News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Where the fuck are they?

Started by Jannabear, March 30, 2016, 06:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jannabear

I hear so much about these hyper sjws, but when I literally actively seek to find them where everyone says they're at, I never find any?

Baruch

Visit the feminist department at a local college ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

You're sure to find a few at a feminist rally or black lives matter protest.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Nonsensei

It must be a myth perpetrated by white patriarchs.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Hakurei Reimu

They're scared by your big intersectional booty! :mrgreen:
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

mauricio

Quote from: Jannabear on March 30, 2016, 06:37:09 AM
I hear so much about these hyper sjws, but when I literally actively seek to find them where everyone says they're at, I never find any?

Everydayfeminism, the mary sue, jezebel, tumblrinaction, search their buzzwords on google? Search for the neon colored hair chicks with fake rayban glasses at women studies classes and ask them if they wanna make america great again?

mauricio

You can also try being jewish while wearing dreds in san francisco state university.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8&t=

Munch

I hear more about extreme SJWs from the US then i do here in the uk, and where i live I've never seen anyone fitting the description. Maybe there would be more in unis and colleges here, but in that case the most extreme worsts of humanity seems to manifest in those places, before they get out into the real world and realize humanity won't just tolerate their bullshit extremist povs,
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

TomFoolery

Quote from: Jannabear on March 30, 2016, 06:37:09 AM

The thing is, whenever the media highlights outlandish individuals being overly sensitive and irrational, people assume it's a mounting problem.

You might read a ditty about a student asking for a trigger warning for Greek mythology or a small group demanding a "safe space" and extrapolate that to mean literally every college student in America is a sensitive whiney baby.

Same goes for feminists. There are some every so often who would seek to arrest men for staring at boobs or demand we change the spelling of the word "women" to "womyn" so it doesn't include that disgusting word "men." Then we just sort of assume all feminists are this way, because a story about a woman who likes to freebleed and sued her male boss for oppression when he asked her to use a sanitary pad and stop making all the office furniture look like a crime scene and showed up on Reddit.

Currently there's a trending story on the social media verse about a black woman who assaulted a white man with dreads for "appropriating her culture" and now there are plenty of people wanting to know why "all black people are like that." Which will soon be followed by some hashtag proclaiming #NotAllBlackPeople or some such, which will be further misinterpreted by others to mean Black Power, and before you know it people are screaming words in all caps like "Black Panthers" and "reverse racism" and no one will fucking get the point.

So why is it you can't find SJWs? They're supposed to be everywhere, right? All liberals are SJWs, and I know a lot of liberals so I'm not supposed to be able to swing a dead cat without hitting one, right?

Or maybe we make mountains out of molehills and let the media (social and conventional) tell us these are actual problems when often they are isolated events. The world has always had crazy, misguided, and entitled people, but like a self-styled McCarthyism, we see them everywhere because the same story is being shared millions of times per hour.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

mauricio

Quote from: TomFoolery on March 30, 2016, 08:19:30 PM
The thing is, whenever the media highlights outlandish individuals being overly sensitive and irrational, people assume it's a mounting problem.

You might read a ditty about a student asking for a trigger warning for Greek mythology or a small group demanding a "safe space" and extrapolate that to mean literally every college student in America is a sensitive whiney baby.

Same goes for feminists. There are some every so often who would seek to arrest men for staring at boobs or demand we change the spelling of the word "women" to "womyn" so it doesn't include that disgusting word "men." Then we just sort of assume all feminists are this way, because a story about a woman who likes to freebleed and sued her male boss for oppression when he asked her to use a sanitary pad and stop making all the office furniture look like a crime scene and showed up on Reddit.

Currently there's a trending story on the social media verse about a black woman who assaulted a white man with dreads for "appropriating her culture" and now there are plenty of people wanting to know why "all black people are like that." Which will soon be followed by some hashtag proclaiming #NotAllBlackPeople or some such, which will be further misinterpreted by others to mean Black Power, and before you know it people are screaming words in all caps like "Black Panthers" and "reverse racism" and no one will fucking get the point.

So why is it you can't find SJWs? They're supposed to be everywhere, right? All liberals are SJWs, and I know a lot of liberals so I'm not supposed to be able to swing a dead cat without hitting one, right?

Or maybe we make mountains out of molehills and let the media (social and conventional) tell us these are actual problems when often they are isolated events. The world has always had crazy, misguided, and entitled people, but like a self-styled McCarthyism, we see them everywhere because the same story is being shared millions of times per hour.

This is true. But you should not understemitate the toxicity and contagiousness of this ideas. Firstly most SJWs are millenials so if you are of an older generation and do not hang with milleanials specially in art or humanities fields you will hardly see them in all their glory. From my facebook friends that are around a 100 there are 7 of them that regularly post shitty articles from everydayfeminism and the like. This started in the last few years and has reached what i hope is it's peak this year. Also this is in a country which i assume is much less steeped into this ideologies than places like europe or america. Then there's the creepy cult like mentality some of them develop. I have personally seen friendships end because someone had the "wrong" opinions, meaning not agreeing completely with their socjus ideas, even if the disagreements were pretty mild the SJW assumed disagreeing meant this person was not only wrong but also a bad person therefore he/she should not be associate with anymore. The process described in this video and that thread i have seen happen twice in real life in the last year. I have also seen one guy stop being a SJW after various arguments recognizing he was being too aggressive in his ideolgy and is now much more open minded and chill when discussing social issues.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=74e20ilsAQo

https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2jueda/just_lost_an_old_friend_over_all_this/

drunkenshoe

You mean, this could all be just bullshit hyped up by MRA vloggers selling their sexual frustrations, anger and bruised egos online to make money and fame?

It's NOT a real problem?!   :eek:  What are we going to do?!

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

PickelledEggs

I went on a date a year or so back with one... it made me feel sick lol

aitm

Someday I may meet one. I am so excited.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

FaithIsFilth

The crazy feminazis are getting invited to the UN and getting hired by Twitter to be a part of their censorship committee. These feminazis are succeeding in getting the censorship that they want, so when someone says these people are not a real problem, I'm going to have to disagree.