Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Where the fuck are they?

Started by Jannabear, March 30, 2016, 06:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 31, 2016, 02:28:44 PM
I went on a date a year or so back with one... it made me feel sick lol

I went on a date with a guy years ago, who despite that one of his hands was not fully formed and he had somewhat of a learning difficulty, it wasn't that which was unappealing, it was the fact he was a monk and bell ringer, and he dedicated his life to god, that was the thing that made me not have a second date. I think I saved him from any heartache given it would have come down not wanting a threesome with his god between us.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Munch on March 31, 2016, 04:48:14 PM
I went on a date with a guy years ago, who despite that one of his hands was not fully formed and he had somewhat of a learning difficulty, it wasn't that which was unappealing, it was the fact he was a monk and bell ringer, and he dedicated his life to god, that was the thing that made me not have a second date. I think I saved him from any heartache given it would have come down not wanting a threesome with his god between us.
Jesus. I think that is the thing that irks me the most about the idea of having a relationship with a person that is religious. I don't think I would mind someone that believes in a god, but if they have a priority of their imaginary friend over even themselves and reality, that's where I would have a problem.

AllPurposeAtheist

Just imagine that it was made illegal to report bad news. OMG! Reporters would all become unemployed over night so they would have to start making up bad news.. They do that anyway when they can't find enough bad news to report.
They're like zombies..Everyone has heard of zombies, but has anyone actually ever seen a real zombie?  Ok, there's Donald Trump and Ted Cruz, but other than them....?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 31, 2016, 02:28:44 PM
I went on a date a year or so back with one... it made me feel sick lol

MRAs or SJWs, by the OP description a hyper one, are people I wouldn't want to spend an hour with as the mythic internet definitions and encounters go and you went on a date with one?

Why did you do it? She had beer coming out of her nipples? Owned a pizzeria?

See, this is why the whole thing is actually nothing but a hyperbolic teenager whinning. At one hand these people are supposed to be a threat to society, just because of them the political ideas are getting re-written, people shit on western intellectualism, western values are at stake, gaming world is at stake....this and that BUT in the end, in real life they are people someone like you -that is a compliment in case you cannot recognise- go on a date.

This is more about for analysing the culture you guys live in. I can't believe how this is seen as an issue. Seriously, thing smust be very boring there...but it doesn't really seem that way either. I have no idea.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

PickelledEggs

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 31, 2016, 07:46:00 PM

MRAs or SJWs, by the OP description a hyper one, are people I wouldn't want to spend an hour with as the mythic internet definitions and encounters go and you went on a date with one?

See, this is why the whole thing is actually nothing but a hyperbolic teenager whinning. At one hand these people are supposed to be a threat to society, just because of them the political ideas are getting re-written, people shit on western intellectualism, western values are at stake, gaming world is at stake....this and that BUT in the end, in real life they are people someone like you -that is a compliment in case you cannot recognise- go on a date.

This is more about for analysing the culture you guys live in. I can't believe how this is seen as an issue. Seriously, thing smust be very boring there...but it doesn't really seem that way either. I have no idea.

I didn't know until we were on the date. I went out with her because she had a beautiful face, but she was so feminist that it kind of leaked in to our conversations... she even said she thought that it was stupid that there are "meninists" which isn't even a real thing. It was a joke term that feminists take seriously. Between that and the fact that I couldn't eat for the entirety of the date without her telling me about how bad of a person I was for eating something containing/remotely having anything to do with animals (she was also a vegan) it was a no way for me to even consider asking her out again. Too bad though... she was really pretty otherwise and had a few other good things about her...

mauricio

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on March 31, 2016, 03:22:19 PM
The crazy feminazis are getting invited to the UN and getting hired by Twitter to be a part of their censorship committee. These feminazis are succeeding in getting the censorship that they want, so when someone says these people are not a real problem, I'm going to have to disagree.

Pointing out the flaws in the ideas of certain feminists is neccesary because it is a pretty mainstream ideology currently and has good intentions so people can get carried away into implementing harmful things like the twitter committe, the UN report on "cyber violence", the proliferation of the duluth model, misreporting statistics like the wage gap in the "same job" or the 1 in 4 "rapes", discrimination on the basis of sex and race, etc. All those are flaws of feminist ideology which need to addressed to achieve a more egalitarian society. This can only be a good thing. Opposing the refinement of femnist ideology through rational criticism is nonsensical and so is it's dismissal without proper engagement with the arguments.

Baruch

Rationality is mansplaining anyway ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 31, 2016, 08:05:32 PM
I didn't know until we were on the date. I went out with her because she had a beautiful face, but she was so feminist that it kind of leaked in to our conversations... she even said she thought that it was stupid that there are "meninists" which isn't even a real thing. It was a joke term that feminists take seriously. Between that and the fact that I couldn't eat for the entirety of the date without her telling me about how bad of a person I was for eating something containing/remotely having anything to do with animals (she was also a vegan) it was a no way for me to even consider asking her out again. Too bad though... she was really pretty otherwise and had a few other good things about her...

LOL OK I get it.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Jannabear

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 31, 2016, 07:46:00 PM

First off, don't even attempt to say mras are near as bad as sjws, mras are usually pretty liberal minded people who address actual issues, I don't like it if someone's an mra in a country for inequalities for both, but still, they address actual issues and are typically mature people.
Sjws never address actual issues, they're detrimental to the movements they claim to support, and they're immature brats most of the time.
The main thing I hate about sjws is that I can't have an open discussion with them, and they hurt all of the movements I take seriously, sjws have shit on trans rights movements because they're turned it from a serious movement into stupid shit like
"I WANT TO BE  CALLED ZI ZIM AND PINEAPPLE"
They WAAAAAAAY OVERREACT to being misgendered if they're trans themself, or if someone else is misgendered, and this is coming from a transgender person.
They don't defend their positions, instead they just act like the pc police silencing opposing opinions, when someone asks me why I'm for trans rights and why it should be taken seriously I defend my positions, I don't cower like a fucking idiot.
Black lives matter, a movement that should be addressing police brutality from the ground up, is taking the approach of being the pc police and not arguing their points.
Black lives matter isn't taking into account any of the nuances regarding police brutality, they aren't addressing the culture that surrounds police, and the poverty, and other factors.
They turned a serious movement to end police brutality into a joke.
Sjws censor people.
If you don't believe me go look at how many have been involved in meetings at the UN basically arguing that any mean comments should be censored.
Go look at the shadowbanning going on on twitter, some of which is being done from sjws.
Go look at the rhetoric of sjws in fucking general.
I love your pathetic mocking way you speak "See, this is why the whole thing is actually nothing but a hyperbolic teenager whinning"
They aren't just doing the damage they intend to do, they're doing damage by ruining serious movements, they infiltrate all serious social movements and dismantle them with stupidity and political correctness.
Please shut the fuck up next time drunken, I've been hearing you defend sjws so many times on this site and I've yet to hear any coherent point other then stupid fucking mockery and mindless dribble.
Thanks.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Sal1981

Honestly? Never met a SJW/Feminist, nor MRA. The closest I've come to any of that is a bartender who's transgender and a handful of gay friends.

It's not that I avoid SJWs/Feminists/MRAs, it's just we're so alone around here. We're so few people, in general. I feel so alone sometimes. We're only around 50,000 people here on the Faroes :(

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on April 01, 2016, 10:33:12 AM
Honestly? Never met a SJW/Feminist, nor MRA. The closest I've come to any of that is a bartender who's transgender and a handful of gay friends.

It's not that I avoid SJWs/Feminists/MRAs, it's just we're so alone around here. We're so few people, in general. I feel so alone sometimes. We're only around 50,000 people here on the Faroes :(

How are those "cod" pieces worn again? <sarc>  You take the prize for living in the most unique place.  If one is born on an island, do you ever get island fever?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

I've been asked to not be so emotional and calm down with the personal insults, so I'll bite my tongue and not smart off about how hypocritical that disorganized, crying fest, personal attack spam train wreck of a post being called rational was.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Sal1981 on April 01, 2016, 10:33:12 AM

-You are not white, but you love to contribute to white male fake victimhood.

-You have never experienced anything with feminists and SJWs -highly likley women- but you are angry with them and you have certain opinions on their positions.

-You post and support gross extreme videos on 'regressive' left; how feminists and all kinds of SJW groups are about to wipe out the western world.

So you are basically full of shit.