Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

EURISLAM

Started by pr126, October 15, 2015, 02:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 17, 2015, 07:03:14 AM
Thanks for proving my point.

I haven't proved your point, and you haven't answered my question.

QuoteI do not have to attack anyone to CRITICISE their religious vision or the delusion they live in. I can do 10 times more damage than underlying the simple real life reasons and facts behind their superstition, instead of getting into some crass, hatred full rat race, citing their holly book which they have no idea about or firing my mouth to them for their cultural traits.

That doesn't answer my question.

Also, I did write that I've attacked Islam, Christianity... and NOT "attack someone", which you seem to imply. Attacking an ideology is not an attack on the person, but that's exactly what Muslims do, if you attack their religion they see it as a personal attack, and you do exactly that. You see an attack on Islam you automatically presume it is an attack on Muslims.

QuoteI also do not attack Christians or Jews or Buddhists..etc. OR their religions. Attacking some magical fairy tale and expressing hatred is about the worst thing you can do against religion. It doesn't produce anything, radicalise people and most importantly, it is not criticism, if you can wrap your head around anthropology and every other related fields 101. It's just jerking off and anonymously pouring your hatred to feel good.

I disagree. Attacking the absurdity on which any religion is founded needs to be done, over and over. Otherwise, you'll get crushed by the fucking morons who will not hesitate in using political power to silence you.

QuoteI also certainly do not feel the need to make a SHOW on my nonbeliever position to get approval from you -or anyone else for that matter- to feel in the 'club'. I'm 40, not 15. I have been a nonbeliever as long as I have known myself, because it is the only rational and neutral positioin, not because I felt hatred to muslim or christians or other religious groups. I can interpret and evaluate information and knowledge, think about it myself AND come to a conclusion independently from the herd.

Again, you are confusing between attacking an ideology with personal attacks.

QuoteI cannot get satisfied with spewing toxic anger, hyping/lying; masturbating with how one religion is the cause of the world problems. If I could, I probably would. Must be a pink, happy existence. I live in a muslim country, none of you could do it better than me and feel as righteous about it. I would be pretty much liked here I guess, eh?

But it is not real, it is a fucking delusion and it is useless. It's just masturbation. Fap fap fap.

Still that doesn't answer my question.

So if you can't do it, nobody else can. Wow, we are really in shit trouble.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: pr126 on October 17, 2015, 07:22:38 AM
You have a lot of anger there, Drunkenshoe. 
If you do not like my posts, you have a few options.

I will not change my views, far  too old for that. If you are trying to "teach" me, you are wasting your time.

Naturally we have different world views, we can share them without name calling, or insults that you are so freely distributing.

If you think that the crowd here are of lesser intellect, and they are beneath you, then perhaps this forum is not for you.

Unless you enjoy kicking people in the nuts (figuratively speaking) as a pastime.

Calm down and try to be less obnoxious.

Oh no, you are trying to 'teach' people. By preaching. I insulted your intellect -specifically- not the crowd. Stop acting as if you are presenting some sound, common opinion here.

I will get obnoxious as the next poster when somebody posts a thread and then respond wth tl;dr for a text when get refuted to on his ass and acts like a cry baby.

I was respond perfectly normal to your bullshit before you and joseph started to act like cry babies. So, stop playing the victim.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

josephpalazzo

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 17, 2015, 09:23:07 AM

So, stop playing the victim.

... says the stubborn Islamic apologist...:lol:

drunkenshoe

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 17, 2015, 07:25:23 AM
I haven't proved your point, and you haven't answered my question.

Also, I did write that I've attacked Islam, Christianity... and NOT "attack someone", which you seem to imply. Attacking an ideology is not an attack on the person, but that's exactly what Muslims do, if you attack their religion they see it as a personal attack, and you do exactly that. You see an attack on Islam you automatically presume it is an attack on Muslims.

Yes, I have answered your questions. Buıt you cannot get it, because you don't understand the difference. Just like many others in the forum.

I have written tons of posts -among over 8000 posts- here in years,  from how islam uses what to get people, what a kind of a 'logic' is used behind what to get what to misconceptions of understanding this culture and missing the rel danger about islam. Those specific posts were all written to a subject, completely free of rant. Just for explanation. Things you cannot read in books.

Nnobody, BUT NOBODY, wants to read or discuss something along those lines. 

Like you and others, all everybody wants to do is quoting bunch of books and to 'kick ass' of some believers who wandered here and win a competition, get likes. This has nothing to do with these subject, but what the posters desire. It's completely about THEIR EGO and what they desire to see.

It has nothing to with reality.

QuoteI disagree. Attacking the absurdity on which any religion is founded needs to be done, over and over. Otherwise, you'll get crushed by the fucking morons who will not hesitate in using political power to silence you.

And you are supporting that in an atheist forum in front of your computer?

QuoteAgain, you are confusing between attacking an ideology with personal attacks.

No, you are confusing criticising and attacking. Sitting in front a computer and spewing hatred is not critcising anything. It's stroking your cock. Is it clear now?

QuoteSo if you can't do it, nobody else can. Wow, we are really in shit trouble.

You got THAT from the last part?! *Whistles. Being embarassed in behalf of another is what I am feeling right now.

Yeah, everything I said flew over your head. What a big surprise. That should teach me about trying to explain something sincerely to someone who cannot wrap his head around what is going on beyond where he lives. When you are talking about certain subjects you are running from fallacy to fallacy, you don't have a shred of intellectual honesty to go on with something that points the opposite of your convictions and generally you sound like solid right winger. Frankly, when you step out of your own field, you are just an American idiot. Well, that's all.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 17, 2015, 09:26:52 AM
... says the stubborn Islamic apologist...:lol:

And also you are not observant a bit.

pr has a record of playing a victim role in the forum, claiming that his opinion is 'oppressed', when he is used as a chew toy a bit too often in a certain period of time. So he probably got it - while will never admit it- even if you didn't.

You are so sexy when you are white knighting oppressed white Europeans. Mwah :lol: 

josephpalazzo

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 17, 2015, 09:55:33 AM
Yes, I have answered your questions.

No you didn't as you can't answer why Islam should be treated differently. You know very well that Islam is just another religion, and show be treated no different than Christianity or any other religion. But as a staunch Islamic apologist, you try to deflect that question as you can't answer it.

QuoteI have written tons of posts -among over 8000 posts- here in years,

Funny, your post count is around 1700. Even if it's true you posted 8000 times, do you expect me to read them all? Do I expect you read my 16,000 posts? Get real.

Quotefrom how islam uses what to get people, what a kind of a 'logic' is used behind what to get what to misconceptions of understanding this culture and missing the rel danger about islam.

Obviously, you haven't explained that very well, assume that you did, which I doubt it very much. I suspect that any of your explanations were more of the same drivel - "Islam is different, only I understand it". If you so understand Islam, then impress me with your knowledge and expertise. Don't brag about it.

QuoteThose specific posts were all written to a subject, completely free of rant. Just for explanation. Things you cannot read in books.

Nnobody, BUT NOBODY, wants to read or discuss something along those lines.

Which posts are those? The 5300 ghost posts you made allusion before?

QuoteLike you and others, all everybody wants to do is quoting bunch of books and to 'kick ass' of some believers who wandered here and win a competition, get likes.

If it is such exercise in futility, as you seem to imply, then why are posting in this forum?

QuoteThis has nothing to do with these subject, but what the posters desire. It's completely about THEIR EGO and what they desire to see.

Are you a psychologist? If you are just interested in the motivations of posters, and you already know why members of AF are posting, what are you doing here? Just to confirm your bias disposition?

QuoteAnd you are supporting that in an atheist forum in front of your computer?

No. I'm flying an F-35.

QuoteNo, you are confusing criticising and attacking. Sitting in front a computer and spewing hatred is not critcising anything.

Hmm, maybe your English needs some upgrading, but my use of the word "attack" here is not meant in the physical sense. BTW, the hatred that you feel is exactly what Muslims feel when their religion is attacked. That you express the same rage is no coincidence.

QuoteYeah, everything I said flew over your head. What a big surprise. That should teach me about trying to explain something sincerely to someone who cannot wrap his head around what is going on beyond where he lives.

I've got you figured to a T. 

QuoteWhen you are talking about certain subjects you are running from fallacy to fallacy, you don't have a shred of intellectual honesty to go on with something that points the opposite of your convictions...

You wouldn't recognize a fallacy even if it would be staring at you. 

Quoteand generally you sound like solid right winger.

FYI, a right winger wouldn't post this

http://atheistforums.com/index.php?topic=8454.msg1098479#msg1098479

Or a thread like this:

http://atheistforums.com/index.php?topic=8483.msg1094940#msg1094940

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on October 17, 2015, 12:33:20 AM
Yes, you are right. Just get the popcorn and watch from your armchair on the TV. It will be just fine in the end.

but then everyone dies eventually anyway.Yes, I know.
I nearly did last year. Major heart surgery helped to keep me here a little while longer.

I knew a woman, online, from Australia who worries about Muslims like you do.  She really can't do anything about Muslims coming to Australia ... and I was always was afraid she would have an aneurism over it.  Now it might be fatalistic, and I am rather old and close to the grave, but I learned not to worry about WW III (in the Cold War days).  Islam as a political movement is small potatoes compared to the Cold War.  Of course some folks are trying to create Cold War II ... because the first one was so profitable for them ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on October 17, 2015, 10:55:55 AM
I knew a woman, online, from Australia who worries about Muslims like you do.  She really can't do anything about Muslims coming to Australia ... and I was always was afraid she would have an aneurism over it.  Now it might be fatalistic, and I am rather old and close to the grave, but I learned not to worry about WW III (in the Cold War days).  Islam as a political movement is small potatoes compared to the Cold War.  Of course some folks are trying to create Cold War II ... because the first one was so profitable for them ;-(

I believe you are gauging this wrongly. Perhaps the Cold War was terrifying, but both sides knew about MAD, and so were able to rationalize that the cost would outweigh the benefits. In our present situation, the other side doesn't care about MAD, and is less than rational in evaluating cost/benefits as all the benefits are on the afterlife with 72 virgins.

pr126

Baruch wrote:
QuoteIslam as a political movement is small potatoes compared to the Cold War.
Islam has been conquering and destroying civilizations for 14 centuries and still going strong. Small potatoes? I think not.

Baruch

The only way to win, is to not play the game.  We keep getting our noses in the Middle East ... we won't stop playing the game.  This started with President Jefferson, and the two wars against Libya (then called Tripolitania).  And there we were, just a couple years ago, helping the Europeans mess around in the same country, so that Italy (I believe) didn't have to use gold to buy oil.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War

The Battle of Derna should cause observant heads to turn, one because it is the source of the Marine Corp hymn ... secondly because we were doing just that at the opening of the American war in Afghanistan ... special ops working with local rebels.  There is nothing new that hasn't been done before.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on October 17, 2015, 11:05:18 AM
Baruch wrote: Islam has been conquering and destroying civilizations for 14 centuries and still going strong. Small potatoes? I think not.

If the Jefferson administration over 200 years ago can defeat them ... sweet potatoes indeed.  Islam hasn't been a threat since 1690.  I can't completely blame Islamic political crazies ... if they get their hands on nukes (the Pakistanies already have them) ... it is because the "big countries" lost control of the proliferation issue ... primarily the Soviet Union helping China and N Korea getting nukes, then N Korea helping Pakistan get nukes.  Score another win for Stalin.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Joesph,

1. I never ever said islam should be treated differently than some other religion. I share the same opinion for typical atheist reactions to other religions. It's useless and bullshit. It's a fucking show. Nothing more.

2. I had my account deleted before. This is a new one. With what's lost in one big, one small crash and with my first account in 2010 here, my posts would pass 10 000 in this forum. and I wrote more than hundreds about this subject. But it is not an attractive topic, because like you and pr, people like to talk about how the end is nigh.

3. You are a demagouge and a bad one. It's a common trait around here, because it pays of jerking off to mainstream ideas in the forum.

