News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Ladies need them, but.

Started by Brian37, March 21, 2013, 07:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian37

Ok ladies, I know you need those products, but what is with that blue die? If a girl grows up thinking she has smurf blood it is going to confuse the hell out of her!
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

WitchSabrina

<----- lady

and I've not One clue as to what you're talking about.

lol
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Mermaid

Wait. Are you talking about the blue water they use for feminine products commercials?  :rollin:

Someone's been drinking on a school night.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Brian37

Quote from: "Mermaid"Wait. Are you talking about the blue water they use for feminine products commercials?  :rollin:

Someone's been drinking on a school night.

I know I have waaaaaaaaaaay tooooooooo much time on my hands.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Brian37

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"<----- lady

lol

Of course you don't you're a witch, not a lady. HE HE, and yes, I know I will pay for that. :P

AllPurposeAtheist

Note to Brian:
Women..You can't live with em and you can't stick em back in your rib cage...

...and that's all us men need to know about em. :-k
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Brian37

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Note to Brian:
Women..You can't live with em and you can't stick em back in your rib cage...

...and that's all us men need to know about em. :-k

LOL, you know I think you just dug your own grave there bud.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Brian37"

lol

Of course you don't you're a witch, not a lady. HE HE, and yes, I know I will pay for that. :P

And what makes you think there's no such thing as a LadyWitch?  
[spoil:2b2c06bs][/spoil:2b2c06bs]

you didn't answer what this *Blue* stuff is of which you speak.
LOL

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Nonsensei

Heh i figured it out.

You know those maxi pad commercials where they display the absorption capabilities of the product? Its always some blue liquid they use.

I never thought about it before but it is pretty strange.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Johan

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the blue dyed liquid used for demonstration purposes in tampax commercials.

And the answer is because we live in a nation filled with people who are uncomfortable with facing reality.

While we're talking about random pointless thoughts, I was wondering this she walking into a truck stop restaurant the other day. The sign said shirts and shoes required. No requirement for pants. If I'm eating in a truck stop, pants is kind of the most important thing I want to see on the other customers. Shirts and shoes are nice to have but pants is a deal breaker in my book and yet, not required apparently.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Nonsensei

Quote from: "Johan"I'm pretty sure he's talking about the blue dyed liquid used for demonstration purposes in tampax commercials.

And the answer is because we live in a nation filled with people who are uncomfortable with facing reality.

While we're talking about random pointless thoughts, I was wondering this she walking into a truck stop restaurant the other day. The sign said shirts and shoes required. No requirement for pants. If I'm eating in a truck stop, pants is kind of the most important thing I want to see on the other customers. Shirts and shoes are nice to have but pants is a deal breaker in my book and yet, not required apparently.

Well no because without a shirt and shoes you are in violation of the truck stop rules but without pants you are in violation of the law.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Brian37

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"
Quote from: "Brian37"

lol

And what makes you think there's no such thing as a LadyWitch?  
[spoil:1z7bzmpr][ Image ][/spoil:1z7bzmpr]

you didn't answer what this *Blue* stuff is of which you speak.
LOL

Yes I did, the blue stuff is Smurf blood.

WitchSabrina

http://www.chacha.com/question/why%2C-i ... ead-of-red

Why, in commercials for pads and tampons, they use blue liquid instead of red?

Rate This Answer
I believe they consider it less objectionable than high contrast fire engine red.

or
if it's smurf blood you seek