What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

If you like Benny Goodman's Sing, Sing, Sing the opening track is the long version, but lots of other great Benny Goodman stuff here as well.
https://youtu.be/yzxrBdryBzU
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Still a better singer than AC/DC or Guns and Roses guys.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan