News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Ladies need them, but.

Started by Brian37, March 21, 2013, 07:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NitzWalsh

They should totally make commercials for that stuff like this... "Now ladies, check out how this tampax absorbs this pigs blood! Isn't it great?"
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

SvZurich

Quote from: "Brian37"but what is with that blue die?
Uh, Brian, what are you talking about?  Dice come in many different shapes, sizes, and colours.  Do you mean a D4 which has 4 sides?  D6, D8, D10, D12, D20, or D100?  D3s don't actually exist, for those you roll a D6 and divide by 2 then round up.

Looking through my dice sets, I have only one blue die, a D6.  I have a full purple and full green set.  My D100 is gray.  

Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

AllPurposeAtheist

You people really are clueless aren't you? That blue is really blood from those true blue blooded women who selfishly sacrifice their 'time of the month blood' so the rest of us lowly commoners don't have to be exposed. Now thank a blue blooded woman and salute one next time she's on the rag.. :P
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Brian37

Quote from: "SvZurich"
Uh, Brian, what are you talking about?  Dice come in many different shapes, sizes, and colours.  Do you mean a D4 which has 4 sides?  D6, D8, D10, D12, D20, or D100?  D3s don't actually exist, for those you roll a D6 and divide by 2 then round up.

Looking through my dice sets, I have only one blue die, a D6.  I have a full purple and full green set.  My D100 is gray.  

[ Image ]

Oh Jeeze really out of all the things to get nic picky about especially about a joke?
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Mermaid

If you made the commercials with red blood and aired them during primetime, I bet the obesity epidemic would sort itself out as everyone would instantly put down their forks.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Brian37

Quote from: "Mermaid"If you made the commercials with red blood and aired them during primetime, I bet the obesity epidemic would sort itself out as everyone would instantly put down their forks.

Absolutely because the last thing I want to hear while eating chicken wings and drinking beer on a Sunday afternoon watching football is to hear "Even on those heavy days".
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

AllPurposeAtheist

Factual commercials about toilet paper would be interesting..
80% more shit sticks to our paper and here's Americas biggest shit head to tell you more... Paul Ryan!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

SvZurich

Quote from: "Brian37"

[ Image ]

Oh Jeeze really out of all the things to get nic picky about especially about a joke?
You DID misspell dye.  I blame you for getting the ball rolling.
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

Nonsensei

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"You people really are clueless aren't you? That blue is really blood from those true blue blooded women who selfishly sacrifice their 'time of the month blood' so the rest of us lowly commoners don't have to be exposed. Now thank a blue blooded woman and salute one next time she's on the rag.. :P

I aint buying no products from no Mu ladies.

(1,000,000 internet points for getting the obscure reference)
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Mermaid

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Factual commercials about toilet paper would be interesting..
80% more shit sticks to our paper and here's Americas biggest shit head to tell you more... Paul Ryan!
:rollin:
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

aitm

I get a "crinkle-head" when I see that cactus sprout out of the airplane seat...wtf? Bring that mother fuckin screen writer over here so I can shove that up his ass....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "aitm"I get a "crinkle-head" when I see that cactus sprout out of the airplane seat...wtf? Bring that mother fuckin screen writer over here so I can shove that up his ass....

I'm soooo confused.
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Plu

Three sided dice.

BarkAtTheMoon

[ Image ]
:lol: That's the first thing that popped in my head reading the OP.
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

NitzWalsh

I have some dice. One die always comes up six, might have something to do with every side on it is a six.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke