News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Ferguson grand jury.

Started by Poison Tree, November 24, 2014, 11:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poison Tree

Quote from: aitm on November 26, 2014, 01:06:03 PM
Not at all, I saw the store video of a large man threaten a little one, steal from him and push him aside. Fuck him..get that? FUCK HIM! I don't give a fuck who shot the fuck. He is a fucking thief and a fucking bully. FUCK HIM. I'd shoot the fucker myself, I am tired of these kinds of fucks in this world. Feel bad for the fuck? Go right ahead. I feel bad for the clerk who was smacked aside and is probably still being threatened.

I don't watch Fox.
Do you support the death penalty for all strong arm robberies?
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

aitm

Quote from: Poison Tree on November 26, 2014, 01:20:21 PM
Do you support the death penalty for all strong arm robberies?

No, not the point. I am not granting hero status to a fucking thief. If there is sufficient evidence that the cop shot the guy as so many "witnesses" say he did then fine, go get him. Do you want me to shed a tear over a fucking man who steals and beats people up? Not going to happen.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: Mermaid on November 26, 2014, 11:11:21 AM
Um. No I didn't. Also, your assertion that "blacks are probably the most racist of them all" is....

Well. Really pretty gross. And a pretty good demonstration of the fundamental problem.
I'm just looking at reality and don't care to be PC. They are more disadvantaged and uneducated, so we should expect them to be more racist, don't you think? The more uneducated you are, the more likely you are to be religious and racist. Aren't uneducated whites more likely to be racist? I think so.

On average they are more likely to be racist, since their hatred for the other side goes much deeper. Their ancestors were the ones that were slaves to the rich white man, and they are the ones with less of a chance (no fathers, bad schools, a culture of glorifying ignorance and mocking intellect, etc.) Us white folks don't have as much motivation to hate. We don't feel that we are held down for being white, so we have less reason to get angry. We usually brush off the racism from the other side and don't let it get under our skin. Blacks are more sensitive, and I suppose have more reason to be, and so it makes perfect sense that they would be more racist. I don't see why mentioning this reality should be seen as offensive.

AllPurposeAtheist

Nice.. Kill all bullies and we'll live in nirvana..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Mermaid

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on November 26, 2014, 01:36:12 PM
I'm just looking at reality and don't care to be PC. They are more disadvantaged and uneducated, so we should expect them to be more racist, don't you think? The more uneducated you are, the more likely you are to be religious and racist. Aren't uneducated whites more likely to be racist? I think so.

On average they are more likely to be racist, since their hatred for the other side goes much deeper. Their ancestors were the ones that were slaves to the rich white man, and they are the ones with less of a chance (no fathers, bad schools, a culture of glorifying ignorance and mocking intellect, etc.) Us white folks don't have as much motivation to hate. We don't feel that we are held down for being white, so we have less reason to get angry. We usually brush off the racism from the other side and don't let it get under our skin. Blacks are more sensitive, and I suppose have more reason to be, and so it makes perfect sense that they would be more racist. I don't see why mentioning this reality should be seen as offensive.

Are you fucking kidding me?
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Poison Tree

The PBS News Hour released a chart summarizing witness testimony to the grand jury. There seems to be four areas of general agreement 1) Michael Brown put his hads up when fired upon 2) Michael Brown reached into/directly interacted with the police car [a very vague statement] 3) Michael Brown was facing the officer when fired upon 4) Michael Brown was running away when fired upon.
I find it interesting how few witnesses were asked if Michael Brown put his hands on his waist.
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: aitm on November 26, 2014, 01:25:50 PM
No, not the point. I am not granting hero status to a fucking thief. If there is sufficient evidence that the cop shot the guy as so many "witnesses" say he did then fine, go get him. Do you want me to shed a tear over a fucking man who steals and beats people up? Not going to happen.
Answer me this, then, because I have never seen a satisfactory answer from anybody: why, when Wilson shot Brown and downed him, did he not then render aid? Why was an ambulance not called and Brown taken to a hospital to recover so that he may face justice in court, but instead left to bleed out, as if that was all the justice he deserved? I don't care if Brown stole or beat someone up. The duty of the police is to protect everyone, including the criminals. Criminals are to be tried and convicted and sentenced for their crimes in court, not face summary execution on the streets.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

aitm

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on November 26, 2014, 06:06:26 PM
Answer me this, then, because I have never seen a satisfactory answer from anybody:
and you are telling us that you would accept an answer to your questions from anybody but the person in question?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Part of the narrative is Brown was this big mean monster from hell who scared Wilson to the point he feared for his life. FEARED FOR HIS LIFE! Now keep in mind Brown was unarmed, but also keep in mind Wilson is 6'4" and about 250. The cop is built like an NFL linebacker AND well armed and trained to fight and use less than lethal force.
Brown bullied a guy in a store. So what? The case is not and never was about what went on in the store..  If an unarmed kid the same size as the cop scared him so much that he FEARED FOR HIS LIFE then what the fuck is he doing on the police force?

aitm

QuoteIf an unarmed kid

ah yes, because everyone knows that an 18 year old is a "kid", all of a sudden....in 2014...18 years old is now a kid. I am sure all 18 year olds agree with that. In 1967 they were soldiers.....now they are kids, mere children,,,just days off the nipple

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: aitm on November 26, 2014, 08:25:27 PM
ah yes, because everyone knows that an 18 year old is a "kid", all of a sudden....in 2014...18 years old is now a kid. I am sure all 18 year olds agree with that. In 1967 they were soldiers.....now they are kids, mere children,,,just days off the nipple
Why not just hop on the Send Wilson Money bandwagon? Better yet just become a one man vigilante crime crusader and go wipe out all the bullies of the world for us? While you're at it parse every word ahead of time for us.

aitm

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on November 26, 2014, 08:34:10 PM
Why not just hop on the Send Wilson Money bandwagon? Better yet just become a one man vigilante crime crusader and go wipe out all the bullies of the world for us? While you're at it parse every word ahead of time for us.

well let's see here....we have a video of a man stealing from another person and assaulting him and then we have about a dozen eyewitnesses with a dozen different versions of what happened all of which seem to be at odds with the forensics...who should we believe?

And yes, if I was given the authority the world would be perfectly safe for all...everyone...just give me enough bullets to make it happen.

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: aitm on November 26, 2014, 07:52:22 PM
and you are telling us that you would accept an answer to your questions from anybody but the person in question?
His answer is not satisfactory.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

aitm

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on November 26, 2014, 09:53:43 PM
His answer is not satisfactory.

So the assumption is that with the entire nation watching that the local authorities, being watched by the FBI, and under the glare of the US Attorney General, had some hack forensic scientist manufacture his findings, then fabricate pictures and maybe add a bullet hole or two after the victim was dead, because you know, other forensic experts would be fooled into coming to the same conclusions and all the testimony from multiple residents that were completely different was teased from said authorities to conflict with each other with the purpose to convince a jury, gullible, hand picked and bribed, into reaching the same conclusion....sounds reasonable.

AllPurposeAtheist

You are aware that the prosecutor in the grand jury has an extremely low burden of proof and never had to call it to begin with to have an indictment and the public perception of the case was tainted long before he made up his mind to call the grand jury. In a grand jury case the prosecution holds ALL the cards. As the saying goes a prosecutor could indict a ham sandwich with a grand jury.