News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Reincarnation Is Real

Started by Fluffhead, March 24, 2013, 04:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: stromboli on December 06, 2014, 10:20:24 AM
Every time I see a post by Bhaktajan, I flash back to the Boston Commons in 1971 and Hare Krishnas bobbing up and down to drum and flute music, while others begged money. If that is their version of enlightenment, I'll do without.
Kind of brings back my memory of the chick I meet at the bus station in LA who introduced me to the Unification church and the splendid night I had when she tried to convince me to not leave the flock.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Green Bottle

Quote from: stromboli on December 06, 2014, 10:20:24 AM
Every time I see a post by Bhaktajan, I flash back to the Boston Commons in 1971 and Hare Krishnas bobbing up and down to drum and flute music, while others begged money. If that is their version of enlightenment, I'll do without.
A  good few years back you couldnt go into the town Without seeing the ''Harry's. but now i dunno, i havent seen 1 in years and heard fkall about them, mibbe they went Extinct in Scotland... :shifty:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Solitary

I had one at the Phoenix airport hold out a box to give money to support them and I took a dollar out of it and gave him the rose back. I wish I had a picture of his face when I did that.  :madu: :biggrin2: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Solitary on December 06, 2014, 11:00:06 AM
I had one at the Phoenix airport hold out a box to give money to support them and I took a dollar out of it and gave him the rose back. I wish I had a picture of his face when I did that.  :madu: :biggrin2: Solitary
And then *POOF*.. You were reincarnated into an old guy...in slow motion of course..

stromboli

.......so apparently I was reincarnated as a fat, poor white kid in Utah. Which means I'm coming back next time as a flea on a rat in India or a Brad Pitt lookalike born into a wealthy family. Gee, I can't wait.  :eek:

PickelledEggs

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on December 06, 2014, 10:14:26 AM
Steve, go get your mom and her cleansing rock. This thread needs a good scrubbing down. :lol:

I think this is more of a job that needs a rose quartz pendulum.

stromboli

Quote from: PickelledEggs on December 06, 2014, 07:29:05 PM
I think this is more of a job that needs a rose quartz pendulum.

Only if its a brand name for an explosive.

Solitary

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on December 06, 2014, 11:26:35 AM
And then *POOF*.. You were reincarnated into an old guy...in slow motion of course..
I'm coming back as Helen Hefner as a lesbian.
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

Gosh darn it, I was going to ask him how to attain my 6th Chakra. Guess I never will now.....  :sad2:

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Solitary on December 06, 2014, 10:36:42 PM
I'm coming back as Helen Hefner as a lesbian.
With just a few extra pounds..