What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

trdsf

The Voice from the Edge Vol 1 -- Harlan Ellison reads his stories.  He has a remarkably agile and theatric voice, and throws himself whole into interpreting his writing.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Solitary

I just finished watching the latest Vice show on TV about greed, and this song made remember crying with a friend that traveled the world in combat zones about how greed was destroying our world. This song is about that, and I started to cry, which I haven't done in 20+ years.

https://youtu.be/TYYOsP6OoIo Solitary, the Big Baby.  :sad: :redface:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

dtq123

A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

Mr.Obvious

https://youtu.be/zfXBNQMj2SE

A webcomic (sandraandwoo) made me check up this song. I found the lyrics strange as I read them. When I found the song I realized it was one of my favorites back when I was younger. Though I guess I never really understood the lyrics back then.
Still, nice tune.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GrinningYMIR

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GrinningYMIR