News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Where the fuck are they?

Started by Jannabear, March 30, 2016, 06:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Jannabear on April 01, 2016, 09:00:23 AM
First off, don't even attempt to say mras are near as bad as sjws, mras are usually pretty liberal minded people who address actual issues, I don't like it if someone's an mra in a country for inequalities for both, but still, they address actual issues and are typically mature people.
Sjws never address actual issues, they're detrimental to the movements they claim to support, and they're immature brats most of the time.
The main thing I hate about sjws is that I can't have an open discussion with them, and they hurt all of the movements I take seriously, sjws have shit on trans rights movements because they're turned it from a serious movement into stupid shit like
"I WANT TO BE  CALLED ZI ZIM AND PINEAPPLE"
They WAAAAAAAY OVERREACT to being misgendered if they're trans themself, or if someone else is misgendered, and this is coming from a transgender person.
They don't defend their positions, instead they just act like the pc police silencing opposing opinions, when someone asks me why I'm for trans rights and why it should be taken seriously I defend my positions, I don't cower like a fucking idiot.
Black lives matter, a movement that should be addressing police brutality from the ground up, is taking the approach of being the pc police and not arguing their points.
Black lives matter isn't taking into account any of the nuances regarding police brutality, they aren't addressing the culture that surrounds police, and the poverty, and other factors.
They turned a serious movement to end police brutality into a joke.
Sjws censor people.
If you don't believe me go look at how many have been involved in meetings at the UN basically arguing that any mean comments should be censored.
Go look at the shadowbanning going on on twitter, some of which is being done from sjws.
Go look at the rhetoric of sjws in fucking general.
I love your pathetic mocking way you speak "See, this is why the whole thing is actually nothing but a hyperbolic teenager whinning"
They aren't just doing the damage they intend to do, they're doing damage by ruining serious movements, they infiltrate all serious social movements and dismantle them with stupidity and political correctness.
Please shut the fuck up next time drunken, I've been hearing you defend sjws so many times on this site and I've yet to hear any coherent point other then stupid fucking mockery and mindless dribble.
Thanks.

I will always defend SJWs when needed and also critcise them when it is called for it. I am perfectly aware of their rhetoric. are you aware of MRA's rhetoric? Does it matter?

There are various kinds SJWs that were born out of real life circumstances. There is only one kind of SJW group which is a reaction ot these groups' reactions: MRAs Translation: They are fucked by definition. It's NOT real. It could be one day, but not now.

I am not an angry kid with a developing character or a sexual identity, who gets her opinions from social media ithout any RL experiences, kiddo. I am not depressed about the issue, it is not my identity or voice. I see this as a black comedy. And this issue, people like you, Sal, marucio, Nonsensei and a few others deserve a good measure of mockery with what you all are writing about it.

But still the funniest part of your post is you telling someone to be coherent. :lol:

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Unbeliever

When I read the thread title, I thought this would be a discussion of Fermi's paradox.

Oh well... :embarrassed:
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Neutrinos are Italian voters who belong to no party ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

kilodelta

I'll just leave this here.

[spoiler]Poe's Law is in effect.[/spoiler]
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Jannabear

Quote from: drunkenshoe on April 02, 2016, 01:32:17 PM

I will always defend SJWs when needed and also critcise them when it is called for it. I am perfectly aware of their rhetoric. are you aware of MRA's rhetoric? Does it matter?

There are various kinds SJWs that were born out of real life circumstances. There is only one kind of SJW group which is a reaction ot these groups' reactions: MRAs Translation: They are fucked by definition. It's NOT real. It could be one day, but not now.

I am not an angry kid with a developing character or a sexual identity, who gets her opinions from social media ithout any RL experiences, kiddo. I am not depressed about the issue, it is not my identity or voice. I see this as a black comedy. And this issue, people like you, Sal, marucio, Nonsensei and a few others deserve a good measure of mockery with what you all are writing about it.

But still the funniest part of your post is you telling someone to be coherent. :lol:
I'm done speaking to you permanently, I've never heard anything even close to a coherent attempt at criticism, I hear  logical fallacies and condescending mockery.
If you want to actually address people's points then go ahead, otherwise just fuck off of this site, you're not contributing by stupid shit like "I see this as a black comedy. And this issue, people like you, Sal, marucio, Nonsensei and a few others deserve a good measure of mockery with what you all are writing about it."
When we're trying to actually discuss this.

Jannabear

Quote from: Shiranu on April 02, 2016, 12:22:56 PM
I've been asked to not be so emotional and calm down with the personal insults, so I'll bite my tongue and not smart off about how hypocritical that disorganized, crying fest, personal attack spam train wreck of a post being called rational was.
ME NO LIKE CRITICISM, ME THINK CRITICISM BAD, ME DECIDE TO CALL IT BAD SO ME NO ADDRESS, ME SMART, U DUM.
Fuck me.

Jannabear

Quote from: drunkenshoe on April 02, 2016, 01:11:01 PM
-You are not white, but you love to contribute to white male fake victimhood.
Last I checked no demographic has a monopoly on being unfairly treated, even if some are more oftenly treated unfairly.
-You have never experienced anything with feminists and SJWs -highly likley women- but you are angry with them and you have certain opinions on their positions.
We're experiencing you right now.
-You post and support gross extreme videos on 'regressive' left; how feminists and all kinds of SJW groups are about to wipe out the western world.
What the hell are you talking about.
-So you are basically full of shit.
Nou.

Shiranu

Quote from: Jannabear on April 03, 2016, 03:43:09 PM
ME NO LIKE CRITICISM, ME THINK CRITICISM BAD, ME DECIDE TO CALL IT BAD SO ME NO ADDRESS, ME SMART, U DUM.
Fuck me.

A witty and rational response, full of on topic remarks and void of emotive and insulting attacks. Good thing adhering to that standard is applied to everyone and not just people we disagree with.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Jannabear

Quote from: Shiranu on April 03, 2016, 04:12:57 PM
A witty and rational response, full of on topic remarks and void of emotive and insulting attacks. Good thing adhering to that standard is applied to everyone and not just people we disagree with.
You gave me no criticism to fucking address, what the fuck.
It's like if I'm debating someone then I go UR A FuKIN RETARD FAGOT, and they're like you're being pretty childish, and I'm just like WOW I THOUGHT WE WEREN'T PERSONALLY ATTACKING PEOPLE WTF MAN, that's literally what you're doing here.

Shiranu

Quote from: Jannabear on April 03, 2016, 04:17:54 PM
You gave me no criticism to fucking address, what the fuck.
It's like if I'm debating someone then I go UR A FuKIN RETARD FAGOT, and they're like you're being pretty childish, and I'm just like WOW I THOUGHT WE WEREN'T PERSONALLY ATTACKING PEOPLE WTF MAN, that's literally what you're doing here.

Protip: Since my original post was a response to your shit-fest of a response that no one called (and several liked), your correct I didn't give you a criticism to address since it was pointless and frankly aimed more at other people rather than you yourself. Although in implying it was a shitfest, I guess that is in itself a criticism, but one I really didn't expect to be addressed. Really it's more an underhanded and tongue-in-cheek remark about how your posts are considered "rational" and you are never called on being "emotional" by certain people yet when other people who disagree with "the norm" in a post lacking even a quarter of the disorganization, yelling and personal attacks it is discredited as being "emotional".

Tl;dr: Hypocrisy (not from you), "emotional" buzzword that only applies to people we disagree with.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Nonsensei

Quote from: kilodelta on April 03, 2016, 01:22:53 AM
I'll just leave this here.

[spoiler]Poe's Law is in effect.[/spoiler]

You have inflicted more pain on me with that video than I have felt in some time.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

kilodelta

Quote from: Nonsensei on April 03, 2016, 04:57:39 PM
You have inflicted more pain on me with that video than I have felt in some time.

Did you read the spoiler? It turns groans into laughs.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Nonsensei

Quote from: kilodelta on April 03, 2016, 04:59:27 PM
Did you read the spoiler? It turns groans into laughs.

Yeah i knew it was fake. It still hurt.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on