What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Deidre32

The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

C172

I just have internet radio on: The DRone Zone, by SomaFM, on iTunes.

Shiranu

trdsf

I love The Goon Show, I love I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again, I love Just A Minute and I love The News Quiz (let's face it, I love BBC Radio comedy), but I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue has at least one guaranteed banging-your-head-on-the-desk-laughing moment every single episode... and it's been on the air since 1972.  It also (usually) has 2/3 of The Goodies (and some early episodes have all three of them).

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

GrinningYMIR

Deidre32

The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

dtq123

A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"