nice to the guy. I showed him the east way out, gently; but no. Carry on.

And thanks to Skeletal, I can now add "proselytizing fuckwad" to my lexicon of insults.  :clap:

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 16, 2014, 10:04:53 AM
So, His Struggle was a biblical epic?
If you read the egotistical jerk off fest that is Mien Kampf (literally translates as "my struggle") then yes, according to Hitler he did go through some biblical struggle. Luckily he, according to his own words, had Jesus on his side so he prevailed.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Icarus

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 16, 2014, 12:02:58 PM
You are really pesistant on the topic of giving away my stuff. Yes he was talking to others then rich but mostly to the rich. To be honest i am a teen without a job. I literraly give when i can but thanks for asking. By the way if you expect me to hold up to those standerds you must do the same to yourself. Have you given to the poor. Do you volunteer? If you do not expect yourself to do then do not ask the question because that would make you a hypocrite.

I think you're confused, no one on this forum believes in Jesus so why would we follow his teachings? You claimed to be a true follower of Jesus so you're telling us that you follow all of his teachings. You own a computer, right? You haven't given it to the poor, right? Therefore you aren't a true follower of Jesus's teachings. Unless I missed the part about Jesus saying it's okay to own a computer.

Shiranu

QuoteBy the way if you expect me to hold up to those standerds you must do the same to yourself.

Um, no... that is not how it works. You claimed to follow a set of rules, we did not. If we ask you, "Do you follow all the rules you claim to follow" that does not make us a hypocrite because we never claimed to follow them ourselves. It would only be hypocritical if we claimed to follow those rules as well.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Bibliofagus

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 16, 2014, 12:02:58 PMThe scientific law of cause and effect can prove the existence of God.

:pidu: :flowers: :super:

Very convenient, the new smiley selection thingy. In the old days I had to remember codes like :popcorn:
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

Jason78

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 16, 2014, 12:02:58 PM
You are really pesistant on the topic of giving away my stuff. Yes he was talking to others then rich but mostly to the rich. To be honest i am a teen without a job. I literraly give when i can but thanks for asking. By the way if you expect me to hold up to those standerds you must do the same to yourself. Have you given to the poor. Do you volunteer? If you do not expect yourself to do then do not ask the question because that would make you a hypocrite.

Well for a start, it's right there in your holy book.  But Jesus didn't mean you when he said that?

You might be a teen without a job, but you're still richer than those teens that work in sweat shops to make cheap mass produced clothing.  Look at it from Jesus' point of view, he literally had nothing.   Everyone was richer in worldly goods than him.

I hold you to those standards because you come here claiming to speak for God.   I hold you to those standards, because that's what your holy book says you should be like.  It would be unfair to hold me to the same standard, since I'm not claiming to be a Christian.  I'm not a hypocrite for expecting you to act as your Jesus tells you to act.

If you can't be a Christian, that's your problem not mine.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 15, 2014, 11:33:54 PM
Read the bible which said Jesus is the son of God.
The Koran supersedes the Bible, and it says Jesus is not the son of God. The Arian Christians also said this. The fact that this doctrine has to be spread through the very violence Jesus denounced would seem to suggest that you are wrong.

But what do I know? I'm just a dumb atheist. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk. Titty sprinkles.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Walker_Lee

Quote from: Shiranu on April 16, 2014, 01:09:59 PM
Um, no... that is not how it works. You claimed to follow a set of rules, we did not. If we ask you, "Do you follow all the rules you claim to follow" that does not make us a hypocrite because we never claimed to follow them ourselves. It would only be hypocritical if we claimed to follow those rules as well.
Yes you must hold yourself to them also. Either you hold yourself to them or you are a hypocrite. Nice choices right? I do follow the bible rules and those rules are a universal law that is for everyone. Either you reject those laws and you can be hypocrite to tell me to follow them. Or you can hold yourself up to those laws and realize everyone can not hold up to those laws. The reason God came in the form of man (Jesus) to die for us was because we can not hold up to his laws. He gave us a way to heaven because we can not do it for our self
Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on April 16, 2014, 12:59:13 PM
If you read the egotistical jerk off fest that is Mien Kampf (literally translates as "my struggle") then yes, according to Hitler he did go through some biblical struggle. Luckily he, according to his own words, had Jesus on his side so he prevailed.
There is no way Hitler was a christian and he was made fun of and cursed out because he killed thousands not because he was christian. If he thought he was he was wrong. The only way he would have made it to heaven if he would of turned of his way and repent of his sin to be forgiven. So when i die and go to heaven who know i might see him if he asked for forgiveness before he died.
God is real.
That is the truth.
There is a heaven and hell.
That is the truth.
Jesus lived, died for you, then rose again.
That is the truth.

Bicod

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 16, 2014, 04:32:31 PMThe reason God came in the form of man (Jesus) to die for us was because we can not hold up to his laws. He gave us a way to heaven because we can not do it for our self

So this all knowing God created these laws he knew we could not uphold and then taxed humanity with original sin. Then, four thousand years later, he impregnated a virgin with himself and then sacrificed himself to himself in order to get rid of the original sin he created in the first place and came up with the idea of eternal torture for sinners who do not repent before death. And since God is all-knowing he saw all this coming the second he created light. What a master plan.

QuoteThere is no way Hitler was a christian and he was made fun of and cursed out because he killed thousands not because he was christian. If he thought he was he was wrong. The only way he would have made it to heaven if he would of turned of his way and repent of his sin to be forgiven. So when i die and go to heaven who know i might see him if he asked for forgiveness before he died.

Hitler was responsible for over 11,000,000 deaths. He also killed himself, which is a major sin in Christianity, so no he would not have hypothetically gone to heaven because his last living action was a sin. But if he just said sorry it would've all been cool and he could've had eternal paradise while somebody who cured a major disease and saved innumerable lives gets eternal torture because he didn't think your god. Got to love it.

Walker_Lee

Quote from: Bicod on April 16, 2014, 04:45:41 PM
So this all knowing God created these laws he knew we could not uphold and then taxed humanity with original sin. Then, four thousand years later, he impregnated a virgin with himself and then sacrificed himself to himself in order to get rid of the original sin he created in the first place and came up with the idea of eternal torture for sinners who do not repent before death. And since God is all-knowing he saw all this coming the second he created light. What a master plan.
God did not create sin man did. (Ps thanks for telling me he killed himself i did not know so yes he went to hell)
God is real.
That is the truth.
That is the truth.
That is the truth.

PickelledEggs

I love the idea of me going to hell. Satan sounds like a nice guy and pretty much everyone fun is going there. Too bad none of that shit exists.

Question, Walker. How do you feel about your god majorly fucking up? because basically everyone is "shrouded in sin" and hell-bound

leo

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 16, 2014, 05:27:35 PM
God did not create sin man did. (Ps thanks for telling me he killed himself i did not know so yes he went to hell)
Nope . Man did not create sin. God created Satan knowing he will rebel against him . God created humans knowing that they will fall and he put the three of knowledge on purpose. How do you know he is in hell ? Maybe he accept Jesus in a split second before dying. That's the problem with your deity omniscience . He will be responsible for everything that happens. Remember he is all powerful too.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Walker_Lee

Quote from: PickelledEggs on April 16, 2014, 07:01:46 PM
I love the idea of me going to hell. Satan sounds like a nice guy and pretty much everyone fun is going there. Too bad none of that shit exists.

Question, Walker. How do you feel about your god majorly fucking up? because basically everyone is "shrouded in sin" and hell-bound
Well everyone is a stretch because when i was forgiven my past was cleaned. I am probably the worst sinner here because i was a hypocritical christian, then left church, left God to search for truth. I found truth by looking at scientific laws and i repented so sin i hate it not condemning me anymore. Many others are not being controlled by sin anymore. Even more are condemned to sin still. So how do i feel about God failing. I can not tell you no failure we failed him.
Quote from: leo on April 16, 2014, 07:18:41 PM
                                                                                                                                                    Nope . Man did not create sin. God created Satan knowing he will rebel against him . God created humans knowing that they will fall and he put the three of knowledge on purpose. How do you know he is in hell ? Maybe he accept Jesus in a split second before dying. That's the problem with your deity omniscience . He will be responsible for everything that happens. Remember he is all powerful too.
Ok you are right we did not make because God said there is nothing new under the sun. The Devil technically did when he rebelled. The devil was an angel who rebelled and took some with him. Read about the fallen angles especially in the book of Enoch. Did you know the fallen angels had sex with humans and because of it there were Giants? I know he is not in heaven because of suicide. I know God is responsible for everything and i know he is all powerful.
God is real.
That is the truth.
That is the truth.
That is the truth.

aitm

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 16, 2014, 04:32:31 PMThere is no way Hitler was a christian and he was made fun of and cursed out.

Walker Lee also said
QuoteI say this because the bible said those who live like Jesus will be treated like him and he was treated worse then trash.

:think:

certainly sound like they both got the same treatment as a god eh? I guess that prooves that Hitler was indeed an equal of jebus.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Shiranu

QuoteYes you must hold yourself to them also. Either you hold yourself to them or you are a hypocrite. Nice choices right? I do follow the bible rules and those rules are a universal law that is for everyone.

You are an idiot.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur