News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

EURISLAM

Started by pr126, October 15, 2015, 02:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Of course I am not suggesting we should treat one religion any differently than others.

And for the record, before I was insulted by being called an apologist and further provoked, I was trying to offer solutions and show that claims about UK welfare budget relation with migrants claimants is not what it is claimed to be in reality. That is all.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on October 17, 2015, 12:32:40 PM
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to fire up CK2, finish besieging London, and unite Europe under the Hatsune Caliphate.

:rotflmao:

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on October 17, 2015, 12:32:40 PM
I don't think Shoe is suggesting we treat Islam differently. All I see is her pointing out that we tend to paint all Muslims as either extremists or sympathizing with extremists, whereas we are far more likely to acknowledge moderates of other religions as being somewhat sane. I don't see nearly as much discussion of WBC, megachurches, the boyscouts, the IRA, and other extreme, bullshit, primarily Christian organizations. I also don't see us talking that much about Hindus murdering Muslims in cold blood over cow slaughter.

That's because you are relatively "young" on this forum.  A lot of the posts were lost in the transition of ownership, and many of the old members have gone their way, but trust me those topics were discussed multiple times.