News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Refugee Crisis

Started by stromboli, September 01, 2015, 11:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

As a Jewish person, I have mixed feelings about the Roman Empire.  If you wanted that, y'all should have backed Mussolini and not that German post card painter.  Then the post WW II de-colonization wouldn't have happened, y'all could have made them die over there, so they wouldn't die over here (Europe).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

"Yes yes, bring all the migrants here, so I can be seen as a humanita.. I mean so we can help them, yes thats right"
"And in latest news, german citizens are forced to give up there homes to refugees, as thousends storm into the country"
"Oh.. urm.. well maybe we might consider lessening the numbers a little...
"this just in, dozens of german woman gang raped by migrant, most of whom are posing as children despite being in their 40s"
"Oh bother.. well, we could look to closing the borders and.."
"And yes, it would appear that the people of germany are looking to hang angela merkel"
"Oh shit.. Okay, lets think about this now, maybe if we stopped war, and send them all back"
"Not likely bitch, allahu akbar"
".. f**k.."
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

facebook164

Shit.... Where does all this fearmongering crap come from?

pr126

Quote from: facebook164 on January 31, 2016, 12:10:48 AM
The Amish. Or Westboro Baptist? Lutherans? Mormons? Jains? Confucians? Taoist? I don't know.

facebook164

Quote from: pr126 on January 31, 2016, 12:21:13 AM
The Amish. Or Westboro Baptist? Lutherans? Mormons? Jains? Confucians? Taoist? I don't know.
No, you and your likes.

Baruch

Xenophobia is endemic to humanity, back to the Stone Age.  When one hunting party in New Guinea meets strangers (another hunting party) then in mutually unintelligible languages they say to each other ... "What the f&^%k!  If you don't have any fear, then you haven't met any of your triggers, but they are there.  There is an anthropologist photo, from 50 or more years ago, where a New Guinea native meets a White person for the first time ... the look on his face is like he just met the Alien from Alien.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: pr126 on January 31, 2016, 12:21:13 AM

Naw, it's all those fear-mongering empire building greedy capitalists.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on February 01, 2016, 12:08:01 PM
Naw, it's all those fear-mongering empire building greedy capitalists.

Unfortunately the capitalists have less dirty shirts than the communists ... not clean shirts.  But then puritanism is a disease, not a religion.  I will take the capitalists over the communists in a showdown ... anyone thinking Castro will still invade the US and rape all our women?  In this newer age, the capitalists are the only bastards left standing ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: pr126 on February 10, 2016, 02:05:37 AM
Those $10,000 “Refugee” Boats

It's the law of supply and demand: there is a demand for this service, someone will step in to supply it. If the demand grows bigger than the supply, the price will rise. This year 2016 will be break or make as European countries are waking up to a problem that's turning into a nightmare. While there was a lot of sympathy for the refugees in the media, expect a reversal this year as countries like Germany and Sweden are overwhelmed with huge problems with those already in their country.

pr126

Quote from: josephpalazzo on February 10, 2016, 06:20:23 AM
It's the law of supply and demand: there is a demand for this service, someone will step in to supply it. If the demand grows bigger than the supply, the price will rise. This year 2016 will be break or make as European countries are waking up to a problem that's turning into a nightmare. While there was a lot of sympathy for the refugees in the media, expect a reversal this year as countries like Germany and Sweden are overwhelmed with huge problems with those already in their country.
the media forecast another 3 million for 2016. Then the "family reunification,  muliply by 3-4 fold or even more.

drunkenshoe

If you follow the Bristish-American media specifically, you could observe that the Refugee Crisis has been turned into a campaign of 'muslim minorites are raping everyone' and the 'news' of 1 in 4 Swedish women 'will be raped' is the main title of reference. Also Norway is getting dragged into this too. (I am serious, you can check this.)

Most Americans and people from continental Europe in this forum (except a very few) has a certain, very poor vision of the world Refugee Crisis. This is the caricatruised reflection of it.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

josephpalazzo

Quote from: pr126 on February 10, 2016, 06:24:09 AM
the media forecast another 3 million for 2016. Then the "family reunification,  muliply by 3-4 fold or even more.

Indeed, as winter recedes and the welcoming mat is no longer there, I see a lot of violence. This will effect Europe's economy, and by ricochet, the world's economy which is already in a fragile state. The year 2016 is not going to be a good one. And the US won't be there as the Pax Americana is falling apart everywhere, and the country is mired into gridlock and paralysis. Trouble waters are ahead. Anyway, that's what my crystal ball is telling me. Hope I'm wrong.

pr126

Quote from: josephpalazzo on February 10, 2016, 06:50:19 AM
Indeed, as winter recedes and the welcoming mat is no longer there, I see a lot of violence. This will effect Europe's economy, and by ricochet, the world's economy which is already in a fragile state. The year 2016 is not going to be a good one. And the US won't be there as the Pax Americana is falling apart everywhere, and the country is mired into gridlock and paralysis. Trouble waters are ahead. Anyway, that's what my crystal ball is telling me. Hope I'm wrong.
I am sure that the US will not be neglected by the immigration. Obama will import as many as he can.
Canada has voted for an Islamophile, so North America is also blessed by Allah.

If there are enough Americans drinking the Democrat Koolaid, then you are screwed for the next 4 -8 years. After that, nothing matters anymore.

drunkenshoe

This whole messed up media 'refugee rape' campaign can actually BACKFIRE on the USA elections.

There is almost nothing on British-American mass media portals -anything in English- but 'massive muslim rape crisis'. People are being subjected to this bullshit left and right, up and down.

Americans are already isolated, has a paranoid bullshit culture of 'everybody is out to get us' ready to jump on the gun with 'kill it'. We are talking about people who defend assault weapons as a simple right, people who think people dropping like flies is a result of mentall ill people, but nothing else with 'excuses' like 'there are people waiting out there to break in my home and rape my wife or daughter' and 'oh and I love guns, they are like cars'.

They are not going to listen anything, but only HEAR men like Donald Trump AND VOTE for men like Ted Cruz.

And people like you think this is a good thing, 'because they are against them filthy muzzlims'. Well, there is no cure for willful ignorance and painful stupidity.

Do you have any idea what would be the consequences if Republicans win -IN THIS CLIMATE, AFTER 8 YEARS OF DEFEAT- the elections for American people, for Middle Eastern people, for European people?

In short, why are you so fucking stupid?

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp