Pope Seeks Immunity Protection From Italian President

Started by stromboli, February 15, 2013, 02:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

http://www.stuartwilde.com/2013/02/pope ... a.facebook

QuoteItalian newspapers are reporting today that Pope Benedict is to seek immunity and protection from Italian President Giorgio Napolitano on February 23 for allegations against the Pope of child sex crimes.  Stuart Wilde http://www.stuartwilde.com

Story: Posted on February 14, 2013 by itccs

International Tribunal calls on Napolitano to "not collude in criminality", and announces global campaign to occupy Vatican property and launch human rights inquiry in Italy

Rome (9 am local time):

Pope Benedict, Joseph Ratzinger, has scheduled a meeting with Italian President Giorgio Napolitano for Saturday, February 23 to discuss securing protection and immunity from prosecution from the Italian government, according to Italian media sources.

Ratzinger's meeting follows upon the apparent receipt by the Vatican of a diplomatic note from an undisclosed European government on February 4, stating its intention to issue an arrest warrant for Ratzinger, who resigned from his pontificate less than a week later.

In response to the February 23 meeting, the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS), through its field Secretary, Rev. Kevin Annett, has written to President Napolitano, asking him to refrain from assisting Ratzinger in evading justice.

So the previous thread about Pedopope was true. Good. Hope they burn this fucker at the stake, and every dirty dicked cardinal underneath him.

Jason78

Quote from: "stromboli"Hope they burn this fucker at the stake

That's witches.

I believe that popes get cannonised.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

BarkAtTheMoon

Quote from: "Jason78"

That's witches.

Hmmm....

Yeah, that'll do.
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

Fidel_Castronaut

lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

WitchSabrina

Only the tip of the iceburg with this satan.  Soon-to-be ExPope is evil.

just evil - no religion required.

If he's Really Catholic the public opinion & protection under the law should be the last thing he'd be worried about.

typical
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

SGOS

Quote from: "stromboli"http://www.stuartwilde.com/2013/02/popeseeks-immunity-protection-from-italian-president/#.UR2SyBbzf5a.facebook

QuoteItalian newspapers are reporting today that Pope Benedict is to seek immunity and protection from Italian President Giorgio Napolitano on February 23 for allegations against the Pope of child sex crimes.  Stuart Wilde http://www.stuartwilde.com

Story: Posted on February 14, 2013 by itccs

International Tribunal calls on Napolitano to "not collude in criminality", and announces global campaign to occupy Vatican property and launch human rights inquiry in Italy

Rome (9 am local time):

Pope Benedict, Joseph Ratzinger, has scheduled a meeting with Italian President Giorgio Napolitano for Saturday, February 23 to discuss securing protection and immunity from prosecution from the Italian government, according to Italian media sources.

Ratzinger's meeting follows upon the apparent receipt by the Vatican of a diplomatic note from an undisclosed European government on February 4, stating its intention to issue an arrest warrant for Ratzinger, who resigned from his pontificate less than a week later.

In response to the February 23 meeting, the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS), through its field Secretary, Rev. Kevin Annett, has written to President Napolitano, asking him to refrain from assisting Ratzinger in evading justice.

So the previous thread about Pedopope was true.
Well, I'll be damned.  The layers of the onion keep getting peeled away.

Why the president of Italy?  Why not the president of the Vatican?  Do they have one?  Isn't it supposed to be like its own country?

SGOS

Quote from: "BarkAtTheMoon"
Quote from: "Jason78"

That's witches.

Hmmm....

Yeah, that'll do.
Is that the Pope in his workout apparel?  Pretty flashy.

BarkAtTheMoon

Quote from: "SGOS"
Quote from: "BarkAtTheMoon"Hmmm....

Yeah, that'll do.
Is that the Pope in his workout apparel?  Pretty flashy.

It would be perfect with the big hat.
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

stromboli

We will learn from this just how embedded into the Italian psyche the Vatican is. We will also learn how much politics and religion are related.

stromboli

Cannonized? Good one. I hope they shove an explosive projectile up his ass first.

_Xenu_

I didn't know the pope was an accused molester... the amount of corruption for to happen is just astounding...
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

stromboli

Quote from: "_Xenu_"I didn't know the pope was an accused molester... the amount of corruption for to happen is just astounding...

He was surely complicit. The escond article I posted on the first thread indicated he had close ties to some of the more notorious perpetrators

QuoteFr. Marcial Maciel and the Rhode Island courts

At that point in our discussion Arnie pointed me to a couple of links I hadn't seen involving a Rhode Island court case against the so-called "Legion of Christ," a Catholic group with very close ties both to John Paul II and Ratzinger, and its notorious (and sexually prolific) founder, Fr. Marcial Maciel. I bring up Arnie Arnesen because she personally knows one of the principals in the lawsuit and has additional information. I'll add her contribution below the news pieces.

Apparently Friar Maciel was a major perpetrator, and Ratzinger/Pedopope knew something or was complicit before or after the fact. This is just one point. There are also ties within Italy and also Ireland

Our reliable seer Sabrina predicted initially this would be the reason for his resignation and she was right. Go Sabrina!

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "stromboli"
Quote from: "_Xenu_"I didn't know the pope was an accused molester... the amount of corruption for to happen is just astounding...

He was surely complicit. The second article I posted on the first thread indicated he had close ties to some of the more notorious perpetrators

... and not just that: for years, he was in charge of the office that, while charged with eliminating immorality from the Church, actually covered up these crimes by reassigning the guilty, and negotiating settlements which required silence on the parts of victims.

He's ass-deep in alligators, and this is one swamp he ain't draining.
<insert witty aphorism here>

Bobby_Ouroborus

This is a bunch of bullshit.

The Pope does not have to ask for immunity from any other head of state because no head of state of any nation will want to piss off 1.2 billion of the world's population. And also El Papa is the head of his own state, he is already immune from any sort of prosecution of any crimes excluding war crime which means only the U.N. could prosecute him and if you think that would ever happen...you are living in delusion land.

gussy

His "rock star" predecessor John Paul part 2 is on his way to being a saint.  He only swept this under the rug for 20+ years.  Benedict gets to be the fall guy though.