4. My English is fine. However, your reading and understanding skills leave a lot to desire. You are trying to fit me in a stereotype you think I am and that you want me to be and reading everything I write with this perspective. And you don't get anything about what I am saying, because you are a dumb ass American idiot and you want people to think like you and react like you; see the world like you which is something ends in the limits of your banana republic. I'm not interested in your obnoxious, useless black and white style brash and crass style of 'attack' on religions. Been there, done that. I was 20 smt. I grew up. Go fap by yourself. Don't forget to get your head ot of your ass.

5. I'm bored.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 17, 2015, 11:42:55 AM
Joesph,

1. I never ever said islam should be treated differently than some other religion. I share the same opinion for typical atheist reactions to other religions. It's useless and bullshit. It's a fucking show. Nothing more.

You have funny way of showing that, always defending Muslims and their idiotic religion to the point of sounding totally absurd.

Quote2. I had my account deleted before. This is a new one. With what's lost in one big, one small crash and with my first account in 2010 here, my posts would pass 10 000 in this forum. and I wrote more than hundreds about this subject. But it is not an attractive topic, because like you and pr, people like to talk about how the end is nigh.

Fine, but why do you rest your case on previous posts, when many were wiped out? How about showing your expertise instead of bragging about it?

Quote3. You are a demagouge and a bad one. It's a common trait around here, because it pays of jerking off to mainstream ideas in the forum.

Show me one of my posts that supports this claim. BTW, expressing an opinion is no evidence. I know you know that, but you need to be reminded as all your claims so far are just your expressions.

Quote4. My English is fine. However, your reading and understanding skills leave a lot to desire.

I disagree.

QuoteYou are trying to fit me in a stereotype

No, you have done that all by yourself.

QuoteAnd you don't get anything about what I am saying,

So far you are reacting like a typical Muslim who is easily offended just because of some criticism of Islam. Prove me wrong.

Quotebecause you are a dumb ass American idiot

I'm wondering if someone would call you a dumb ass Turk, how you would react?

Quotesee the world like you which is something ends in the limits of your banana republic. I'm not interested in your obnoxious, useless black and white style brash and crass style of 'attack' on religions. Been there, done that. I was 20 smt. I grew up.

Fine, you don't need to reply to my post. There is an "ignore" button.

Quote5. I'm bored.

Tough luck.

AllPurposeAtheist

pr, being an arrogant prick really is no way to go through life, but you seem to pull it off well.  I get it that you just can't stand to have your ass handed to you by a woman from a Muslim country no less, but being proven wrong time and time again doesn't automatically make you right no matter how many times you think it does.
You'd fit right in with the southern baptists evangelicals here in the states where it's seen as a right of passage to stuff your fingers in your ears and go LALALALA I can't hear you! 
By the way,  have you checked for the boogie man under your bed lately?

Shoe does a great job of explaining things, but many of you bother reading only the parts that you disagree with. Such enlightenment.  You should get jobs picking cherries.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Hijiri Byakuren

I don't think Shoe is suggesting we treat Islam differently. All I see is her pointing out that we tend to paint all Muslims as either extremists or sympathizing with extremists, whereas we are far more likely to acknowledge moderates of other religions as being somewhat sane. I don't see nearly as much discussion of WBC, megachurches, the boyscouts, the IRA, and other extreme, bullshit, primarily Christian organizations. I also don't see us talking that much about Hindus murdering Muslims in cold blood over cow slaughter.

Much like "the establishment," this forum has a tendency to label any crime carried out by a Muslim as Muslim terrorism, but forgive those of other groups as being the acts of individuals that do not represent the whole. Let's not forget that not too long ago there was an atheist shooting Christians in a parking lot, and we immediately did everything in our power to distance ourselves from his actions. Even as I say this you're thinking to yourself, "Well, he didn't do it in the name of atheism." Well, Christians certainly saw it that way; and they also tend to dissociate their own extremists from their beliefs. Muslims do the same thing, but for some reason we don't give them that same breathing room.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to fire up CK2, finish besieging London, and unite Europe under the Hatsune Caliphate.

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel